Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I had kinda resigned to my fate

though i still dont appreciate modkills thrown at me
As far as Nova told us it couldn't send actual modkills, the ability ended up just making you "Vanilla" which is what I used as a backup in case the first ability wasn't accepted by Nova. Where you informed that you were hit by a "modkill"?

Ultra throwing shade at the Two Timers by saying he forgot who were in it. SMH. And after we gave you such nice town reads.

How could you forget the greatest escape ever.

> Be Worst.
> Slip Day 1.
> Say you're eating and ghost the thread.
> Survive 5 cycles.
Dude, it took me till day 4 before I started gaining killing powers.

Worst got lucky I couldn’t kill before 🤣

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Dude, you should start believing people more 🥺
I feel like had Kvothe wanted to, she could have won. I would expect her to play to that eventually, and it may have taken a while. I wouldn't want or expect her to simply concede the game.
Couldve at least shoot for a game removal or something :few:
Eh, it basically was that. I couldn't target you through layers with Rimi's game removal, so we used that to serve as a "modkill", but was told that wasn't accepted. It's not really a modkill in the truest sense of the worst, more like a "Godkill" I guess.
So anyways Doctor said I was suffering from extreme fatigue and a bit of vitamin deficiency.

Said I shouldn’t stress myself too much and rest up.
I am glad you're okay, and take care.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So anyways Doctor said I was suffering from extreme fatigue and a bit of vitamin deficiency.

Said I shouldn’t stress myself too much and rest up.
Damn, take care Fuji. You get stressed too much. Honestly I can't say much in this regard cause my own team had little-to no sleep and were all high stressed as well, but I'm glad you're feeling much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.