How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Sanji's AP is any stronger than Act 1 Boundman. He will not do better than Act 1 Luffy against a serious Hybrid Kaido...
Does Boundman have heat damage on the lvl of IJ ? No sir….

Plus we have no clue the AP difference between G4 and IJ. BB has arguably shown better DC than KKG.

Chapter starts on the 1st floor of Onigashima castle's basement. X Drake (in hybrid form) has stabed CP0 boss from the back with his sword. CP0 boss spits blood out of his mouth.

CP0 boss: "Tell me why you did it... Drake.
...!!"

X Drake: "Hah. Hah...
This is... my justice...!!"

CP0 boss: "I envy you..."

Suddenly, CP0 boss moves at high speed and disentangles himself from X Drake's sword. He then attacks X Drake using “Shigan”, stabing his finger into X Drake's throat.
This was a cool scene despite Drake being hit with a lethal attack AGAIN, and if this isn't rock bottom / the 99% defeat at this, I don't know what the hell is. Let's see if he gets up again.

Suddenly, we see that CP0 boss is running to the area where they are fighting. CP0 boss jumps and grabs the shoulder of Luffy's arm with which he is about to attack Kaidou.

Kaidou's expression after hitting Luffy is heartbreaking, he is completely shocked. Luffy is badly injured and bleeding a lot.

WOW. I'm--i reallu shocked, but also a bit disappointed that this is a rehash of what happened with Oden.

Kaido's drunken modes are hilarious!!

“Emotions are mixed...”
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT.

I know the only way for Luffy is up, but did Drake fall AGAIN or did he withstand that blow?? From the spoilers, it seems to cut away without being clear AGAIN.

The scans would really help right now. Can't wait to see him to offer more of my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.