Carrot could defeat a strong ennemy, let's say the last member of CP9
- Carrot could help in the battlefield
- Carrot could go Sulong and start reacking ennemies left and right
- Carrot could help Usopp get Kinemon and Kiku out of the way
- Carrot could help saving soldier stuck in the fire of the battle field
- Carrot could face a number
- Carrot could witness the arrival of the world gouvernment
- Carrot could go to Zunisha and help him wreak the WG

That's what Carrot could "do" but I'm more interested in what Carrot could "face":

- Carrot could be face with another threat and lose again, hammering the potential for a character arc.
- Carrot could be here to witness the downfall of Kaido by Luffy and undrstanding the meaning of the dawn
- Carrot could learn from Neko the importance of the mission of the mink tribeetc..

There are so many possibilities, and that based on actual material, Oda could even litterally anything?
I am sorry because none of this is going to happen but u can dreAm about it thou also why u want her to get off screen 😭😭😭 my guy says character arc when kaido is defeated and nothing is going to happen with the minks okay also how the hell she going on zunisha when zunisha only there for momo NOT CARROT ONLY FOR MOMO to help him not the stupid rabbit stop trying to make carrot IMPORTANT when SHE isnt. also if u think that she got a single panel with her alone u are stupid af, also in chapter 1042 only momo and Yamato is shown in the spoiler, not the STUPID RABBIT

C’mon guys. Do you really expect logic from someone who clearly said:

An ally is someone you can call for help and will arrive at anytime to help you. I don't see this kind of relationship between the strawhats and the revolutionaries.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-830#post-2549282

With his logic like that, Straw Hats Grand Fleet are not allies since if Straw Hats call them for help right now in Wano, they won’t arrive anytime to help Straw Hats. Once again, according to his logic, Straw Hats Grand Fleet are not allies

And he intentionally dodged this statement because he knows it’s a checkmate. And he said he’s an, what? Analyst?
:mihanha:
:kailaugh:

Glad that you finally have at least a bit common sense. One step at a time
Wow...

Which arc are you referring to? And which arc are we currently in? Wano arc. Exactly. And still doesn’t change the fact that because Luffy fought Katakuri instead of Big Mom means Katakuri is the biggest antagonist in “this arc”

Nothing really complicated here. Oh yeah sorry I forgot. You have terrible english to begin with
You know in France we have people too who really love correcting people's grammar.. we call them "Les académiciens" hehe

Anyway... Like I said. Whole cake is a real mess as the main antagonist is never really set and change in function of the character. For Luffy it's first Big Mom then Katakuri and for Sanji it's Judge.

But you don't have to believe me...

Does this forum use French as its main language? If not, then I don’t have to be able to write irrelevant French. This tells how self-centered you are, thinking you are important while you were not, are not, and will never be.

I’m pretty fluent in 4 other more important languages. Sadly your language is not included. So, thank you but no thank you. Thankfully I have captured it before you changed it. The damage’s been done ;)
Good for you! You go boy!

:cheers:

I am sorry because none of this is going to happen but u can dreAm about it thou also why u want her to get off screen 😭😭😭 my guy says character arc when kaido is defeated and nothing is going to happen with the minks okay also how the hell she going on zunisha when zunisha only there for momo NOT CARROT ONLY FOR MOMO to help him not the stupid rabbit stop trying to make carrot IMPORTANT when SHE isnt. also if u think that she got a single panel with her alone u are stupid af, also in chapter 1042 only momo and Yamato is shown in the spoiler, not the STUPID RABBIT
Usually, character arcs happen out of the battlefield, but ok ...

C’mon guys. Do you really expect logic from someone who clearly said:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-the-grand-fleet.79/page-830#post-2549282

With his logic like that, Straw Hats Grand Fleet are not allies since if Straw Hats call them for help right now in Wano, they won’t arrive anytime to help Straw Hats. Once again, according to his logic, Straw Hats Grand Fleet are not allies

And he intentionally dodged this statement because he knows it’s a checkmate. And he said he’s an, what? Analyst?

I would love for the entire forum to see this paragraph just to find out what they would all think about this..

I really wonder..

- Carrot could defeat a strong ennemy, let's say the last member of CP9

That's what Carrot could "do" but I'm more interested in what Carrot could "face":

- Carrot could be face with another threat and lose again, hammering the potential for a character arc.
- Carrot could be here to witness the downfall of Kaido by Luffy and undrstanding the meaning of the dawn
- Carrot could learn from Neko the importance of the mission of the mink tribeetc..

