Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro wasn't treated. It was a gag remember. Hiyori says she used Ussop's toad oil that supposedly makes Sword wounds disappear instantly... Did you miss the gag?
I looked, you are confused, it was o-Toko who spoke of Usopp's potions, and the same question was raised when she said in Usopp's presence that if these potions were used, she would cure her father. By the way, Zoro was also fed, and we know how food in OP helps to restore strength.

This is what happens when there is no chapter release.....of course, if there is a spoiler, depends on the content, forum explodes.....

we have Zoro vs Kidd instead of Zoro vs Sanji......

Anyways, let me also add something to the discussion that may not add much but it is not trivial....

No point in discussing any SN bar Luffy because only Luffy had extreme battles against commanders and all other feats are ambiguous...now, we are in wano, and the SN present in Wano are Luffy, Kidd, Zoro, Law, Hawkins, Drake, Killer, Sanji (for me he deserves to be in this group...just my opinion)....we know that Luffy and Zoro, Sanji will get their usual spotlight..and if Oda wants the rise of SN, surely Kidd/Law/Killer play a bigger role in the defeat of Yonko Kaido and BigMom and be relevant to SHP and throne wars.....if it doesn't happen in Wano, then people can forget about SN being any relevant other than playing second fiddle to SHP......

I looked, you are confused, it was o-Toko who spoke of Usopp's potions, and the same question was raised when she said in Usopp's presence that if these potions were used, she would cure her father. By the way, Zoro was also fed, and we know how food in OP helps to restore strength.
You're reading bad translationd

Zoro ate food but he wasn't treated. He passed out from hunger because he was hungry before the fight started and then Hiyori gave him food. That's all. That's why he was fatigued when he fought Kyoshiro since Zor must always be nerfed when fights of course

whatever the circumstances he got bounty that outclasses most of the SN....and he can defeat atleast one person in the group...so both bounty and strength can be comparable to atleast one SN and that puts him in that group.....
But there's very many other people who fit that criteria as well so it doesn't really count

The group was cretaed at a specific time to represent a specific thing by Oda. The meaning of the group won't change just for that

J

Jo_Ndule

@Jo_Ndule what do you think, how will the Story about kid and killer go Forward? Will he go with luffy together against Kaido, will he leave? Will he stay a rival?
Kid is a rival forever
Oda giving him CoC sealed the deal for me.

He will come and aid luffy when they will face a pinch as a sign of show off then he law luffy will face the 2 emperors

After wano, Kidd issues with shanks will be handled

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid is a rival forever
Oda giving him CoC sealed the deal for me.

He will come and aid luffy when they will face a pinch as a sign of show off then he law luffy will face the 2 emperors

After wano, Kidd issues with shanks will be handled
I remember you read about my idea with them fighting together against kaido right?
I still think something like that is plausible, just dont know how to put BM in that Picture and dont know if the rest is also beaten by teamups (like King vs Zoro & Killer).

J

Jo_Ndule

I remember you read about my idea with them fighting together against kaido right?
I still think something like that is plausible, just dont know how to put BM in that Picture and dont know if the rest is also beaten by teamups (like King vs Zoro & Killer).
The battle will be mainly 2 uprising Conqueros against Veteran Conquerors
Don't you think it's too convenient Oda had Luffy Kidd in one arc against Kaido and BM?
Law Zoro Hawkins Killer Drake might help , Navy too but the main faces of this arc are those 4 CoC users

How?
You think Kidd will kill Shanks?
I find it weird that both Kidd and Luffy didn't get to defeat the first emperor crew they met and fought.

Also I don't think Oda will hand Teach another Yonko (crew or captain himself)
He already killed WB and trashed his crew

Kaido is for Law Kidd Luffy...

If BM isn't falling this arc after wano to Luffy

Shanks will be beaten by Kidd or Teach will weaken Shanks then Teach kills him.
Or teach beats Shanks but kidd shows up and pay back for the arm he lost.

Luffy : 2 commanders (Cracker and Katakuri) + he will beat BM
Teach : 2 commanders (Ace and Marco) + killed WB
Kidd : fought a commander , maybe he will beat a commander in wano ? + perhaps take down Shanks?

Maybe I m just expecting much

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The battle will be mainly 2 uprising Conqueros against Veteran Conquerors
Don't you think it's too convenient Oda had Luffy Kidd in one arc against Kaido and BM?
Law Zoro Hawkins Killer Drake might help , Navy too but the main faces of this arc are those 4 CoC users

I find it weird that both Kidd and Luffy didn't get to defeat the first emperor crew they met and fought.

Also I don't think Oda will hand Teach another Yonko (crew or captain himself)
He already killed WB and trashed his crew

Kaido is for Law Kidd Luffy...

If BM isn't falling this arc after wano to Luffy

Shanks will be beaten by Kidd or Teach will weaken Shanks then Teach kills him.
Or teach beats Shanks but kidd shows up and pay back for the arm he lost.

Luffy : 2 commanders (Cracker and Katakuri) + he will beat BM
Teach : 2 commanders (Ace and Marco) + killed WB
Kidd : fought a commander , maybe he will beat a commander in wano ? + perhaps take down Shanks?

Maybe I m just expecting much

So you are implying that each take one of the Yonkos? I think it is pretty ambitious, but if oda is writing it well, why not.
I always found it kinda amusing that suddenly we have on the same arc someone called "big MOM" and also someone carrying the Name "Eustass KIDD", it was always like a wink to us. Even more when we get to know both of them are at the same place now.

Status
Not open for further replies.