How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Everything you have mentioned happened in this fight....he parried, dodged, blocked.....only last attack he couldn't do any of that thing and got devastating hit...
Euh lol :
- he took the 1037 ragnarok head on and without blocking and in base = results : it hurts but nothing more

- this chapter he took :
- the Kaido dragon bite
- the Uber boro breath
- the huge Uber TB
- the last attack who landed clean on his face

And yet he will still be up…..

Even this one was a bit too much already

Especially because earlier Luffy was Ko by attacks lot less powerful

How is it fanfic?

Luffy fought

-Apoo
-Ulti
-P1
-Yamato
-Queen
-Goki
-Kaido
-Big Mom
-CP0

If you're gonna shit like fodder scabbards and Killer/Kid who did 1 attack on Kaido then I'm gonna be just as nitpicky as you

Queen biting Luffy > Kid slamming Kaido
Luffy wasted stamina fighting fodder and running to the roof too to the extent that Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji explicitly warned Luffy about on panel.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Big Mom:
- 3 hits from Kidd, the guy who couldn't believe it was possible to hurt Kaido with physical attacks
- 3 hits from Law
- Some bombs
Way to boil it down and oversimplify.

And no. Kidd hurt Kaido with a physical attack when he slammed him hence why Kaido right after praised them about knowing how to bypass his scales.

It takes Awakening attack to deal damage to her. Kaido has been hurt by just about everyone he fought. Unlike Linlin, he isn't facing a handicap where he isn't using Adv COC nor is he facing a 2v1 where the other character immediately capitalizes on any opening he leaves.

Euh lol :
- he took the 1037 ragnarok head on and without blocking and in base = results : it hurts but nothing more

- this chapter he took :
- the Kaido dragon bite
- the Uber boro breath
- the huge Uber TB
- the last attack who landed clean on his face

And yet he will still be up…..

Even this one was a bit too much already

Especially because earlier Luffy was Ko by attacks lot less powerful
Luffy was btfo'd by Lucci when not serious mentally, and then went on a marathon fight.
Was closed up quickly by Katakuri, and then went on a marathon fight.
A serious Luffy has extreme durability and guts.

Drake gets up after getting beaten by the same dude

Sneaks attack with a blade (sneak attack with a lethal weapon)

Fails miserably

Gets one shotted with a Shigan

Page One sent Sanji flying through several building with his hand

Ulti overpowered Luffy twice and forced him to go Gear 4

Is Drake even a Tobiroppo?
CP0 boss is AT LEAST YC1 level character...

Honestly, there was no way Kaido was going to be defeated now, considering that there are still multiple plot threads hanging, and Onigashima hasn't even reached the flower capital. Oda likes having Luffy defeat his villains when things are dire with little time left (e.g Lucci, Doflamingo, Katakuri).

In this case Oda had to either drag the fight for several chapters or have Luffy defeated again. The first option would have been annoying like Dressrosa and the 2nd option would have implied that Luffy can't match up to Kaido.

The option of having a third party interfere and cause Luffy's defeat is perfect, as it not only allows other plot threads to finalize, but also doesn't hurt Luffy's chances of beating Kaido 1v1. Furthermore, it parallels Kaido vs Oden, and will no doubt have a serious effect on Kaido, possibly leading to a flashback.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
This is the best I could do lol.

