How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only delusional person here is you. Next time read property before acting or pompous
This you?

Adcoc KKG did less damage than Asura:steef:

Shut the fuck up. I know exactly who I'm talking to. Oden. Zoro. Doesn't matter. The agenda is the same. I've been reading your "shit on Luffy/Zoro better" comments the past day already. Forgive me if I read the ONE Oden defense out of context when the rest have been about Zoro:seriously:

This you?

Shut the fuck up. I know exactly who I'm talking to. Oden. Zoro. Doesn't matter. The agenda is the same. I've been reading your "shit on Luffy/Zoro better" comments the past day already. Forgive me if I read the ONE Oden defense out of context when the rest have been about Zoro:seriously:
:kaidowhat: are you this dense.

Which part of Oden did more damage than all the attacks Luffy has landed equate to Zoro's Asura factually doing more damage than the KKG this chapter?

Against faltered dragon kaido any top tier swordsman can ; that won't happen to hybrid kaido

It will be something like zoro's ashura ( more potent) assuming kaido does blitz him first
if Any top tier could, why did Kaido only have that single scar from Oden?

Oda wasn't going to show Hybrid in a flashback. Kaido with his current level states that Oden can kill him. This is Kaido's own statement so there's no arguing it

Sure bud. Kaido has barrier but not adcoa:suresure:
What's next?? Luffy can use fs but not adcoo:milaugh:

His mickey mouse technique got found out by Zoro of all ppl, same Zoro who couldn't figure out Luffy's 3D2Y message foh:yasu:
Wtf?

Barrier and ACoA are different things. Luffy and Hyogoro let that clear. Barrier is what Boa sisters and Sentomaru are doing. ACoA are what Luffy and Rayleigh are doing, internal damge, destroying collars.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy going to the rooftop:

CP-0 boss going to the rooftop:
Still he went from sky to under Onigashima and then to sky again in what? 2 pages?

if Any top tier could, why did Kaido only have that single scar from Oden?

Oda wasn't going to show Hybrid in a flashback. Kaido with his current level states that Oden can kill him. This is Kaido's own statement so there's no arguing it
Because kaido fought them in hybrid and used FS ; he underestimated lolden

Wtf?

Barrier and ACoA are different things. Luffy and Hyogoro let that clear. Barrier is what Boa sisters and Sentomaru are doing. ACoA are what Luffy and Rayleigh are doing, internal damge, destroying collars.
Post automatically merged:

Still he went from sky to under Onigashima and then to sky again in what? 2 pages?
The term "Adv CoA" encompasses both Barrier and internal destruction as both are more advanced than basic CoA and basic hardening.
If you want to be specific and avoid confusion call internal destruction, internal destruction and you'd not confuse each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.