How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hoping for Shanks as the one who will have more complete fighting skills compared to Kaidou while Kaidou excel in brutal strength, endurance, durability and so on, in short he simply has the most ridiculous physical stats out of all Emperors ever imo. Mofo treated 15 YCs as breakfast without even remotely serious lololololol:strawhatock:
As I stated, Luffy is Roger and Shanks with a Devil Fruit. Meaning there is a third level of coc neyond coating that Roger and Shank use toatch Whitebeards devil fruit

Oden vs Kaido was a 90% offscreened fight where Oda didn't wish to spoil Kaido's powers.
One Togen Totsuka had Kaido on the ropes and believing he was about to die
Luffy has nothing on that level right now, he needs awakening to have comparable/superior AP to Oden

Refer to above for feats. Offscreened fight+Oda wouldnt spoil Kaido's fighting style
Kaido was 39 when he fought Oden, he had been a pirate for 24 years, same age as current Shanks, older than WB when he reached his prime (38). He was as strong as he is now.
Again, Sengoku has stated that Kaido grew stronger.

Two FS users still couldn't see the future where CP0 interfered :suresure:
Katakuri would have foresaw it. Just like he saw the future where Luffy clones broke the Wedding Cake :finally::finally::kata:
Post automatically merged:

You got your timeline totally messed up.

Sengoku and Brannew were talking about God Valley 21 Y.O KAIDO (38 yrs ago)

I'm talking about Oden fight 39 Y.O KAIDO (20 yrs ago)
Shit I just realized Kaido and Oden are the same age
:crazwhat:

You got your timeline totally messed up.

Sengoku and Brannew were talking about God Valley 21 Y.O KAIDO (38 yrs ago)

I'm talking about Oden fight 39 Y.O KAIDO (20 yrs ago)
Sengoku stated that Kaido has gotten much stronger NOW. Comparing timelines won't help you much.

At this point you can't put Kaido beneath Whitebeard and Roger to be honest. High level CoC coating, FS, barrier Haki, + being an Oni with a mythical Dragon fruit. I see nothing that puts WB/Roger on another level.
Primebeard had Gura Gura so I put him above Kaido. It is considered the strongest devil fruit in terms of power. Durability wise Kaido is folding Primebeard.

Oden vs Kaido was a 90% offscreened fight where Oda didn't wish to spoil Kaido's powers.
One Togen Totsuka had Kaido on the ropes and believing he was about to die
Luffy has nothing on that level right now, he needs awakening to have comparable/superior AP to Oden

Refer to above for feats. Offscreened fight+Oda wouldnt spoil Kaido's fighting style
Kaido was 39 when he fought Oden, he had been a pirate for 24 years, same age as current Shanks, older than WB when he reached his prime (38). He was as strong as he is now.
No he doesn't, Luffy thought this one last punch was going to possibly knock out Kaido, something Oden failed to do.
When Luffy has awakening he will be FAR above Oden, seriously you are underselling how the gorosei are shitting bricks over this.

Oden literally told Kaido to get stronger in preparation for Luffy.
Kaido has been amassing an army and power in and aiming for the PK title, Shanks only started being called a yonko 6 years ago, when did Kaido start being called the WSC?
Brook(90), Urouge(47) and BB(40) are still in their growth phase.

As I stated, Luffy is Roger and Shanks with a Devil Fruit. Meaning there is a third level of coc neyond coating that Roger and Shank use toatch Whitebeards devil fruit
He's also got the inheritance of Garp's unparalleled brute strength.

At this point you can't put Kaido beneath Whitebeard and Roger to be honest. High level CoC coating, FS, barrier Haki, + being an Oni with a mythical Dragon fruit. I see nothing that puts WB/Roger on another level.
Except for the fact that their portrayal negs him and countless character statements from peers of Kaido/Roger/WB claim he isn't on their level

Damn it cheapens Katakuri to give Kaido a much better FS than Katakuri , to move that huge body faster than Snakeman

Kaido’s FS is the game changer which he never shown before, why he can be called top 1

it was never because of his trash ap but because he can spam FS like Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.