General & Others Overall Which Fight was Better? Zoro Vs King or Luffy Vs Katakuri?

Which Fight was Better?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Strictly speaking on how a fight is drawn, there isn't a single One Piece battle chapter that holds a candle to 895. That remains Oda's technical peak.

The flow and angles were flawless, the final Zoro vs King chapter almost felt lazy in comparison, and that's saying something because Zoro vs King is one of the better fights in all of One Piece.

Strictly speaking on how a fight is drawn, there isn't a single One Piece battle chapter that holds a candle to 895. That remains Oda's technical peak.

The flow and angles were flawless, the final Zoro vs King chapter almost felt lazy in comparison, and that's saying something because Zoro vs King is one of the better fights in all of One Piece.
Zoro vs King’s final chapter…was the worst chapter in the entire fight.

Luffy vs Katakuri was way better. Luffy struggled a lot,unlocking FS felt satisfying.
More satisfying than Zoro unlocking CoC coating? It's definitely debatable imo, both Luffy and Zoro had to overcome a lot to beat the opponent's gimmick. I think for me it's still Luffy v Kata until we see Zoro v King in the anime. Maybe Zoro and King would have been better if Oda hyped King up more throughout the arc, or gave better reason for him fighting Zoro