How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They want Zoro to outshine Luffy, that's the main reason
No, it's because the manga has been hinting at Zoro being the second Ryuma and killing a dragon over Wano capital for a while. Kaido is looking to fight a strong samurai and receive an honorable death.

The reason some don't want ZKK is because he's not a captain and in their minds he can never look better than Luffy. They are some of the same that claimed Zoro wouldn't reach the rooftop, scar Kaido or obtain ACoC.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So you near death Zoro getting up again and killing a Yonko is good writing? Please explain that to me
I think he is probably still fighting his demons, that was probably the point of the Grim Reaper, to introduce an element that could change Zoro's staticity into new action. I don't think it's an illusion given how Zoro mentioned about. The hope is that he will win his battle and be back to perform at least the final kill, not necessarily defeat Kaido too.

Considering hybrid Kaido ACoC TB couldn’t put Law down. Nothing implies that would’ve changed anything.

Sad truth is, meme in a 2-1 death match never used it. Unless Oda completely lost it, the assumption it wouldn’t have been enough of a factor to matter.

Luffy 1-1 a joke. Guy literally should’ve dead multiple times already
He didn't take that blow to the head, but to the stomach, and he needed to rest for 30 minutes before fighting Big Mom after that lol.
Why should he be dead? You do realise he has much higher level CoO and CoA than anyone on the raid, the best natural durability, speed and strength in the raid, and the highest willpower of anyone in the raid? Pulling shit out of your ass and whining isn't a good look.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Damn we didn't even see Kaido going all out apparently on Luffy.

The damn was combining with G4 + ADCOC, something that many suggested he would suffer a "STOMP".

And now simply the man was broken and burst into tears, simply because someone meddled in his fight without his consent, 5 years ago ODA wondered how am I going to defeat kaido?
The solution is: Breaking him mentally.
:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepecry:

Wanting it to happen is perfectly fine but please explain how Zoro killing Kaido at this point in the story is good writing
The Strong swordsman, with more than enough power to kill Kaido now, Killing the unkillable villain is great story telling.

But of course you people want that rubber rubber stretch punch in the face gimmick no? PeAk WrItInG ✍

I think he is probably still fighting his demons, that was probably the point of the Grim Reaper, to introduce an element that could change Zoro's staticity into new action. I don't think it's an illusion given how Zoro mentioned about. The hope is that he will win his battle and be back to perform at least the final kill, not necessarily defeat Kaido too.
But how is that good writing? Oda already had to pull the mink medicine from the depths of his ass to get Zoro up and running to fight King

Y'all want Oda to waive the negative effects of the medicine to have Zoro kill Kaido? What would be the point of introducing the side effect if it won't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.