How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid top tier st

Zoro Is at best stalling not-serious Kaido tier.
Just like Yamato.

Imho:
Rooftop Zoro < King < Yamato < CoC Zoro < First CoC base Luffy < Awakaned Kidd = Awakaned Law < Kaido (not drunk) = current CoC base Luffy < Gear 4th CoC Luffy < Full Power Big Mom < Awakaned duo Kidd + Law < Drunk Kaido < Possibile theorized Awakaned Luffy
How is ACoC Zoro below *base* 1010 Luffy lmfao

That version of Luffy had "crude and clumsy" ACoC while Zoro in 1035 demonstrated anything but

Not only that but KoH mode is not just ACoC, it's CoC plus maxed out Ryuo

Tbh I don’t think Luffy would even be able to beat big mom at the moment

I think the jiki Jiki no mi and the ope ope no mi combined can do more internal damage and exert more sheer force than Luffy can manage.

Yet puncture wille+damned punk still couldn’t KO big mom, likely because she turned her bones into homies earlier in the chapter and hence they cannot be broken.

idk how Luffy can manage to beat her with G4’s time limit.
Post automatically merged:

That version of Luffy had "crude and clumsy" ACoC while Zoro in 1035 demonstrated anything but

Not only that but KoH mode is not just ACoC, it's CoC plus maxed out Ryuo
The only reason loro looks so cool is because he fought someone significantly weaker

Because that version of Luffy did with 1 punch what Rooftop Zoro strongest move couldn't do.
The gap Is too massive and even if you Say that Zoro has better controll over COC (something I disagree with since CoC Is Luffy best haki), Luffy still has Future Sight, Gears 2-3 and doesn't ruin out of stamina like Zoro does because of Enma.

Since when were you a Zoro hater
I hate all forms of wank

Luffy’s ACoC was only crude and clumsy in comparison to kaido’s. I see no evidence that suggests Zoro’s CoC is significantly better than 1010 Luffy’s. In all likelihood it’s probably worse.

Oh wait never-mind I misread that post. Saying base 1010 Luffy> Zoro is pretty dumb.

I think even current Luffy needs G4 to take out Zoro(albeit zoro would get destroyed once Luffy goes G4)

I think what will defeat Kaido is the crudest form of awakening. Basically Luffy in base with no requirements to need to use Haki or Gear forms (like Kid and Law with BM).

But it'll be a detriment to his stamina.

What comes after this applying it to Haki and Gear forms (potentially even Gear 5 or something)

Are we gona see blacken blade that confirm Zoro is above Oden for the final stage in this raid?

Look sound fair right? Luffy 3 PU if use awaken, Zoro 2 PU with blacken blade and Sanji 1 PU.

Luffy is gona test the new PU on Kaido, but were will Zoro test the new PU? Kaido too? Not a bad idea to me:myman:

Because that version of Luffy did with 1 punch what Rooftop Zoro strongest move couldn't do.
The gap Is too massive and even if you Say that Zoro has better controll over COC (something I disagree with since CoC Is Luffy best haki), Luffy still has Future Sight, Gears 2-3 and doesn't ruin out of stamina like Zoro does because of Enma.
  • Zoro leaving a permanent scar on Hybrid Kaido is much more impressive than if he had simply knocked him on the ground
    • The scabbards did that but none of them had even close to enough strength/power to even reopen the old scar, let alone leave a new scar
    • Zoro was literally dying and Law even mentioned how shocked he was that Zoro could even move
    • IIRC there's even a translation discrepancy on whether or not Zoro meant "knock down" or "knock out"
  • Regardless of Kaido being "serious" or not, his physical durability/endurance doesn't change. Only when he starts blocking attacks w/ ACoC barriers does it matter
  • CoC being Luffy's speciality logically should not have anything to do with his mastery over ACoC because the principles of ACoC are based on Ryuo
  • Gears 2-3 don't count as "base" and regardless there's nothing to show that those versions of Luffy have better AP than Zoro

I hate all forms of wank

Luffy’s ACoC was only crude and clumsy in comparison to kaido’s. I see no evidence that suggests Zoro’s CoC is significantly better than 1010 Luffy’s. In all likelihood it’s probably worse.

Oh wait never-mind I misread that post. Saying base 1010 Luffy> Zoro is pretty dumb.

I think even current Luffy needs G4 to take out Zoro(albeit zoro would get destroyed once Luffy goes G4)
headcanon cuz punches arent as effective as slashes, stop crying and accept that:josad::myman:

I hate all forms of wank

I think Zoro could deal with Boundman or Tankman, Snakeman is the G4 form that I think would be too much

People are fooling themselves if they think all the current Zoro can do is stall a non-serious Kaido. If that was the case Zoro shouldn't have performed better on the rooftop than the other SN. Zoro shouldn't have bested Kaido in CQC or stopped hakai.

Yamato attacks, even with ACoC, are weaker than Zoro's non-ACoC attacks. Zoro's Dragon twister caused Kaido more damage. Rooftop Zoro is stronger than ACoC Yamato.

The main reason for Zoro to fight and beat King was prepare him for his future battle against Kaido. What else would Oda give King a greater durability/defense and make him harder to damage than Kaido.

With this current chapter is time for people to acknowledge that Zoro's Dead Man Game has caused Kaido more damage than any other single attack. Dead man game scarred Kaido, had him shaking, breathing and even bleeding afterwards. No other attack has done that. With every other attack we only see him bleed when he is hit by the attack. Not have lasted damage that causes Kaido to bleed just from moving. Knocking a character down is not more impressive than scarring one.

Zoro has reacher a new level and AP is off the scale. When you take Zoro's rooftop feats, plus all the techniques and skills he hasn't used in the war and add ACoC to it. Zoro has the power and skill to fight against a serious Kaido and cause him more damage than any other character has done.

Zoro leaving a permanent scar on Hybrid Kaido is much more impressive than if he had simply knocked him on the ground
Kaido disagree.
Kaido considers only that Luffy as an hope and fun.
Doesn't think the same about LoLo.

Zoro was literally dying and Law even mentioned how shocked he was that Zoro could even move
This Is like saying that SSJ Goku was almost dead, excuses.
It's manga bro, Zoro said he did his best.

Regardless of Kaido being "serious" or not, his physical durability/endurance doesn't change.
The problem Is that Kaido Is now using COO and his true Speed.
Zoro can't catch Kaido and gets one-shotted from his new more powerful attacks and blows.

CoC being Luffy's speciality logically should not have anything to do with his mastery over ACoC because the principles of ACoC are based on Ryuo
Still his CoC Is stronger since he has more will than Zoro. You can't train CoC. So logically Luffy's one stronger since Is his specialty.

Gears 2-3 don't count as "base" and regardless there's nothing to show that those versions of Luffy have better AP than Zoro
They do at least this Is what I meant with base Luffy.
I see G2-3 as his new base.

Status
Not open for further replies.