Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Well I think the kicker is the element that you should have been rolecrushed - but nobody gave a flying fuck about the Delving side effects
I actually don't have an explanation for that, I think there was probably just something in my role that negated it. It may have been what stalled my chat creation, though.

I figured you didn't get him in the Day Phase, but that is pretty stacked all told. I used the Refusal ability to make you Vanilla, so I was a bit surprised to see you only lose two roles, and you then later survived a superkill. Feel pretty glad we ended up throwing the kitchen sink at you, pretty much needed to. Flower was worried you had full control over all of Prof's dead roles too, lol.
The roles that were rly powerful was franklin and caligula tbh. The other ones were a bit uhhhh
fodder.

at least for end game material.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
The roles that were rly powerful was franklin and caligula tbh. The other ones were a bit uhhhh
fodder.

at least for end game material.
Could you use the Caligula Hammer again? Or was there another reason you moved your vote to me and then back to Mango? I was trying to figure it out, and thought it was a good opportunity to see if I can get you to hit my Tier 3 conditions while I was at it. The plan then would have been to go to Layer 6 tomorrow and try and find a way to kill you then, but it would have been tough. Even considered suicide bombing with Zem, but needed RA dead as I knew he would side with you.

Could you use the Caligula Hammer again? Or was there another reason you moved your vote to me and then back to Mango? I was trying to figure it out, and thought it was a good opportunity to see if I can get you to hit my Tier 3 conditions while I was at it. The plan then would have been to go to Layer 6 tomorrow and try and find a way to kill you then, but it would have been tough. Even considered suicide bombing with Zem, but needed RA dead as I knew he would side with you.
No i didnt refill eliminate.

I was being serious it was cause of the PR lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.