How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
great the future side is the most pathetic PU in One Piece, cant even prevent him to dodge a fuking dragon bite....this is utterly a disgrace. Luffy is slow as fuck, good coreagraphy.

Soon ZKK 5 times standing up cuz plot protection is the best right candy boy? But nah Zoro is just done cuz double pain right? shut the fuck off
Kaido is using his dragon form with future sight too, it says in spoilets he's copying Luffy's snakeman into his dragon form to move like that, hence how he walked through those attacks.

Are you slow? Page One and Ulti had their ancient zoan durability/regen hyped to recover from their attacks, but Kaido's far superior fruit that grants him near impervousness to non ryuo based attacks has had no regenerative benefits?
The balls on you to say such bullshit with confidence is impressive.
You're an idiot.

All that was said about P1 and Ulti were that they were tough. There was never any mention of them having regen or fast recovery from being Zoans. That was merely an assumption YOU chose to make.

:laughmoji:even fuking scabban were able to evade the dragon....Luffy cant see that shit.....give me a break.
What about the advcoa....that shit is also useless to me they all look like standard punch....(Zoro is much more effective to take down this clown:ronalaugh:)
Dude, this was a speed dragon that was must faster than the hybrid Kaido that Zoro landed Ashura on.

Definitely looks like Kaido's fastest form.

:laughmoji:even fuking scabban were able to evade the dragon....Luffy cant see that shit.....give me a break.
What about the advcoa....that shit is also useless to me they all look like standard punch....(Zoro is much more effective to take down this clown:ronalaugh:)
This is a different dragon mode.
Try looking at the panel again, see the sizes difference involved and his culverin style tail making him go a lot faster.
I shouldn't have to explain this in such detail, maybe try reading the spoilers properly next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.