General & Others Overall Which Fight was Better? Zoro Vs King or Luffy Vs Katakuri?

Which Fight was Better?

• Total voters
Prior to unlocking CoC I'd say Zoro vs King was very close in being better than Luffy vs Katakuri with King displaying his speed and power dragging Zoro through Onigashima however the sense of danger diminished once Zoro got Adv CoC and the reveal of King's "big fire attacks" being absolutely useless because of how broken Fire Cutting is. Zoro had 0% chance of losing at this point.

After achieving Adv CoO Luffy still had to struggle to get the win with Katakuri confidently maneuvering through his barrage of G4 attacks. and even then its still debatable how he won the fight in the end, Zoro vs King doesn't have that.

Zoro vs Mr1 still Zoro's best fight.

Luffy vs katakuri is an overrated fight.
And yet its still better than King vs Zoro

King vs Zoro. There was no debate after the battle on who won. Till this day some people out there claim Luffy never truly won the Kata fight. Also Zoro unlocking ACoC and calling himself King of Hell. I still get goosebumps thinking about it.

King vs Zoro. There was no debate after the battle on who won. Till this day some people out there claim Luffy never truly won the Kata fight. Also Zoro unlocking ACoC and calling himself King of Hell. I still get goosebumps thinking about it.
King of hell is cool but after than its just a 1 sided slaughter with King depending on irrelevant fire attacks. The fight needed another chapter for King to realize his fire attacks are useless and to use blade attacks.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Actually thankful that Oda didnt make King & Marco haki-men with awakening like the fandom expected after seeing Katakuri and gave them nasty, broken abilities from other sources like Race and Devil fruits. Drives home the point that checklist based scaling aint worth shit in this manga

Luffy vs Katakuri was good but too long and Luffy kept getting up from every piece of damage he was dealt. Asspulls all over the place.

King vs Zoro needed to be longer but I think it still beats Luffy/Kata for me. Snakeman really saved that fight.

Honestly its sad when the sword did more damage to Zoro than King ever did
i've been thinking about this... if King lands a good hit then Zoro might be dead aftermath because mink medecine would double it :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs King feels anticlimatic.

Both fights have many similarities.
Luffy as the main character have some things on his favour.
It felt more impactful even though both king and kata share the same rank and it was longer something that i kinda miss from Zoro's fight.
From the other hand Zoro's fight was just business something that i enjoy as a fan.
Luffy's fight was outstanding after snakeman and Zoro's never stopped being intense.
I don't know if i can be truly objective but i will say Zoro's fight was better but close to luffy vs kata

Both fights have same amount of asspulls and good panels but Zoro vs King takes the cake in being worse compared to Luffy vs Katakuri. Katakuri gave Luffy as much trouble he can give, used haki, versatile. King, on the other hand, didn't even have or shown hardening skills or any haki of sort. So, Luffy vs Katakuri it is. Nothing so far beat the chapter 895 in terms of fighting in one piece.

King vs Zoro was in all honesty a low budget Luffy va Kata let’s be honest

No disrespect to the homie TAC cause ik how much he loves king but the whole “I am the most serious and badass of the commanders”, “I have a cheap gimmick to where I can’t be hit” and “I will kill anyone who see’s my true face” things are so lame and chiche+copy and pasted

King goes from piss diffing zoro the entirety of the fight just like Kata did Luffy only for Luffy and Zoro to get a flashback+plot induced power up to win

King legit is a dollar store Kata 🤷🏾‍♂️ and that’s just that. It pales in comparison to the original, a completely rushed and sloppy flop

Luffy vs Kata wins no competition

King vs Zoro went from King mollywhooping Zoro to Zoro mollywhooping King.

Luffy vs Kata had progression, Luffy increasingly grew to match Kat, Kat grew increasingly to respect Luffy, with the outcome being debated to this day as to whether who actually won.

Luffy vs Kata by far despite Luffy having more plot armor than Zoro at the time. There just wasn't enough panels to fully flesh out King vs Zoro, Oda rushed that job.