Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually a skeptic, I fight conspiracy theories.. And strangely enough.. you can find those same processes of thoughts in the One Piece community.

That's why my approach is different. I'm using actual knowledge on storytelling to analyse the story instead of headcanons and inventions. If you were reading my post correctly, you would know that I never opens the gates of theorizing without storytelling evidences..

The problem is that I'm facing people who question the actual knowledge behind the craft. In fact you could say that those people are using the same rethoric as flat earther when they are faced with science: "I have no proof I can understand, therefore it's not true"

What a way to make the "ennemy" look like a fool, attack him then predict that he will defend himself and make that future defense look like something coming from someone unintelligent..

Nice.
Guys we got an essay
Post automatically merged:

Now imagine those admiral attacking Wano..
They want be able to do that. The admirals can’t all go to wano. They have other things to do. There are more yonkous and threats. And again as I have said before. Invading Wano is not that easy.

They want be able to do that. The admirals can’t all go to wano. They have other things to do. There are more yonkous and threats. And again as I have said before. Invading Wano is not that easy.
So you are telling me that the world gouvernment is willing to send an entire fleet while they know that Wano is the most dangerous place to be... but wouldn't be whiling to send one admiral once Luffy and Kaido gets out of the country ? How does it make sence ?

So you are telling me that the world gouvernment is willing to send an entire fleet while they know that Wano is the most dangerous place to be... but wouldn't be whiling to send one admiral once Luffy and Kaido gets out of the country ? How does it make sence ?
The WG hasn’t send the Marines. Do not forget that the marines are the public face of the WG. Attacking an island wouldn’t be good for their reputation. After Luffy leaves Wano I assume the WG and marines are gonna focus on them the most. And as I said attacking wano is not easy.
Explain to me how they want to enter?
Wano has great natural defenses.

The WG hasn’t send the Marines. Do not forget that the marines are the public face of the WG. Attacking an island wouldn’t be good for their reputation. After Luffy leaves Wano I assume the WG and marines are gonna focus on them the most. And as I said attacking wano is not easy.
Explain to me how they want to enter?
Wano has great natural defenses.
I didn't said that the WG send the Marine I said "a fleet".. THe problem is thinking that they wouldn't be willing to send one admiral when they are using all their ressources to invade Wano. Their is a reason behind that annexion (mostly because of the weapon traffic potential), they won't let that go just because Luffy is out.

Concerning the natural defenses of Wano, those are about to be completely shattered by Zunisha if he keeps advancing.

I didn't said that the WG send the Marine I said "a fleet".. THe problem is thinking that they wouldn't be willing to send one admiral when they are using all their ressources to invade Wano. Their is a reason behind that annexion (mostly because of the weapon traffic potential), they won't let that go just because Luffy is out.

Concerning the natural defenses of Wano, those are about to be completely shattered by Zunisha if he keeps advancing.
The second passage to enter wano is under control of the beast pirates. After the war it won’t be anymore. Zunisha destroying the natural protection is something YOU made up just now so that it fits your narrative. If you want to debate this, stick to facts not hypothetical scenarios.
like your subversive Dialoge that’s just you reading to much into it. Ofc there are instances where characters say things and something else happens, but that doesn’t mean it’s always the case.

You know what is subversive writing?
carrot traveling for a while with the strawhats and making people think she will be a permanent member. When I’m truth she will go home after the war. And her home(Zou/zunesha) has come to pick her up.

Momo could join to understand the reason to open Wano's borders
That is a possibility.

The second passage to enter wano is under control of the beast pirates. After the war it won’t be anymore. Zunisha destroying the natural protection is something YOU made up just now so that it fits your narrative. If you want to debate this, stick to facts not hypothetical scenarios.
Well.. the natural barrier is composed of very high rocks that twist the sea currents... Zunisha is approaching and the rocks are in his way.. If he advance more, the rock won't be here anymore and the natural barrier of Wano will be lifted up... I'm mean.. I'm just using logic here.

like your subversive Dialoge that’s just you reading to much into it. Ofc there are instances where characters say things and something else happens, but that doesn’t mean it’s always the case.
Yeah.. No.

You know what is subversive writing?
carrot traveling for a while with the strawhats and making people think she will be a permanent member. When I’m truth she will go home after the war. And her home(Zou/zunesha) has come to pick her up.
If that was the case people wouldn't be rooting for Carrot in majority but Yamato. There is no subversion concerning Carrot here.

That is a possibility.

Well.. the natural barrier is composed of very high rocks that twist the sea currents... Zunisha is approaching and the rocks are in his way.. If he advance more, the rock won't be here anymore and the natural barrier of Wano will be lifted up... I'm mean.. I'm just using logic here.

Yeah.. No.

If that was the case people wouldn't be rooting for Carrot in majority but Yamato. There is no subversion concerning Carrot here.
Majority rooting for carrot??? There are here 2 people rooting for carrot you and another one. And at least 50 who are on yamatos side. But I guess that is again something you’ll ignore so it fits with your beliefs. Just look at the people who like your to carrot comments and people who pro Yamato comments and you can tell which has more supports. But that logic doesn’t suite your case so you’ll ignore it.

