How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously in which stat can they even compete if this guy also got FS and agility covered and uses op speedblitzing moves casually

Either there is still some uber special CoC tech hidden or Kaido is just completely in a league of his own, I mean he most likely thanks to his WSC and 1on1 king hype, but still... Dayum
Garp is the best rokushiki master and also has the best brute strength in the verse.
Shanks seems to have some CoC/CoO infusion hax to dilate time somewhat from the video games, presumably Roger would have the same.

These guys are were a LOT older than 19 when they reached their peak.

Honestly tho.. Kaido is a monster. If that guy additionally has awakening then I'm out lol
Luffy will get an insanely powerful ability for his awakening, that's for sure. I'm just wondering how guys other than Primebeard would even fight Kaido? He looks like a much stronger version of Shanks, Roger or Garp. Seriously in which stat can they even compete if this guy also got FS and agility covered and uses op speedblitzing moves casually

Either there is still some uber special CoC tech hidden or Kaido is just completely in a league of his own, I mean he most likely is thanks to his WSC and 1on1 king hype, but still... Dayum
roger>wb tho
roger was terminally ill when they fought and the fight was a draw.

Thats a lot of headcanon there he even said he was having fun same with Luffy.
You just wanna pretend zoro cant hit a future sight user but oda just took a massive shit on you.
Your headcannon is massive, the guy wasn't serious, so hype too Apoo and Ulti who was able to damage a FS user, c'mon dude be real, ypu wanted to wank Zoro soooo Hard, that in making Zoro having feats that him doesn't showed about.

Status
Not open for further replies.