How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
is that the kkg equivalent
or the last attack coming is
sanjikun wont like this one
I am willing to bet Luffy probably has stronger attacks now but it's definitely the size of KKG from Dressrossa and is infused with CoC: It's named Supreme Kong Gun so basically CoC infused King Kong Gun.

Ngl, I was genuinely shocked to see Kaido tank it so easily. Dragon Kaido's Snakeman level speed shocked me more though.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
@Paperchampion23 @Tyki_Mikk I think you guys have to be open to the possibility that Kaido is already awakened. The blood lust drunk form is what we expected from an awakened carnivore. Oda might reveal in an SBS that Kaido was awakened the entire time lol
Doflamingo and Kat clearly said they awakened. Why would Kaido be any different?
If he awakened, he woulda said it.

Where exactly did he believe he was gna die??. Oden used his strongest attack and scarred Kaido just like Zoro did, Kaido used his weakest attack and knocked him out. End of.
He stated that if the scabbards had the power of Oden then he would have been more than happy to die against them
Kaido believes Oden's power could kill him.

Togen Totsuka made a mess out of Kaido, big scar + white eyes + turned back in base

Luffy's OKG looks weak compared to Oden

She never did that. She only said that Roger and WB also split the sky. nothing about powerlevel.
Stop coping
She can't split the sky, and was in awe of Luffy being able to do so, and deferred to everyone that Luffy had Wano on his back and was the only one who could beat her father.
She directly compared and invoked WB and Roger, stop being pathetic.

CV
Big Mom:
- 3 hits from Kidd, the guy who couldn't believe it was possible to hurt Kaido with physical attacks
- 3 hits from Law
- Some bombs
that means she will be at the next arc :) and she will be defeateen by Luffy . And her haki feast will be given in there , i guess . Im not sure.

I am willing to bet Luffy probably has stronger attacks now but it's definitely the size of KKG from Dressrossa and is infused with CoC: It's named Supreme Kong Gun so basically CoC infused King Kong Gun.

Ngl, I was genuinely shocked to see Kaido tank it so easily. Dragon Kaido's Snakeman level speed shocked me more though.
It is KKG you can see it through the size of the arm/fist

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Damn, so this chapter once again put the Zoro haters in their place.

They said Zoro should have hit Kaido with his Flying Dragon Blaze but his attack was too slow. Now, the manga just proved to everyone that he is and can move fast in his dragon mode.
Correct. Zoro haters can never catch a break.
They thought Zoro somehow missed a point-blank attack on a huge target... :milaugh:
Every non-sense they made up is coming back to bite them in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.