Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm afraid that you think you are making sence.
The fact that you got banned, makes it clear that I make sense

The "you are moving the goal post" thing... is that specific to Yamato fan's on that forum ? It's feels like you goto when you don't know what to reply...

The problem is that I feel like you read half my sentences everytime I make a comment.. so it must be quite hard for you to actually follow what I'm saying.

Again like always, you are inventing something I never said because you seems to be reading only the first half of my sentence (or one 1/2 words I don't really know..):

NEVER did I say that Momo should be prepare for Kaido, I said that only Yamato could train Momo because she spent her life fighting with a dragon > Do you really not understand the meaning of my sentence here ?

In short I was only saying that Momo should be trained, and because she fought a dragon, Yamato should know the best to do that... that's all. Why are you inventing things ?

Read carefully please...
Because you are indeed moving goalposts. Yamato herself stated that she can’t defeat Kaido, she just there to stall him eradicating the whole Samurai Mink Pirate alliance. If you think that Yamato should stay because she fought a fucking dragon, then logically speaking Luffy should be the one who stays because he’ll be the one to defeat Kaido.

You have awful range of english vocabularies and ask people to understand you? What an epitome of circus you are.

For the record, why should I read all of your bullshits? You spitting nothing but bullshit, and cover it with more bullshit, and it keeps going like that.

That's the goto of every Yamato fans and I can't really take you appart from everyone so .. here you go.. My excuses.
So.. you agree that the parrallelism between Yamato and Oden as an argument for her recruitment is bogus ?
Luffy is paralel to Roger. Does it mean that Luffy IS Roger?
Zoro is paralel to Rayleigh. Does it mean that Zoro IS Rayleigh?

You claim you’re an analyst yet you can’t simply understand that parallelism =/= the character themselves. That’s why it’s called “parallelism”. Dude, you seriously need to learn basic english language before it’s too late and you embarrass yourself even more.

This is a legitimate question. Following your argumentation, Shipping Yamato and Momo wouldn't be disgusting as Momo is a "grown up man".. Of course I find that disgusting but their is not logical reason for you to find that disgusting... isn't it ?
You know it’s disgusting and you still asked about it?
:whitepress::kaidowhat:

There is nothing legitimate about asking whether it’s okay to ship 2 fictional characters in a manga directed for children, although they are adults. Your question is the perfect example of strawmanning, and for the record you need to stop justifying your deranged fetish under the cover of “legitimate question”

The fact that you got banned, makes it clear that I make sense
Nat really lol

Because you are indeed moving goalposts. Yamato herself stated that she can’t defeat Kaido, she just there to stall him eradicating the whole Samurai Mink Pirate alliance. If you think that Yamato should stay because she fought a fucking dragon, then logically speaking Luffy should be the one who stays because he’ll be the one to defeat Kaido.

You have awful range of english vocabularies and ask people to understand you? What an epitome of circus you are.

For the record, why should I read all of your bullshits? You spitting nothing but bullshit, and cover it with more bullshit, and it keeps going like that.
Lol the more they have their back against the wall.. the harder they bite hehe

Luffy is paralel to Roger. Does it mean that Luffy IS Roger?
Zoro is paralel to Rayleigh. Does it mean that Zoro IS Rayleigh?

You claim you’re an analyst yet you can’t simply understand that parallelism =/= the character themselves. That’s why it’s called “parallelism”. Dude, you seriously need to learn basic english language before it’s too late and you embarrass yourself even more.
You dodged the question :milaugh:

You know it’s disgusting and you still asked about it?
:whitepress::kaidowhat:

There is nothing legitimate about asking whether it’s okay to ship 2 fictional characters in a manga directed for children, although they are adults. Your question is the perfect example of strawmanning, and for the record you need to stop justifying your deranged fetish.
Or you are refusing to reply because this would hurt your actual argument.. and giving my argument a good look .. that an mentally 8 year old.. CAN'T be compared to a mentally 28 year old.

The fact is still there that you were banned

Lol the more they have their back against the wall.. the harder they bite hehe
And it’s clear you bark harder than you bite

You dodged the question :milaugh:
With the way I said “parallelism=/=the character themselves” you should understand that is the answer. Or you don’t have any slight comprehension ability? It’s ironic that before you said I read half of your comment only for you not to read what my reply.

