How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roof piece should have stayed as a team fight. They should have never been split up if this was Oda's end result. If Kaido is this large threat then make him be a large threat by making it a team fight instead of just having Luffy get knocked out every 5 chapters.
again i ask you team fight with who
law and kidd had theirs and are exhausted
scabbards are injured
and after hakai zoro needs a suicidal drug ,fought for 15 mins before falling unconscious again.

almost like you completely ignored the circumstance surrounding it this time
it was a distraction not because luffy is incapable of fighting on par with him on his own.

Lmao people still wanking Admirals as unbeatable in a 1v1 against the Top 3 SN Captains. :milaugh:

These three won’t waste their time on Marine lapdogs, Zoro Sanji and Sabo can deal with them. They’re changing the way the game of the seas is being played, changes not made since WB died, they’re competing against BB and Shanks for the One Piece.

Read my previous post again, this time with your eyes open.

-
ok

Lmfao, another sneak attack when Kaidou lunges at Zoro who was cutting Prometheus.
How’s blocking a sneak attack?? He clearly reacts to Kaido attack speed, hence able to react to akainu. stop being so damn butthurt. An Kaido not caught off guard to begin with fool. Law shambles before Kaido attacks Zoro lol. His shambles instantaneous, he dodged Kaido an countered, an then reacted to Kaido counter. It’s all in black in white
:seriously:

Akainu simply melts whatever he's assigned to and frees himself.
an Ur assuming he does so fast enough kid can’t capitalize why??

An if he assign him to the ground or mamga then what?? Ur pretending Like these characters have Zero ability to defend or pressure characters, the manga itself implied there close to. It’s idiotic to say the least smh
Reaction speed when Kaidou is going to attack someone else, in this case Zoro who was cutting up Prometheus. Nice try though, but nobody's buying this bullshit.
Let’s not be completely idiotic!!! Kaido clearly attacking Law specifically, he reacts in enough time to use curtain. The bold truly shows how butthurt u are. Literally making no sense
:gokulaugh:
I
said they were no where near the Admirals in a reply to a retard who thought Law and Kid are individually equal to an Admiral each. Atleast read what someone writes before quoting them lol.
I dnt give a damn why u said it. Claiming low top tiers aren’t remotely close to Admirals equally as retard.

You just described luffy here, Kaido already folded Luffy in a group setting and alone multiple times.
Luffy was about to run out of G4 and so was likely gonna lose again to him, except this time there was an interruption. This is gonna make Kaido nerf himself even more than he already was by going through a 16 people gauntlet. I hope we get a flashback while luffy recuperates.

Kaido about to pull a Katakuri and Im not ready for it tbh.
the difference is that nobody says
"in a 1v1 always bet on Luffy"

Status
Not open for further replies.