Majority rooting for carrot??? There are here 2 people rooting for carrot you and another one. And at least 50 who are on yamatos side. But I guess that is again something you’ll ignore so it fits with your beliefs. Just look at the people who like your to carrot comments and people who pro Yamato comments and you can tell which has more supports. But that logic doesn’t suite your case so you’ll ignore it.
WOops, sorry I inverted the names.. Well you made my point for me lol

Plus former carrot support are seeing writing in the wall or the forest from the tress. Even youtube community, and other social media platformers are saying yamato is the one who will joining strawhat at the end of wano arc. Carrot who is carrot? You mean lola bunny like who has not done anything significant throughout her fight. Her fight was skip over most of her enemies who have affect her in the past have been non strawhats. Even during reverie stream when talking about the next strawhat Yamato was it. Carrot nobody gaves a shit

Plus former carrot support are seeing writing in the wall or the forest from the tress. Even youtube community, and other social media platformers are saying yamato is the one who will joining strawhat at the end of wano arc. Carrot who is carrot? You mean lola bunny like who has not done anything significant throughout her fight. Her fight was skip over most of her enemies who have affect her in the past have been non strawhats. Even during reverie stream when talking about the next strawhat Yamato was it. Carrot nobody gaves a shit
Wrong. Furries do give shit.
:goyea:

Carrot has no personality what so ever. She only goes woo or yeay and doesn’t add anything to the story. Honestly remove her from the story and nothing changes except that one moment in WCI where she goes suolong and even that could have been done by other characters as well. Any mink could have done it.
Post automatically merged:

WOops, sorry I inverted the names.. Well you made my point for me lol
Bro I had some respect for you. Thinking that logic would work and it’s possible to debate with you but now I see you’re just a Carrot fanatic.

WOops, sorry I inverted the names. Well you made my point for me lol
You know what I find to be funny u keep saying WANO arc isn't carrot story when other strawhats get a moment in the arc but carrot doesn't:

Robin: defeated black maria and also get a new power-up

Chopper: cured a huge disease and even fight queen for a whole chapter (also use a new drug on Zoro)

Nami:Fight with Ulti and page one even get a new power-up

Usopp: fight with Ulti and page one even have a character moment and is now protecting Kiku and kinemon

Frankly: fight with Sasaki and now just rescue Zoro from falling to his death

Sanji: save momo, fight both king and queen, saves chopper from the candy arrows, also was fighting with himself both mental and physical while were fighting queen (also get a new power-up )

Jinbei: saves frankly from big mom, figho who also get a new power-up up and now just rescued samurai and razio

Brook: help robin fight black Maria then freeze her weapon and also stop anyone from attacking robin while she was fighting maria (even using a new technique on the toddlers) and is now protecting robin from CP0

Zoro: get the antidote for chopper, fight with luffy and law on the rooftop, fight with King (also get a new power up)

If I was you I will stop saying this isn't carrot story every straw hats have a moment in a arc no matter how little it is oda always have they do something meanwhile carrot don't do anything other than hug the cat when he won his fight and running in the castle.Every character did something expect for carrot even the bamboo did more than carrot also speed too

You know what I find to be funny u keep saying WANO arc isn't carrot story when other strawhats get a moment in the arc but carrot doesn't:

Chopper: cured a huge disease and even fight queen for a whole chapter (also use a new drug on Zoro)

Usopp: fight with Ulti and page one even have a character moment and is now protecting Kiku and kinemon

Sanji: save momo, fight both king and queen, saves chopper from the candy arrows, also was fighting with himself both mental and physical while were fighting queen (also get a new power-up )

Jinbei: saves frankly from big mom, figho who also get a new power-up up and now just rescued samurai and razio

Brook: help robin fight black Maria then freeze her weapon and also stop anyone from attacking robin while she was fighting maria (even using a new technique on the toddlers) and is now protecting robin from CP0

Zoro: get the antidote for chopper, fight with luffy and law on the rooftop, fight with King (also get a new power up)

If I was you I will stop saying this isn't carrot story every straw hats have a moment in a arc no matter how little it is oda always have they do something meanwhile carrot don't do anything other than hug the cat when he won his fight and running in the castle.Every character did something expect for carrot even the bamboo did more than carrot also speed too
Hes Not Wrong Hes Right GIF - Hes Not Wrong Hes Right He Makes A Point - Discover & Share GIFs (tenor.com)

What you say is the truth. C4N does like the truth, he likes subversive writing and that says carrot is gonna be a Nakama :suresure:

What you say is the truth. C4N does like the truth, he likes subversive writing and that says carrot is gonna be a Nakama :suresure:
Like this should be the arc for carrot to shine but she doesn't have a moment even in WCI carrot was useful but now he thinks she doesn't need a moment in Wano? 🤣🤣

When the straw hats are about to defend the strongest creature and his crew

Status
Not open for further replies.