How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you tell me.
5 Ls being spread through 4 years of Wano.
Disappointment is the destiny of Luffybros in Zoro's territory.
i am not disappointed since i know it is how Luffy get his power ups you know yourself that Luffy became stronger every time he "loses". since even in his unconscious state , he keeps using his CoC haki to intimidate Kaido. it is just Oda's way to give him power ups you can like it you can hate it but it is just how Oda does it.

Wait for panels or more explanation. Oden had Kaido down for good for a while so he could have landed the killing hit. Luffy will not kill him so he would just knock him out for good if he had the chance.
But anyway Oden got distracted by kidnapping his son. Luffy got distracted by... random dude he never met?
being distracted was always Luffy's weakness i think he will never change.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy has to be distracted so Kaido can hit him this time which means Kaido would have not be able to hit him this time if he had not lose his haki or got distracted.
just like Kaido could have lost to Oden if that didn't happen in the past.
You Luffybros need to stop talking shit... :rolaugh:
Hammered into the ground, without distractions or losing haki:

i am not disappointed since i know it is how Luffy get his power ups you know yourself that Luffy became stronger every time he "loses". since even in his unconscious state , he keeps using his CoC haki to intimidate Kaido. it is just Oda's way to give him power ups you can like it you can hate it but it is just how Oda does it.
If Kaido keeps knocking him out until the EoS, he may give him enough PUs to look somewhat decent but Luffy is not that type of a character. He is the one who needs to get help from others but Luffybros want him to be what Zoro is... :zosmug:

Advcoc Condom Mf Couldnt even come close to Broken bones Zoro level before getting Oneshoted by Drunken kaido

Shame is mf couldnt even broke kaidos LITTLE TEETH :kailaugh::kailaugh::lulz::lulz:

As for now Rooftop Zoro >>> Gap >>> Current Advcoc LUFFY
shit so in your point WB and roger lower than oden since he is able to leave permanent scar on kaido lol

You Luffybros need to stop talking shit... :rolaugh:
Hammered into the ground, without distractions or losing haki:

If Kaido keeps knocking him out until the EoS, he may give him enough PUs to look somewhat decent but Luffy is not that type of a character. He is the one who needs to get help from others but Luffybros want him to be what Zoro is... :zosmug:
I remember one discussion where Luffytards were in denial about Luffy strongest power being that one Mihawk said to pull people on his side.

Were you two bois who said that base Luffy was equal to Kaido? :myman:
Yea he's contending to some extent for hours against serious Kaidou without any notable damage instead of the edgy badass who cant take any of Kaidou's single attack without having tens of his bones broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.