How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The gap between a Yonkou like Kaido and his firstmate like King is such huge,it is actually incredible.
Same with Linlin and Katakuri, I think only Ben with Shanks and Shiryu with BB will have a close gap.
I think this chapter made King look better if anything. King basically lost Zoro fighting at Oden's level; the same Oden who had Kaido at his mercy.

Imagine coping this hard? ZoLo is near dead and this how rowdy his fans are? I’ll tell you what, once Oda starts drawing that paper cut, we can start comparing him to law and kid.
Condom is Already near dead by wounded kaido lmfaoo

Current Luffy cant even Compare to Rooftop Zoro but we can Conpare current luffy to Kid and law if u want

Rooftop Zoro vs Current Luffy: Imo Zoro mid diff to be honest luffy will lucky if he lives 2 mins against Rooftop Zoro

You think Luffy going to stand right up or do you think he’s going to need a minute
Not sure tbh. I think this is the time for Kaido's flashback more than anything first, so maybe at the end of the chapter if Oda is quick or a few chapters down if it's longer.

Imo, Awakening is going to be what gets him up by sheer willpower. Seems like that is where we are heading next

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The gap between a Yonkou like Kaido and his firstmate like King is such huge,it is actually incredible.
Same with Linlin and Katakuri, I think only Ben with Shanks and Shiryu with BB will have a close gap.
Kaido mops the floor with 50 kings.
The gap between a captain and his first mate/vc is much closer than that of a captain and his first divison commander. It will never change

Kaido mops the floor with 50 kings.
The gap between a captain and his first mate/vc is much closer than that of a captain and his first divison commander. It will never change
How kaido even Scratch Base King with his Shitty Kinemon level AP

Base King Low mid diff Current Kaido to be honest :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.