There are so many possibilities, and that based on actual material, Oda could even litterally anything?

I'm not talking about the impact of the backstory, I'm talking about the power behind the will of said Moral Pillar.
Naa pedro is coming back with Germa and Totland prisoners to support SH and their allies from the WG forces rounding up the Onigashima. Carrot is a turd, useless waste of ink

- Carrot could defeat a strong ennemy, let's say the last member of CP9

I'm not talking about the impact of the backstory, I'm talking about the power behind the will of said Moral Pillar.
Carrot could! That’s the problem everybody could not everybody does. So far she has done nothing.

I bet C4n is a flat earther, given how out of touch he is with reality.

Carrot isn't joining, you must be blind deaf and dumb to think she has any sort of chances.
I'm actually a skeptic, I fight conspiracy theories.. And strangely enough.. you can find those same processes of thoughts in the One Piece community.

That's why my approach is different. I'm using actual knowledge on storytelling to analyse the story instead of headcanons and inventions. If you were reading my post correctly, you would know that I never opens the gates of theorizing without storytelling evidences..

The problem is that I'm facing people who question the actual knowledge behind the craft. In fact you could say that those people are using the same rethoric as flat earther when they are faced with science: "I have no proof I can understand, therefore it's not true"

Two possibilities
1. He will give us an essay explains why the earth is flat
2. He will give us an essay why he is not
What a way to make the "ennemy" look like a fool, attack him then predict that he will defend himself and make that future defense look like something coming from someone unintelligent..

Nice.

Monster trio is and will always be Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. That is proven again with Luffy taking out kaido, zoro king and Sanji queen. Yamato will be number 4 and jinbe number 5.
So yamato will never have a struggle against an ennemy then ?

Because you have to remember that Yamato only struggled with a Yonko level threat.. so there are really no reason to put her against anyone below.. imagine Yamato having a struggle against someone like Queen when she was able to face a Yonko.. well that's exactly what will happen if Yamato joins the crew.

I'm actually a skeptic, I fight conspiracy theories.. And strangely enough.. you can find those same processes of thoughts in the One Piece community.

That's why my approach is different. I'm using actual knowledge on storytelling to analyse the story instead of headcanons and inventions. If you were reading my post correctly, you would know that I never opens the gates of theorizing without storytelling evidences..

The problem is that I'm facing people who question the actual knowledge behind the craft. In fact you could say that those people are using the same rethoric as flat earther when they are faced with science: "I have no proof I can understand, therefore it's not true"

What a way to make the "ennemy" look like a fool, attack him then predict that he will defend himself and make that future defense look like something coming from someone unintelligent..

Nice.

Because you have to remember that Yamato only struggled with a Yonko level threat.. so there are really no reason to put her against anyone below.. imagine Yamato having a struggle against someone like Queen when she was able to face a Yonko.. well that's exactly what will happen if Yamato joins the crew.
Jimbei was held off against hungry big mom he still join the crew. While carrot was exhausted avoid slashes by daifku. Yamato struggle against her father is not really problem.

Jimbei was held off against hungry big mom he still join the crew. While carrot was exhausted avoid slashes by daifku. Yamato struggle against her father is not really problem.
There is a difference between Jinbe managing to block a hit for 2 second and Yamato having a brawl with her father for multiple minutes..

Why do you have to take everything back to Carrot.. ?

Nice.

Yamato will struggle against one of the admirals. 3 admirals and one fleet admiral don’t forget. Also we don’t know how she would do against someone like king and Kata. That is not gonna be an easy fight against them for her either. We have seen that kaido hasn’t fought seriously against any of them except Luffy. Just because she was able to hold kaido of doesn’t mean she can beat king for example. King is definitely able to hold Kaido of for a while.

Yamato will struggle against one of the admirals. 3 admirals and one fleet admiral don’t forget. Also we don’t know how she would do against someone like king and Kata. That is not gonna be an easy fight against them for her either. We have seen that kaido hasn’t fought seriously against any of them except Luffy. Just because she was able to hold kaido of doesn’t mean she can beat king for example. King is definitely able to hold Kaido of for a while.
Now imagine those admiral attacking Wano..

Status
Not open for further replies.