How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These one who said G4 would destroy Kaido and that he would need awakening to fight Luffy back, clearly took a L(with these I mean most like Sanjikun, dude is legit a walking L at this point). Even with adv CoC,Adv CoA and Adv CoO at top of G4, Luffy was losing the battle, his Over Kong Gun couldn´t even knock out Kaido. It clear that awakening will do lot of the job, ofc Kaido will tank lot of the awakened attacks too. Which will lead us to see awakened Luffy vs awakened Kaido.
G4 is not enough to beat Kaido for now...
Remember this is nerfed Kaido as well wjo went through several gauntlets.

This shows how OP Oden was. Even with all the attacks Luffy has hit Kaido with, Kaido is not anywhere near close to dying as he was with Oden

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
The move name is all about stealing techniques so it looks like Kaido somehow temp. boosted his CoO to Luffy's level, as ridiculous as that is. At least that's my current interpretation.

I would say that means Kaido has top CoO outside of FS tho.
It could be a state dependent ability but, I don't think he is stealing Luffy's FS. I think he just straight up has it and has only chosen to use it now.

Hourai Hakke seems to be Kaido's strongest, he used it to avoid getting hit by Luffy again after he hit him with Over Kong Gun and used it again knowing those would be their last attacks of the battles.
Kaido doesn't have much more left on him as well this fight is one flashback away from being done.

Honestly tho.. Kaido is a monster. If that guy additionally has awakening then I'm out lol
Luffy will get an insanely powerful ability for his awakening, that's for sure. I'm just wondering how guys other than Primebeard would even fight Kaido? He looks like a much stronger version of Shanks, Roger or Garp. Seriously in which stat can they even compete if this guy also got FS and agility covered and uses op speedblitzing moves casually

Either there is still some uber special CoC tech hidden or Kaido is just completely in a league of his own, I mean he most likely is thanks to his WSC and 1on1 king hype, but still... Dayum

Status
Not open for further replies.