How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea yea sure if you wanna believe that troll.
Just don't drop the series when your headcanon is proven wrong and Oda humiliates you.

800 year old organization that reigns over the world and their strongest fighters are Law level :kobeha:

Law is so strong that if he was the protagonist ONE PIECE would end within a year said no one ever

You think you can defeat the Yonko and Trafalgar Law said no one ever

I don't care if you're a Yonko or Trafalgar Law, if I don't beat and every one of you I will never be PK said no one ever

You lots aren't fun, bring me Law or Kid said no one ever
The whole point of the warlord system is to bring in 7 pirates because the WG doesn't have many strong fighters. The marines and the warlords are(well were) the two strongest branches of the WG.

Law is much stronger than he was as a warlord.

Ergo. He would be a top 5 fighter if he were a marine.

Since Oda doesn't want to see to give awakening to any Tobi Roppos and especially Calamities and Kaido (so far), I am hoping Drake will be given one and Oda is purposely making him get beaten down so many times to help provoke his awakening and make it all the more catharthic and epic if he does get one.

It's probably giga copium at this point but it would be really nice for the 1% guy to bounce back with a potential awakening and show all the other Zoan users here what they're missing out on lol. The only Zoan Supernova too.

I really hope Drake gets some kind of redemption and comeback though, he needs it badly.
Yeah. It would actually be nice, honestly because Drake really has been getting beaten down A LOT and this has got to be an incredibly taxing and stressful experience that is constantly drawing on his willpower to survive against these odds.

It's almost suspicious now that you bring up awakening for Drake and it's been tossed around before - even a YTer considered Drake to have it already actually- but we won't know unless it's explicitly stated / showed.

I also believe that Drake deserves a comeback and soon--there's only so far down a character can go and the majority of people--not even to mention fans can only take to much before they decide to associate a character with negativity.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I still, still want to give Drake the benefit of the doubt and say he managed something when he confronted the CP0 boss. Wano has too many moving parts to waste on panels that accomplish nothing narratively. If Drake were meant to do nothing, he'd have stayed down.

Drake stuff aside, Kaido landing a hit on Luffy due to assistance feels like the perfect time to trigger a Kaido flashback. We got to see a shift in Kaido's opinion of Oden after he "beat" him in the flashback, and the event affected him enough to kill Higurashi who was merely helping him. Those feelings are going to rush back into the surface. The pathos around Kaido, after hearing of Linlin's lost, his crew coming apart, his child abandoning him, and now robbed of a fair fight against the first person to excite him since Oden, we're due to learn just what makes him tick.

I’m okay if Wano is another 100+ chapters if Oda brings in external forces like BBP or the marines or something else that makes it feel like a more varied story arc.
Unless the final war is in Wano that ain’t happening.

100+ chapters of Wano is basically the raid 2.0 with maybe the BMP helping their captain

I highly doubt that shit happens, the Japanese are vocal about how much they want to move on from Wano

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yea yea sure if you wanna believe that troll.
Just don't drop the series when your headcanon is proven wrong and Oda humiliates you.

800 year old organization that reigns over the world and their strongest fighters are Law level :kobeha:

Law is so strong that if he was the protagonist ONE PIECE would end within a year said no one ever

You think you can defeat the Yonko and Trafalgar Law said no one ever

I don't care if you're a Yonko or Trafalgar Law, if I don't beat and every one of you I will never be PK said no one ever

You lots aren't fun, bring me Law or Kid said no one ever
Subconscious Yanker cope now that Big Meme turned out to be utter shit. Law and Kid get absolutely bodied by any Admiral in a 1v1.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Unless the final war is in Wano that ain’t happening.

100+ chapters of Wano is basically the raid 2.0 with maybe the BMP helping their captain

I highly doubt that shit happens, the Japanese are vocal about how much they want to move on from Wano
Just you fellas wait, next chapter is going to be Luffy waking up on a beach next to an overturned Sunny on the Wano mainland. Then we'll see a giant baboon and dog run into the scene. Luffy took a pretty nasty hit this chapter, after all, it wouldn't be surprising if Oda took us back to the beginning of Wano Piece.
:jackaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.