Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like had Kvothe wanted to, she could have won. I would expect her to play to that eventually, and it may have taken a while. I wouldn't want or expect her to simply concede the game.
Eh, it basically was that. I couldn't target you through layers with Rimi's game removal, so we used that to serve as a "modkill", but was told that wasn't accepted. It's not really a modkill in the truest sense of the worst, more like a "Godkill" I guess.
I am glad you're okay, and take care.
I fight to the end but at that moment, I dont know what else to do other than tank your shots for 12 hours straight before caligula tournament happened so I can shoot through immunity and unlock my role.

I was literally just shitposting lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I got too invested in giving @oddoddfruit the win tbh, couldve won easier on my own but I made a promise.

Feel like shit that I couldn’t help.
I'm sure you did your best and that Odd doesn't take it to heart. Your thoughts matter and it definitely showed in the thread. It was very sweet of you to still care for him even after your win bb.

So it's alright.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I fight to the end but at that moment, I dont know what else to do other than tank your shots for 12 hours straight before caligula tournament happened so I can shoot through immunity and unlock my role.

I was literally just shitposting lol.
We didn't really have much more to give. I basically brainblasted who could posibly have a superkill that hasn't already been used, and had Zem make it to hit you. I figured if Prof could tank 2 through immunities (I used an axe on him first, then Rimi's superkill through immunities), you could too. Was just fortunate it worked out.

I'm sure you did your best and that Odd doesn't take it to heart. Your thoughts matter and it definitely showed in the thread. It was very sweet of you to still care for him even after your win bb.

So it's alright.
Bro, I feel like you dying early was sad. Wanted to play with you more. You were one of the only ones saying I was good.

Also a reason for why I dropped town at the end.

We didn't really have much more to give. I basically brainblasted who could posibly have a superkill that hasn't already been used, and had Zem make it to hit you. I figured if Prof could tank 2 through immunities (I used an axe on him first, then Rimi's superkill through immunities), you could too. Was just fortunate it worked out.
What was your role Ratchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.