How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is a very, very, very awful writer like is he the one doing this for real? This never happened in previous arcs what is he planning? Why is he dragging this on? I feel like it is the editors doing this not Oda because a lot of Shonen are ending they want to drag one piece another 15 years or smth

Oda is a very, very, very awful writer like is he the one doing this for real? This never happened in previous arcs what is he planning? Why is he dragging this on? I feel like it is the editors doing this not Oda because a lot of Shonen are ending they want to drag one piece another 15 years or smth
Wano is a final arc

Yea he's contending to some extent for hours against serious Kaidou without any notable damage instead of the edgy badass who cant take any of Kaidou's single attack without having tens of his bones broken.
Hours? Where do we have the confirmation that even 1 hour has passed?
And Zoro stood up for Hakai. Unlike Luffy that had FS and knew he wouldn't take it.
Also Zoro tanked Thunder Bagua after Hakai and Ashura and still was conscious.
Post automatically merged:

dude kaido said that it will be like kaido's scar. Also oda himself mentioned that kaido only took luffy as serious opponent.
Oda? What?

Because it's not just about Luffy beating Kaido with Gear 4. Since 1037, he's been teasing Luffy's awakening. The problem is, Luffy doesn't know his awakening. This is likely a means to it and Kaido's flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.