:mihanha:

Or you are refusing to reply because this would hurt your actual argument.. and giving my argument a good look .. that an mentally 8 year old.. CAN'T be compared to a mentally 28 year old.
I already said it’s disgusting to ship 2 fictional characters from a manga directed to children although they’re adults, and here you are “inventing things” claiming that I refuse to reply. The answer is there, you are the one who refused to accept the fact that you are strawmanning with your disgusting question.

You find it disgusting, and you still asked, and now you think I refused to answer to make your disgusting question a good look? Man, you seriously are disgusting. You need a therapy soon, before it’s too late.

Serious question though, is this the level of Carrot fans? Asking about shipping 2 characters in a manga directed to children? I thought being furry is more than repulsive:odenugh:

There is no situation where Carrot jumping in the air to see something can outshine Usopp spotting the problem and dealing with it

A lookout is not the same as those positions and will never be as important we've seen how Jinbe as a helmsman shines in a dire situation and he got them out of it because of that unique skill he has as a helmsman

Carrot in the same dire situation let the enemy surround them
This guy claims that Carrot can see something like 20 to 30 miles ahead when she needs binoculars to keep track of Big Mom..

Trust me, he will deny his own words and say you are “inventing things”
Funny.. he is

This guy claims that Carrot can see something like 20 to 30 miles ahead when she needs binoculars to keep track of Big Mom..
Never said that. You are inventing things...

.. again.

The fact is still there that you were banned
Ok

And it’s clear you bark harder than you bite
Only time will tell

With the way I said “parallelism=/=the character themselves” you should understand that is the answer. Or you don’t have any slight comprehension ability? It’s ironic that before you said I read half of your comment only for you not to read what my reply.
You still dodged the question hehe

I already said it’s disgusting to ship 2 fictional characters from a manga directed to children although they’re adults, and here you are “inventing things” claiming that I refuse to reply. The answer is there, you are the one who refused to accept the fact that you are strawmanning with your disgusting question.
Nah, there is nothing "disgusting" to ship to fictionnal character, a bit childlish yes, but not "disgusting". You are just trying to avoid the question again lol

You still dodged the question hehe
And you still don’t understand the answer. There is nothing bogus about Yamato and Oden parallelism. Oden sailed with Roger, so Yamato will with Luffy. Hope your tiny little head can rest assure. Get yourself a brain or two.

Nah, there is nothing "disgusting" to ship to fictionnal character, a bit childlish yes, but not "disgusting". You are just trying to avoid the question again lol
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-820#post-2538877

You then: “Of course I find it disgusting”
You now: “There is nothing disgusting. A bit childish yes, but not disgusting”
You later: “I never said that. You are inventing things”

And you want to say you’re not moving goalposts while what you do here is exactly it. You are so predictable and basic. Nothing special about you. And I believe I’m not the only one who says this about you.

I honestly feel bad to the reasonable Carrot fans being represented by someone who justifies his disgusting question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao

No, I'm afraid that you think you are making sence.

The "you are moving the goal post" thing... is that specific to Yamato fan's on that forum ? It's feels like you goto when you don't know what to reply...

The problem is that I feel like you read half my sentences everytime I make a comment.. so it must be quite hard for you to actually follow what I'm saying.

Again like always, you are inventing something I never said because you seems to be reading only the first half of my sentence (or one 1/2 words I don't really know..):

NEVER did I say that Momo should be prepare for Kaido, I said that only Yamato could train Momo because she spent her life fighting with a dragon > Do you really not understand the meaning of my sentence here ?

In short I was only saying that Momo should be trained, and because she fought a dragon, Yamato should know the best to do that... that's all. Why are you inventing things ?

Read carefully please...

That's the goto of every Yamato fans and I can't really take you appart from everyone so .. here you go.. My excuses.
So.. you agree that the parrallelism between Yamato and Oden as an argument for her recruitment is bogus ?

This is a legitimate question. Following your argumentation, Shipping Yamato and Momo wouldn't be disgusting as Momo is a "grown up man".. Of course I find that disgusting but their is not logical reason for you to find that disgusting... isn't it ?

Woops..!

Yup, still holds, and ?

Okay my bad, I went back to the discussion and you indeed only complained about pacing out of context. Only my point on pacing stands.

My excuses.

