Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot has no personality what so ever. She only goes woo or yeay and doesn’t add anything to the story. Honestly remove her from the story and nothing changes except that one moment in WCI where she goes suolong and even that could have been done by other characters as well. Any mink could have done it.
Wrong Carrot add a more naive view on the story, something that is quite different from Luffy or Chopper. Assume your sexism..

Bro I had some respect for you. Thinking that logic would work and it’s possible to debate with you but now I see you’re just a Carrot fanatic.
Ok

If I was you I will stop saying this isn't carrot story every straw hats have a moment in a arc no matter how little it is oda always have they do something meanwhile carrot don't do anything other than hug the cat when he won his fight and running in the castle.Every character did something expect for carrot even the bamboo did more than carrot also speed too
So you are saying that I'm wrong by making my point ? okay..

Like this should be the arc for carrot to shine but she doesn't have a moment even in WCI carrot was useful but now he thinks she doesn't need a moment in Wano? 🤣🤣
Why should it be the arc for Carrot to shine ? Robin only shined two arcs after she joins... as usual you guyz are not listening to what I say at all..

Guess who will be surprised..

You guyz!

:cheers:

So you are saying that I'm wrong by making my point ? okay..
Yes u are cause she should be more in the story no matter what but she isn't
Post automatically merged:

Why should it be the arc for Carrot to shine? Robin only shined two arcs after she joins... as usual you guys are not listening to what I say at all.

Guess who will be surprised.

You guys!
Where and when, please tell me to cause NO MATTER WHAT every straw hats do something in every ARC it can be the slightest bit of action at least ODA make them have something to do other than being useless

Wrong Carrot add a more naive view on the story, something that is quite different from Luffy or Chopper. Assume your sexism..

Why should it be the arc for Carrot to shine ? Robin only shined two arcs after she joins... as usual you guyz are not listening to what I say at all..

Guess who will be surprised..

You guyz!
You’re wrong carrot doesn’t add anything. This has nothing to do with sexism:gonope:
Yamato is also female bro. What does the gender have to do here. Oh wait trying to sound smart and add something irrelevant to the argument to make it sound like you are right.
Wrong again Robin shined in the arc she joined right away. After alabasta came Jaya and skypia. And she shined in both. In Jaya she found out about cricket and caught the south bired. On skypia she was fearless defeated that fat idiot and read the poneglyph and gave us insight about the importance that they will play in the future.
But as I’ve said you aren’t reading one piece you are reading some furrie fan fic

There is no rules that says she should.

Where and when, please tell me to cause NO MATTER WHAT every straw hats do something in every ARC it can be the slightest bit of action at least ODA make them have something to do other than being useless
There is NO RULE that says that each strawhats must shine in everyarcs. You are hitting the headcanon selling.

Plus all your statements are wrong as Carrot was not useless during Wano. Period. (Sayin the opposite is literally ignoring chapter 995)

I was just thinking that they just are jobless and living off the system.
Oh.. so you are that kind of people.. who knew..

You’re wrong carrot doesn’t add anything. This has nothing to do with sexism:gonope:
Yamato is also female bro. What does the gender have to do here. Oh wait trying to sound smart and add something irrelevant to the argument to make it sound like you are right.
It is sexism, this is nothing but sexism, this is always sexism (and toxic masculinity). The only reason you guyz are praising Yamato is because she fits a virilist agenda:

- Daughter of Kaido
- Strong as a rock
- Fought with a yonko
- Has a powerfull devil fruit
- has fought with Ace

- I never see comments about how great Yamato's personnality really is (when she is). In fact you can even see some actual Yamato fan spitting on Yamato because she identifies as Oden and they can't stand the goofyness. I even saw at first some transphobia concerning her. So yeah..sexism, transphobia, virilism, toxic masculinity. Yamato doesn't deserve her fans. We have actual more respect for Yamato in the Carrot fandom than most of the Yamato fans themselves !!!

Wrong again Robin shined in the arc she joined right away
Wrong. No she didn't. She did not shine in Alabasta. She only shined later on Skypeia and Water Seven.

Here you go, some furry slander for no reason. In the straight line of what I was just talking about with toxic masculinity.

There are no rules that say she should.
Yes there are causes why did we get a flashback or backstory of characters in the first place u don't even know what is storytelling and writing u such a loser

Wrong. No she didn't. She did not shine in Alabasta. She only shined later on Skypeia and Water Seven.
She did shine in alabasta as Miss Sunday and even help luffy and more etc than carrot in Wci

There is NO RULE that says that each strawhats must shine in everyarcs. You are hitting the headcanon selling.

Plus all your statements are wrong as Carrot was not useless during Wano. Period. (Sayin the opposite is ignoring chapter 995
Then why did Oda give each of them a time to shine then u are so stupid and it's so painful first u guys say carrot have multiple times with the crew then saying she doesn't need to shine in every arc? Which is one of the most important parts of the character to have a moment u don't even know-how story writing is u such a clown trying to bend rules just to make carrot fit to join the crew such she isn't also why didn't she even in the opening too if she is "STRAWHATS"?

Last edited:
Yes there are causes why did we get a flashback or backstory of characters in the first place u don't even know what is storytelling and writing u such a loser

:okay:

She did shine in alabasta as Miss Sunday and even help luffy and more etc than carrot in Wci
That's not called shining that's called having Moment. Gladly, CArrot had that during whole cake.

