How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing chapter. Oof.

My headcanon from now on:

-Kaido kills the cp0 Boss
-Zunisha wipes out the govern ships by momo orders
-Kaido Will allow luffy to recover however he says he will bring hell to the rest of the Aliance while luffy rest.
- Denjiro finally shows up, alongside with marco
-Jimbe and Yamato joins them. Marco get to know that Yamato was Ace friend.
-Kaido fight them 4 while luffy watches It worried but cant do NOTHING yet.
-Franky, Brook and Robin take care of Zoro and Sanji.
- Denjiro has an epic death against kaido, luffy gets disturbed but Stil cant do nothing.
- kaido KO jimbe.
-with only marco and Yamato, marco makes a sacrifice to protect both luffy and Yamato and say he Will say hello to ace for them. And another one to die with a smile on his face.
- luffy loses It, he awkes his fruit and is ready to the final battle vs kaido.
- the battle is insane, and even with luffy awakened, they Still equals.
-zoro, sanji, Kidd and law get up with the rest and watchs their brutal fight. They Still terrible injured.
-kidd leaves, killer called him for something...
- they are already above the flower capital and the whole citie can see theres a brutal battle above them.
-Momo Still trying his best to make onigashima in the Air.
-Luffy defeats Kaido for good and ALL the capital can see that, luffy defeated kaido in his dragon form.
-luffy is done for, the capital celebrates kaido defeat looudly.
-kaido is defeated, cant move, but he open his eyes and see people celabrating his defeat.
- his ready to make a last boro breath on the capital and kill everyone there.
-Zoro notices It, but he wont come in time to stop It, he ask sanji and law for something.
-sanji use his legs to throw Zoro at maximum speed he can. Zoro Góes absurdly fast.
-then law teleport Zoro above kaidos Head.
The whole citie notices Zoro in the Air, and they realize kaido ia about to kill them.
-When its about to happen, Zoro cuts kaido Head out.
- kaido IS satified and see Zoro as an fantastic samurai as he loses coountiness and die.
-onigashima Still stand up for momo efforts, but some big parts of the Island Still fala and momo use his dragon bodie to protect his people. He is injured but get up later.
-Then the whole wano can now celebrate.

Obs:
-kidd leaves because his crew found the red poneghyph
-BM was rescued by her crew.
-orochi is captured and has a public execution for the whole countrie see. We finally see adult momo.
- And along side his sister and they both using their father swords, they together in a single movement kills Orochi and avenge wano and oden.

That would have been quite the twist but I think it's more likely Momo will command Zunisha to destroy those ships.
I don't remember Zunisha telling Momo that there are WG Ships surrounding Wano
Also it's a Huge Deal to declare War on WG, Momo must be prepared for it, but apparently he isn't even prepared to open Wano Borders

This is why i lean towards Kaidou destroying those Ships himself
He might also see Queen & King Knocked Out on his way there

I think we are about to see The Rage of Kaidou
His Calamities Defeated, Big Mom Defeated, WG trying to take away Wano, his Favorite Fight Ruined, he is Drunk, his Castle on Fire, his Daughter turned against him ... etc

Madness Mode Incoming !!

ok hear me out:
- chapter 1043: kaido destroys cp0 boss + start of flashback
- chapter 1044: flashback
- chapter 1045: flashback
- chapter 1046: end of kaido’s flashback + obon from flower capital arrive at the height of onigashima —> luffy awakens

great the future side is the most pathetic PU in One Piece, cant even prevent him to dodge a fuking dragon bite....this is utterly a disgrace. Luffy is slow as fuck, good coreagraphy.

Soon ZKK 5 times standing up cuz plot protection is the best right candy boy? But nah Zoro is just done cuz double pain right? shut the fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.