Those panels are not a waste. They all serve a purpose of narrative recontextualisation. Like I said, because you don't see the purpose of those panels doesn't mean they is none. Never forget that Oda is writing for both a VOLUME audiance and a CHAPTER one. Even if you as dilligent reader knows the status of the situation, readers who reads the chapters more casually are not in the same case. Panel of recontextualization are therefore a necessity for a good reading session.

In fact that one of the parameters that makes One Piece so easy to follow. Despite thecomplete explosion of the battlefield, you know EXACTLY what and who is doing what.. and where. recontextualization panels are one thing that Manga authors are often forgetting.. Making the action completely unreadable for the casual audience.

In fact, I was not putting myself into that specific category. I only take into notice the arc themes and the big picture once the arcs are completely finished, plus, I'm currently focus on only one specific part of the storyline. I was talking more about those who are analysing the arc and reading it as a whole.

Lmao

But you don't understand one thing. There is two type of Filler:

The one category where you expend the story (which should honestly not be called "filler") by adding midcanon scenes
&
The one category where a new storyline is invented.

I'm only talking about the second one.

Either way. NONE of those category applies to a manga serie like One Piece, you won't find ANY filler in the story.

Yes. And because of that I can apply the following narrative logic: If Carrot was the focus on one panel after her defeat (who is by essence an unresolve plot line [because of the nature of defeats]) it means that Oda is NOT deciding that Carrot will fade away with the Mink tribe in the storyline. Therefore because of that principle and because the defeat is by essence an unresolve plotline, we can make the assumption that Oda is planning something for Carrot again. Might it be small or big.

It's simple narrative logic. Nothing more.

I agree with that in fact. But the panel time means one things : The importance of the character in a said storyline. And the panel time of Carrot in whole cake is clear: Carrot matters. Now, this panel time does not fade aways because we are moving in Wano. It stays the same. The only answer is therefore : Carrot was important for whole cake but not for Wano. The question is: Why ? That is when you dissect everything that happened in whole cake: We had time for strawhats development and interactions. We had time to developp Carrot story. This is why Carrot's storyline in whole cake is so important. It's a setup.

Trust me that EVERY theorist of today would have been able to predict Robin. Why ? Becausee, like Carrot, there were unresolve storylines concerning Robin, and unresolved mystery. In fact I can assure you that the MOMENT Robin appeared (chapter 114), this was possible to at least "theorize" it. Again.. why ?

Because Robin's first appearance is constructed like a lot of character falling into the category of "false adversary".

Let me explain: in most stories there are different type of characters that comes back again.. and again because of the nature of a story itself:

- The protagonist
- The ally
- The antagonist
- The false ally
- The false adversary

There is more but those are not so important here. In One Piece you can see those come back again and again, arcs after arcs withone exception: Most of the time there is no false ally. Because of a simple reason: Oda constructed Luffy as a social magnet, so it's very unlikely for characters to betray the heroes.

Wano is in fact one of the only arc where there is a real false ally:

Yamato (and Robin) are falling into the "false adversary" category. Yamato was introduced as kaido's son, so by essence as an adversary, but rapidely swiched, Robin on the other hand took more time, but the construction was similar. You have to understand that for a good adversary to work, the character must be setup very early with "ally" specificity. That's why the fact that Robin was depicted as a false adversary and the fact that she took the hat on her own head directly.. made it theorically possible to predict Robin as a future strawhat directly on her first appearance.

Sorry for my rambling but I hope that you understand now that with very little as a narration technique and a simple gesture of the character.. we can actually predict a LOT of things. If this was the case for Robin, this was actually no different for Franky (a false adversary too) or for Brook or Jinbe. Each one of them was easy to predict for the ones who really analysed the story.

This is no different for Carrot. You need to understand that I'm working on this case for years. I have dissected the story like a frog in a classroom. I know every inch of Carrot's story.. and when I say that there are clews (massive one) that Carrot will join the crew.. I don't lie. The clews are massive. But they are not obvious.

You should know that: once a pirate.. always a pirate.

Of course, but there is a difference between a lot of Panels and a chapter focused almost entirely on the beauty and the mysticalness of said transformation.. Even for gear fourth or Second, Oda never did that much descriptive panelling.