Then why did Oda give each of them a time to shine then u are so stupid and it's so painful first u guys say carrot have multiple times with the crew then saying she doesn't need to shine in every arc? Which is one of the most important parts of the character to have a moment u don't even know-how story writing is u such a clown trying to bend rules just to make carrot fit to join the crew such she isn't also why didn't she even in the opening too if she is "STRAWHATS"?
I think from now on I will consider any comment or post with an insult in it wrong by essence. So try again without the insult this time please.

There is no rules that says she should.

Plus all your statements are wrong as Carrot was not useless during Wano. Period. (Sayin the opposite is literally ignoring chapter 995)

Oh.. so you are that kind of people.. who knew..

It is sexism, this is nothing but sexism, this is always sexism (and toxic masculinity). The only reason you guyz are praising Yamato is because she fits a virilist agenda:

- Daughter of Kaido
- Strong as a rock
- Fought with a yonko
- Has a powerfull devil fruit
- has fought with Ace

- I never see comments about how great Yamato's personnality really is (when she is). In fact you can even see some actual Yamato fan spitting on Yamato because she identifies as Oden and they can't stand the goofyness. I even saw at first some transphobia concerning her. So yeah..sexism, transphobia, virilism, toxic masculinity. Yamato doesn't deserve her fans. We have actual more respect for Yamato in the Carrot fandom than most of the Yamato fans themselves !!!
Here you go, some furry slander for no reason. In the straight line of what I was just talking about with toxic masculinity.
Bro we like Yamato because she is amazing in many ways. The points you said are definitely in the reasons I like her. But I also like her for the fact that she has a dream a ideals that go beyond blood relations. She is kind cares for wano, she is interesting and is ready to die for her goals.

but now I understand you better. You are one of those snowflakes that break and make everything about gender, sexuality, etc.

While I don’t care about those things cuz I don’t judge people based on that. But you defend your carrot. I’m done arguing with you

:okay:

That's not called shining that's called having Moment. Gladly, CArrot had that during whole cake.

I think from now on I will consider any comment or post with an insult in it wrong by essence. So try again without the insult this time please.
And u still saying robin didn't have shine time in the alabasta well I can't argue with someone who is so slow use what carrot do in WCI and what robin do alabaster we all know who did most than who but u are sticking that robin didn't get shine even there was more about and why she was dangerous

Hardly when she needs help from the enemy or someone else can do better than her..

Robin was an important character in every arc she was in, just as any strawhats in every arc they were a part of..

Carrot is useless, she never was essential to the plot..

but now I understand you better. You are one of those snowflakes that break and make everything about gender, sexuality, etc.
Oh.. so you are one of those people too.. who knew..

Wrong...

Carrot's WCI moment? Paulie's better...
It's not called shining, it's called acting. Carrot did that in chapter 995.

Robin was an important character in every arc she was in, just as any strawhats in every arc they were a part of..
She looked important, it doesn't mean she was.

Robin was like the 3rd most important character outside of the SH in Alabasta wtf
Not at all. What Robin really did before she joined:

- Make it look like shekilled Igaram
- Gave a strawhat a log pose they rejected
- Stopped Pell
- Saved Luffy
- Stopped the marines at the door of the palace
- Brought Cobra to the Poneglyph chamber
- Attempted to fight Crocodile
- Lost to Crocodile

Here is what Carrot did before the end of Wano:

- Traveled with the strawhats
- Took the post of look-out during the arc
- Saved Chopper and Nami
- Tried to fight Brulee
- One shotted Brulee and her team
- Conquered the MIrror world
- Draw away to findthe strawhats
- Lost her mentor and tried to fight Katakuri in the process and lost
- Transformed into Sulong, saved the entire crew by managing to defeat an entire fleet by herself
- Helped Sanji with his guilt
- Saved Marco
- Fought Perospero and lost

Carrot is literrally ready to join the strawhats. The only she she will need after, is a two or 3 chapters of development like Brook.

But saying that Carrot is somehow not ready or irrelevant is a complete ignorance of the story. The fact that most of the things here happened in whole cake...

... Doesn't mean that they disapeared magically !!

Not at all. What Robin really did before she joined:

- Make it look like shekilled Igaram
- Gave a strawhat a log pose they rejected
- Stopped Pell
- Saved Luffy
- Stopped the marines at the door of the palace
- Brought Cobra to the Poneglyph chamber
- Attempted to fight Crocodile
- Lost to Crocodile

Here is what Carrot did before the end of Wano:

- Traveled with the strawhats
- Took the post of look-out during the arc
- Saved Chopper and Nami
- Tried to fight Brulee
- One shotted Brulee and her team
- Conquered the MIrror world
- Draw away to findthe strawhats
- Lost her mentor and tried to fight Katakuri in the process and lost
- Transformed into Sulong, saved the entire crew by managing to defeat an entire fleet by herself
- Helped Sanji with his guilt
- Saved Marco
- Fought Perospero and lost

Carrot is literrally ready to join the strawhats. The only she she will need after, is a two or 3 chapters of development like Brook.

But saying that Carrot is somehow not ready or irrelevant is a complete ignorance of the story. The fact that most of the things here happened in whole cake...

... Doesn't mean that they disapeared magically !!
Gag me. Your bias is sogging up the thread. STFU for once, Carrot's unlikelyhood of joining Bruh, She doesn't qualify nearly as much as you think she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.