How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope
EOW Luffy = Shanks > Kaido > Big Mom

BB isn't being set up as the ultimate pirate villain by beating a mf that's weaker than Kaido

You think BB's hype is going to be "I beat a pirate weaker than the one Luffy already beat" ???
BB will probably get a third fruit.

Killer who fought both Shanks and Kaido calls Kaido the strongest pirate in the world.

Zoro says he hears Kaido is the mightiest in the world in 997. Deep down Zoro thinks Kaido > Mihawk.

There's no reason at all to believe Shanks or Mihawk are stronger than Kaido

We've literally seen the Gorosei bet on Luffy and ask CP0 to help Kaido out

Elizabello's King Punch is said to be able to one shot kill a Yonko

Well no shit, he says it's the most dangerous RIGHT NOW in VIZ and it's a floating crumbling island full of explosive weaponry that's also set on fire

WB attacked the Marines to save Ace who was alive
WB refused to go to Wano to avenge a dead man
Not the same stakes
Lmfao if you believe WB is afraid of Crydo, his 16th division commander has better feats than Kaido's 4th best man
First show me where your favs have at least those claims. They don't. and everyone was viewed as weak by WB.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I forgot about Drake's 1% chance of survival--and okay that makes sense--but I'm still an incredibly frustrated fan because Drake has showed just one named attacked, X-calibur, and hasn't down much at all for the alliance.

Yes, the SWORD stuff is very interesting, but when is Drake going to get more positive focus / actually pull his weight in the alliance??

People have been harsh in their judgment of Drake in this arc for a while and yet I'm sure the same treatment could come about for any character that fails and continues to fail consistently despite their good intentions / good guy personally and motivations.

When's it going to pay off for Drake? Who knows, but if this isn't rock bottom yet for Drake, what is?

It's just as puzzling as it is frustrating.
Hera…. :josad:
We gotta give up

We've literally seen the Gorosei bet on Luffy and ask CP0 to help Kaido out

Elizabello's King Punch is said to be able to one shot kill a Yonko

Well no shit, he says it's the most dangerous RIGHT NOW in VIZ and it's a floating crumbling island full of explosive weaponry that's also set on fire

WB attacked the Marines to save Ace who was alive
WB refused to go to Wano to avenge a dead man
Not the same stakes
Lmfao if you believe WB is afraid of Crydo, his 16th division commander has better feats than Kaido's 4th best man
https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0524-018.png

Whitebeard would have attacked the marines if they killed Ace. Whitebeard absolutely ducked Kaido.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The fact that ppl still believe even after this Kaido is g
I mean I'm proud not to play the same stupid game over and over posting hundreds messages of nonsense every day, this is what Mafia is.

Literally a game for kids, not mature people in their 20s that have a life and cannot afford reading thousands of posts and spam fluffing messages all the time.

I lost nothing lol.
You just insulted half of the forum:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.