Why ? There is no rule saying that Oda should put the future strawhats under the light. In fact, he did the same for Robin by putting her into the shadows (yes she had a bit more meaning but the construction is the same : the shadows)

And Carrot plays a major role in whole cake. Oda only put her in shadows in Wano.

if this was the case, Oda would have put her back with the minks as a background character. This was not the case:

Yamato was never depicted as a strawhat. Carrot was.
You know what I’m done arguing with you. Your name is literally Carrotfornakama. That’s what you wish for.
And soon you will see it’s not gonna happen. Wano doesn’t have that many chapters left and we will see if Carrot or Yamato joins. Also huge possibility no one joins.
The reasons why I think Yamato will join are:

She wants to travel but not with just any crew she wants to do it with Luffy
We don’t have a zoan on board yet. We chopper but he is more of a reverse zoan
She is incredibly strong
Her character fits the strawhats very well and would creat some interesting dynamics between her, sanji and Zoro

You know what I’m done arguing with you. Your name is literally Carrotfornakama. That’s what you wish for.
And soon you will see it’s not gonna happen. Wano doesn’t have that many chapters left and we will see if Carrot or Yamato joins. Also huge possibility no one joins.
The reasons why I think Yamato will join are:

She wants to travel but not with just any crew she wants to do it with Luffy
She is incredibly strong
Her character fits the strawhats very well and would creat some interesting dynamics between her, sanji and Zoro
Mythical Zoan to be exact, which means >>>> than Sulong which is so basic. He will deny that Sulong is basic, wanna bet?

This is Carrot’s best panel in the entire manga..

Filler character less relevant than Pandawoman..
Ask yourself "why is she there?" rather that "Why is she only in the background ?"

You will answer more questions.

And you still don’t understand the answer. There is nothing bogus about Yamato and Oden parallelism. Oden sailed with Roger, so Yamato will with Luffy. Hope your tiny little head can rest assure. Get yourself a brain or two.
That's what I wanted to hear. Finally. So you are okay with Oden's parralelism of Roger/Luffy (even when this parralelism is Biased as f*) But you are not okay with the parrallelism Oden / Momo as a father and son ? Strange..

You then: “Of course I find it disgusting”
You now: “There is nothing disgusting. A bit childish yes, but not disgusting”
You later: “I never said that. You are inventing things”

And you want to say you’re not moving goalposts while what you do here is exactly it. You are so predictable and basic. Nothing special about you. And I believe I’m not the only one who says this about you.
Again, you are only reading one word at a time. My words are clear, Momo and Yamato is disgusting because Momo is 8, but in YOUR REASONNING (where Momo is a grown up man mentally) this should be a problem by logic.

AFTER THAT I said that shipping are not disgusting.

Those are two completely different sentences but somehow you find a way to confuse them up for one another..

lol..

(the rest are just insults and provocations, no need to comment)

So he is a Zoan zen..

Ok, where is that dynamic right now ?

Mythical Zoan to be exact, which means >>>> than Sulong which is so basic. He will deny that Sulong is basic, wanna bet?
"Sulong is so basic"

- JoSeungHun7335, 2022

lmao

That's what I wanted to hear. Finally. So you are okay with Oden's parralelism of Roger/Luffy (even when this parralelism is Biased as f*) But you are not okay with the parrallelism Oden / Momo as a father and son ? Strange..
1. Yes I’m okay
2. Also I’m okay

What’s your point? Now, that’s how you clearly inventing things. Quote my words where I say I’m not okay with Yamato/Momo parallelism as father/son relationship. Even with their parallelism of father/son doesn’t change the fact that Oden sailed with Roger, which means that Yamato will sail with Luffy regarding her parallelism of father/son relationship with Momo. Don’t worry, I’m not using double standard arguments as you do. In fact, they only emphasize my points even more
:cheers:

No need to talk biased as fuck parallelism especially that it comes from you who literally has “Larrot4nakama” as username.

Again, you are only reading one word at a time. My words are clear, Momo and Yamato is disgusting because Momo is 8, but in YOUR REASONNING (where Momo is a grown up man mentally) this should be a problem by logic.

Those are two completely different sentences but somehow you find a way to confuse them up for one another..

lol..

Please, again, don’t talk about logic. You barely have any brain to think so no need to talk about logic. And this is another example where you are inventing things. I never said Momo is mentally grown up. Quote me where I said that Momo is mentally a grown up.

