How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you two bois who said that base Luffy was equal to Kaido? :myman:
Luffy has to be distracted so Kaido can hit him this time which means Kaido would have not be able to hit him this time if he had not lose his haki or got distracted.
just like Kaido could have lost to Oden if that didn't happen in the past.

Couldn't be more happy with this.
As I said Luffy would lose. No matter the circumstances. But was too pushed in my perspective.

Still sucks that Luffy out of nowhere is switching G4 forms. Doesn't make any sense since he said it would be his last time and he never did that before. Learning ACoC shouldn't have anything with it.

X-Drake comeback was irrelevant and now Kaido will kill CP-0 Boss.

Just remembering that Zoro was already saved by Franky and Raizo has some preparations going on.

ZKK getting stronger everyday.

i'm comparing physical attacks vs physical attacks. not physical vs poison, and not physical vs element.

king attacks are far more devastating than kaido's club smashes.
Yeah so much devastating because it broke some rocks. Pre TS G3 Level attack because it did the same with Lucci. You can even see the parallel, lol. Let us take Ashura attack itself, it didn't break any rock nor it created any airforce, nor let the Kaidou fall on his knees. Isn't it pathetic by your logic. Man you people double standards are something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.