Status
Not open for further replies.
We might could have won if we’d have swayed you. But I didn’t want to ask you as long as there was still a chance Purple could help Odd lol.
Thing is I wouldve done that for nothing in my mind and I dont betray my word.

If pms came early with you and me and you told me you had plans to turn odd into a revived survivor I would’ve protected you guys at least.

It is bascially shit talking trivia game. Ekko and Lind seem fine with it. I am sure Worst and Prof will too, @Kvothe Kingkiller ?
I think im bad at trivia stuff lmao, but thanks for invitation anyways

Bro, I feel like you dying early was sad. Wanted to play with you more. You were one of the only ones saying I was good.

Also a reason for why I dropped town at the end.
I think i was also saying ur fine, or idk was prolly just enjoying getting ur input on some stuff (did u shoot prof because i wanted to cfd him and everyone ignored him?)

I used the second Genie dish to get Rimi. Flower wanted to make Cell a Super Godfather, but I've been waiting far too long to have a Rimi role in a Favourites-style game, so I knew I had to go for it. The original plan was to decimate the town if the night went poorly.
What favorite did you play in before?

I think im bad at trivia stuff lmao, but thanks for invitation anyways

I think i was also saying ur fine, or idk was prolly just enjoying getting ur input on some stuff (did u shoot prof because i wanted to cfd him and everyone ignored him?)
Youre a given brokie, I did try to kill him because I scum read him and your input too. No use waiting for a lynch. Too bad he tanked two supers back to back lmao and then confessed which made my biased heart accept it as truth smh. Well only for like a phase.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sorry, Favourites, on NF. Every time I've played I've requested Rimi Sakihata as one of my two submissions and every time the other submission has made it in, even when I've made them more niche on purpose. One day, I will get it.
Oh, I misread. Uh, I dunno, I was Crash, Tom Nook, and Kurumi. Maybe missing one. Or two.

Sorry, Favourites, on NF. Every time I've played I've requested Rimi Sakihata as one of my two submissions and every time the other submission has made it in, even when I've made them more niche on purpose. One day, I will get it.
Yeah I know about faves Ratchy, did you okay them all?

Ah, well Im glad you got her lmao.

I really wanted Arthas in this game, would give you all a taste of my upcoming game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah I know about faves Ratchy, did you okay them all?

Ah, well Im glad you got her lmao.

I really wanted Arthas in this game, would give you all a taste of my upcoming game.
Every time I've been told by the Host or something that they couldn't do the role justice because they don't know the theme, it makes me sad. I made that one in about 30 minutes last night, it was very last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.