Future Events Sanji will fight Aokiji

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shiryu is the captain of the Second Ship while Zoro was the second Strawhat to join. Laffitte is the captain of the Fifth Ship while Sanji was the fifth Strawhat to join.

Don't think these are mere coincidences especially when Oda shows Shiryu and Laffitte like this.

Burgess feels like an ideal candidate to be New World's Blueno or BBP's Jack given his inferior portrayal to Shiryu and Laffitte.

The fact that people already drew parallels between Teach/Shiryu and Newgate/Oden also makes the fact that Laffitte has a flying Zoan (like Marco/King) feel like an elaborate setup.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kuzan is faster than Sanji featswise so the OP got that wrong to begin with

And Sanji beating the guy who fought for 10 DAYS against the character that Oda says is so strong that he could put an end to the entire SERIES within a year is just :kobeha: :kobeha:
Aokiji got blitzed twice at Marineford by characters slower than Sanji.

Jack can fight for 5 days but in the fact of overwhelming might got beat in minutes. SHs end fights fast

Sanji vs Lafitte
Sanji vs Greenbull

Im locking in.

Would be nice to see a fight against CP0 but now we know they’re top ranking jobbers
Post automatically merged:

Wdym no way. Sanji low diffs Doffy now. By the time of the BBP arc….hes negging Doffy
Nah doffy has a big bag, this arc Sanji takes him high diff, next arc mid diff

there’s no negging doffy with bird cage

I don’t think Sanji will fight him. I think smoker will.

I think Aokiji doesn’t need to be a bad person to align with bad people (Luffys allied with a bunch of very bad people like Suleiman Bartolomeo and the Dons) but Aokiji gave up on doing things the right way in order to create change and has loss faith in the marine system. Which is why I think an honorable marine who still believes in the marines should take him down. The best candidate for that is smoker imo.
Oh, i thought we were debating about strawhats vs aokiji sorry..
I still like your approach but i disagree.
I truly believe that aokiji only want to keep an eye to the most dangerous guy on the verse right now.
I mean BB would sink marineford if shanks wasn't there.
Even if you are right, do you believe that smoker could defeat that monster?
I can picture him reaching doflas pl but going all the way up to aokiji's level seems impossible to me.

Aokiji got blitzed twice at Marineford by characters slower than Sanji.
Sneak attacks aren't speed blitz.
+ this shits on all of Sanji's speed feats

Jack can fight for 5 days but in the fact of overwhelming might got beat in minutes. SHs end fights fast
Sanji can't last 5 minutes against Akainu
Stop doing drugs.

Oh, i thought we were debating about strawhats vs aokiji sorry..
I still like your approach but i disagree.
I truly believe that aokiji only want to keep an eye to the most dangerous guy on the verse right now.
I mean BB would sink marineford if shanks wasn't there.
Even if you are right, do you believe that smoker could defeat that monster?
I can picture him reaching doflas pl but going all the way up to aokiji's level seems impossible to me.
Oda giving massive power spikes to his characters are honestly nothing new. I think Smoker has one of the strongest wills out of all the marines and his devil fruit if used correctly can be really powerful.

Im sure Odas going to level smoker up pretty substantially next time we see him because he’s one of the people Luffy wants to fight the most. And he’s the closest thing to a marine rival Luffy has so him surpassing Aokiji doesn’t seem far fetched to me.

As to Aokijis character, Aokiji seems like he’s been conflicted ever since Ohara. I think him realizing the marines favored a warmonger like Akainu is what made him realize there’s no point protecting this organization which massacred an island and forced him to kill his friends.

Aokiji joining forces with someone who has an unknown dream but we can assume it likely involves the destruction of the world government is just the finale of a likely character arc for him.

Oda giving massive power spikes to his characters are honestly nothing new. I think Smoker has one of the strongest wills out of all the marines and his devil fruit if used correctly can be really powerful.

Im sure Odas going to level smoker up pretty substantially next time we see him because he’s one of the people Luffy wants to fight the most. And he’s the closest thing to a marine rival Luffy has so him surpassing Aokiji doesn’t seem far fetched to me.

As to Aokijis character, Aokiji seems like he’s been conflicted ever since Ohara. I think him realizing the marines favored a warmonger like Akainu is what made him realize there’s no point protecting this organization which massacred an island and forced him to kill his friends.

Aokiji joining forces with someone who has an unknown dream but we can assume it likely involves the destruction of the world government is just the finale of a likely character arc for him.
Smoker is kinda old thought but if oda wants he could be that i strong i guess.
But yeah, we are in disagreement on this one too.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, exactly this. Besides, we don't know the details about what Kuzan is doing there yet.

What we 100% do know is that he and Fujitora are the highest (former) marines that actually are against what the marines are currently doing and how. They both liked SHs as well, no way either of them will fight the SHs because they'll know the SHs are fighting for the greater good.
Yes i agree completely with this.
I believe he wants to stop BB from doing something but he will fail.

:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:
No wonder your takes are so terrible if you believe that kind of shit
Are you seriously questioning that?

Does Kizaru not exist?

Do Pacifista not exist with their lightspeed lasers?

Does Niji not exist with his stated lightspeed sword?

Can name many more if necessary

You call my takes bad and then claim lightspeed characters don't exist in the verse when they're directly stated to, how much more of a clown could you possibly be?

Are you seriously questioning that?

Does Kizaru not exist?

Do Pacifista not exist with their lightspeed lasers?

Does Ichiji not exist with his stated lightspeed sword?

Can name many more if necessary

You call my takes bad and then claim lightspeed characters don't exist in the verse when they're directly stated to, how much more of a clown could you possibly be?
Statements =/= feats
Kizaru doesn't move at lightspeed
No one is FTL in One Piece or even close to it

It's a fodder verse compared to most shonens for a reason, the strongest characters are Island level ffs

Holy shit you're a clown

Kizaru is stated to move at lightspeed both within the manga and outside of it

There are many characters within One Piece that are lightspeed
Kizaru doesn't move at lightspeed you buffon or else he'd fodderize all 4 of your dear Lonko + their entire crews + the entire revolutionary army + all the Supernovas, all at once and in sub 3 seconds

Kizaru doesn't move at lightspeed you buffon or else he'd fodderize all 4 of your dear Lonko + their entire crews + the entire revolutionary army + all the Supernovas, all at once and in sub 3 seconds
He can't because they're relative or superior to him in speed, it's called power scaling you tard

Imagine trying to deny things that are verbatim stated, I guess Extravlad's opinion is > Oda's, the guy who writes the fucking manga