Attacks that Kaido received

1. Stabbed by Kin'emon

2. Stabbed in the hand by Kiku

3. Attacked by Neko who used Crimson Cat Dance

4. Attacked by Kawamatsu who used Kappa Style River of Sea

5. Stabbed by Inu who used Canine Scourge

6. Attacked by Kiku who used Fallen Snow Scythes Slicing Rounds

7. Shot by Izo

8. Counter Attacked by Raizo who used his blast breath against him

9. Kin'emon, Ashura Doji, and Inu all attacked him at the same time using Oden Two Sword Style Paradise Totsuka

10. Stabbed by Denjiro

11. Punched by Luffy who used Red Roc

12. Attacked by Zoro and Killer who both used Three Sword Style Purgatory Oni Giri and Be-Heading Claws

13. Punched by Luffy who used Kong Gun

14. Attacked by Law who used Takt by having a bunch of rocks fall on him

15. Attacked by Kid who used Punk Vise

16. Attacked by Luffy who used Kong Rifle

17. Attacked by Kid who used Slam Gibson

18. Stabbed by Law who used Gamma Knife

19. Attacked by Killer who used Scyther Sonic

20. Attacked by Luffy who used Rhino Schneider

21. Attacked by Luffy who used Kong Gatling

22. Attacked by Zoro who used Black Rope Dragon Twister

23. Stabbed by Law who used Injection Shot

24. Attacked by Zoro who used Dead Man's Game

25. Attacked by Luffy who used advanced CoC

26. Attacked again by Luffy who used advanced CoC

27. Stabbed by Kin'emon

28. Attacked by Yamato who used Hallowed Glacier Slash

29. Attacked by both Luffy and Yamato who both used Jet Culverin and White Serpent

30. Bitten by Momo

31. Attacked by Luffy

32. Punched by Luffy who used Roc Gun

33. Kicked by Luffy

34. Hit by Luffy's Roc Gatling

35. Kicked by Luffy

36. Attacked by Luffy who used Hydra

37. Mangaed to stop one of Luffy's attack but then receives three more punches from Luffy

38. Attacked even more by Luffy

39. Punched in the face by Luffy

40. Luffy hits Kaido's jaw using Over Kong Gun
Most of these attacks aren't hurting her. Quality matters just as much if not more than quantitity, hence why both Kidd and Law had to use awakening to make any ground. Even then, they couldn't finish the job and required a literal plot hole and plot bombs.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Luffy was btfo'd by Lucci when not serious mentally, and then went on a marathon fight.
Was closed up quickly by Katakuri, and then went on a marathon fight.
A serious Luffy has extreme durability and guts.
You will tell me you don’t think the 1037 blow I posted was ridiculous ? Luffy only said « it’s hurts » not really injured at all. Especially when 20 chap ago the same move but weaker KO him instantly

I think know in the next chapter kaido will have a flashback that is after he ‘‘wins“ against oden and how mad he was that in the end it was not a fair fight. But to not repeat the past he will take the CP0 agent out of wano with his thunder bagua

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I love Big Mom but it's clear Oda didn't do her justice. Kidd and Law should be dead at this point.
I mean yea, the whole fight was driven by plot and by Oda's need to satisfy Law and Kidd fandom and their rivalry to Luffy while also maintaining everything that he has built up for her as a future fight for Luffy.

It's no coincidence that she didn't use awakening, Adv COC or higher end attacks. Heck, we didn't even see a powered up Ikoku in Bigger Mom mode. Additionally, he never once showed the sequence leading to her taking the upper hand in the fight. It was one sided because his intention was to hype up and highlight Kidd and Law.

He's saving her as a fight for Luffy because she's the one character other than Teach who has been built up ad nauseam to fight Luffy.

Queen biting Luffy would hurt Luffy more than Kid slamming Kaido I'm 100% sure of that because Kid complained his attacks were doing nothing
Post automatically merged:

Go to bed.
Awakened Zoans don't have regen first of all, the just recover faster. At no point did any of the ID guards regenerate injuries

Most of these attacks aren't hurting her. Quality matters just as much if not more than quantitity, hence why both Kidd and Law had to use awakening to make any ground. Even then, they couldn't finish the job and required a literal plot hole and plot bombs.
I think you quoted my wrong comment, I was wondering why you called Kaido a her lol.

You will tell me you don’t think the 1037 blow I posted was ridiculous ? Luffy only said « it’s hurts » not really injured at all. Especially when 20 chap ago the same move but weaker KO him instantly
1)Luffy has adv CoC now, no reason to think he couldn't be imbuing his hardening blocks ( the ones where you hakify the portion that is just about to be hit, not always drawn but presumed in a fight of this level, considering he was doing it even against Hody) with some small level of adv CoC to defend.
2)Luffy is accommodating himself to the level of the battle, as he always does, 1 blow is a shock to the system, many are something you can gain some level of resistance to.

Status
Not open for further replies.