So you said it’s “strange” that I am “not okay” about Yamato/Momo parallelism relationship as father/son (which I never said that I’m not okay with their father/son parallelism), while at the same time now you said it’s not disgusting to ship them, which means you are embracing incestuous relationship. When I thought you couldn’t get any worse, you only dig a new low. You seriously need help and get away from your phone.

Stating facts about you is not insults nor provocations for the record.

"Sulong is so basic"

- JoSeungHun7335, 2022

lmao
“Larrot4nakama”

Your username itself is already a joke for the millennium
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Last edited:
Ask yourself "why is she there?" rather that "Why is she only in the background ?"

You will answer more questions.

lol..

So he is a Zoan zen..

Ok, where is that dynamic right now ?

"Sulong is so basic"

- JoSeungHun7335, 2022

lmao
1. Yes I’m okay
2. Also I’m okay

What’s your point? Now, that’s how you clearly inventing things. Quote my words where I say I’m not okay with Yamato/Momo parallelism as father/son relationship. Even with their parallelism of father/son doesn’t change the fact that Oden sailed with Roger, which means that Yamato will sail with Luffy regarding her parallelism of father/son relationship with Momo. Don’t worry, I’m not using double standard arguments as you do. In fact, they only emphasize my points even more
:cheers:

No need to talk biased as fuck parallelism especially that it comes from you who literally has “Larrot4nakama” as username.

Please, again, don’t talk about logic. You barely have any brain to think so no need to talk about logic. And this is another example where you are inventing things. I never said Momo is mentally grown up. Quote me where I said that Momo is mentally a grown up.

So you said it’s “strange” that I am “not okay” about Yamato/Momo parallelism relationship as father/son (which I never said that I’m not okay with their father/son parallelism), while at the same time now you said it’s not disgusting to ship them, which means you are embracing incestuous relationship. You seriously need help and get away from your phone.

Stating facts about you is not insults nor provocations for the record.

“Larrot4nakama”

Your username itself is already a joke for the millennium
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
Can’t you two ignore each other or you just enjoy this? :pepeke:

Either ignore each other or fight to oblivion for all I care. But make sure there are no insults or you’re both getting nuked because it takes two to tango

Either ignore each other or fight to oblivion for all I care. But make sure there are no insults or you’re both getting nuked because it takes two to tango
Well you can see I already ignored him many times. But he keeps coming and forcing his idea to literally everyone who are against his idea of Carrot joining.

Worth the note that some replies earlier he admitted that he wanted to make people get banned one way or another, and blaming mods for banning him. You can check, his words are still there.

Well you can see I already ignored him many times. But he keeps coming and forcing his idea to literally everyone who are against his idea of Carrot joining.

Worth the note that some replies earlier he admitted that he wanted to make people get banned one way or another, and blaming mods for banning him. You can check, his words are still there.
Ignore button, use the ignore button.

1. Yes I’m okay
2. Also I’m okay

You didn't say "I’m not okay with Yamato/Momo parallelism as father/son relationship" but You have basically regurgitated the same exact logic for hours. In short: the fact that Momo asking Yamato be a guide like a father/mother figure is laughable.

LMAO Yamato is pretty much locked in Onigashima for 20 years, knows nothing about the outside world but from Oden’s journal, have no clue about ruling a country, and Momo will ask Yamato to be his guide to rule Wano?

Meanwhile ignoring Zunisha coming to Wano so the basic bland Labbit can go back and eat grass. More mental gymnastic theories. Definitely nothing new.

Logic 404
By doing that, you are completely ignoring the parrallelism of Oden actually setting back on Wano and raising his son and daughter. But you are also ignoring the fact that Oden actually made the wrong descision by getting out to sea.. by being selfish and permitting Wano to fall into the wrong hands..

And this is exactly what Yamato will do if she follows Luffy blindly.

There is no more problem on my side. I'm just reporting directly his insults now.. I don't even feel the need to comment them..

If I were forcing anything on you mate, you would already be gone by now... just ignore me if you don't want the hustle.

Quote me please because:

1. I don't recall saying that I wanted to make people get banned..
2. I clearly recall stating that the mod who banned me was not to blame as my phrasing on that subject wasn't very clear.

Anyway.... There is something really twisted with the way you are trying to make people who are not agreeing with you look... :sus:

It's kinda sinister as I have the impression of speaking to a propagand organ... It's not just the usual "Larrot" anymore.. it goes beyond that.. Inventions.. twisting words.. Gaslighting... that's not okay.

You didn't say "I’m not okay with Yamato/Momo parallelism as father/son relationship" but You have basically regurgitated the same exact logic for hours. In short: the fact that Momo asking Yamato be a guide like a father/mother figure is laughable.
Because you think that way of me, doesn’t change the fact that I never said anything about not okay with Yamato/Momo having father/son relationship. And here you are, inventing things on yourself instead of quoting, dodging what I asked you and comprehend things based on how you think.

And point me from which manga panel, and chapter, is fact that Momo asks Yamato to be a guide like a father/mother figure for him. You’re inventing things again for I don’t know how many times

By doing that, you are completely ignoring the parrallelism of Oden actually setting back on Wano and raising his son and daughter. But you are also ignoring the fact that Oden actually made the wrong descision by getting out to sea.. by being selfish and permitting Wano to fall into the wrong hands..

And this is exactly what Yamato will do if she follows Luffy blindly.
And again, you are ignoring the parallelism that Oden still sailed with Roger. Setting back or not, making wrong decisions or not, the fact is still there that Oden sailed with Roger.

Even if you say it’s the wrong decision, Oden sailed when he was the only next shogun to rule Wano. That’s why Momonosuke is there to fix his father’s fault, because he is Oden’s son, the true heir of Kozuki clan. The logic is pretty simple, unless you can’t comprehend it

And also, I quote what you say: inventing things, and dodging when I ask you to quote where did I say Momo is mentally grown up. You insist someone to answer your question, but when you are being asked to give proof whether I said Momo is mentally grown up, you chicken out and dodge the question intentionally, running with tail between your legs.

Man up. Responsible for your own action

For the part where you say “and this is exactly what Yamato will do if she follows Luffy blindly”, I admit I’m honestly tired saying the same thing over and over again that your opinions don’t matter.

There is no more problem on my side. I'm just reporting directly his insults now.. I don't even feel the need to comment them
This should be what I say, not you

If I were forcing anything on you mate, you would already be gone by now... just ignore me if you don't want the hustle.
LMAO I’m literally eating while having a nice conversation with you. No one consider it hustles or provocation, but you. Worth noting that I have ignored you many many times ever since before you were banned, only for you to keep butting in each time I post something against Carrot. The pages are still there, I believe

Quote me please because:

1. I don't recall saying that I wanted to make people get banned..
2. I clearly recall stating that the mod who banned me was not to blame as my phrasing on that subject wasn't very clear.

Anyway.... There is something really twisted with the way you are trying to make people who are not agreeing with you look... :sus:

It's kinda sinister as I have the impression of speaking to a propagand organ... It's not just the usual "Larrot" anymore.. it goes beyond that.. Inventions.. twisting words.. Gaslighting... that's not okay.
I was not ban because I was toxic, I was ban because I made you seemed to make you behave like toxic person and because I criticized a system. So from now on.. no more replying on your turf. You are toxic > You are reported.
Yup. I was banned for criticizing the system, by a mod who confused my sentence "I'm here to make you ban if necessary" with "I'm here to provoke you in order to make you ban" nothing more, nothing less. This was an error from my part, I should have expected that I was a target the minute I criticized the toxicity of that forum. I won't make that mistake twice, I'll proceed differently this time :)

I'm not blaming the mod here. My sentence was eefy to begin with, the mistake was therefore logical.

Report me all you want. This won't justify your argumentation: Thinking that a mentally 8 years old should bare the responsability of a country without guidance is wrong.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-819#post-2538216

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-820#post-2538334

There, the complete page.
1. You admit you want to get people ban if necessary. One way or another you admit you want to make people get banned people no matter how
2. You didn’t blame the mod on the 2nd part, true. But you admit you were trying to criticize the system implicitly means that you dislike being banned

Aren’t you the one who’s twisted? Everybody can see that I was ignoring you many times ever since before you were banned. You keep saying you would ignore me, only for you to butt in everytime I put my argument against Carrot

Oh and at least I’m man enough to quote what you said, while until now you chicken out and ignoring my point to quote me where did I say Momo has grown up mentality. I will just ignore you after this reply. You’re not worth my time.

If you want to keep replying, have it your way. Carrot ain’t joining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.