Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked important, it doesn't mean she was.
Do you really read or watch ONE PIECE by Oda or u just look at the colors or the picture cause what u saying doesn't make any form of sense and u know it
Post automatically merged:

Not at all. What Robin really did before she joined:

- Make it look like shekilled Igaram
- Gave a strawhat a log pose they rejected
- Stopped Pell
- Saved Luffy
- Stopped the marines at the door of the palace
- Brought Cobra to the Poneglyph chamber
- Attempted to fight Crocodile
- Lost to Crocodile

Here is what Carrot did before the end of Wano:

- Traveled with the strawhats
- Took the post of look-out during the arc
- Saved Chopper and Nami
- Tried to fight Brulee
- One shotted Brulee and her team
- Conquered the MIrror world
- Draw away to findthe strawhats
- Lost her mentor and tried to fight Katakuri in the process and lost
- Transformed into Sulong, saved the entire crew by managing to defeat an entire fleet by herself
- Helped Sanji with his guilt
- Saved Marco
- Fought Perospero and lost

Carrot is literrally ready to join the strawhats. The only she she will need after, is a two or 3 chapters of development like Brook.

But saying that Carrot is somehow not ready or irrelevant is a complete ignorance of the story. The fact that most of the things here happened in whole cake...

... Doesn't mean that they disapeared magically !!
Lol, are you for real??? U are saying carrot has done more than robin after joining the crew????

- Stopped Pell
- Saved Luffy
- Lost to Crocodile

- Saved Chopper and Nami
- Tried to fight Brulee
- Transformed into Sulong, saved the entire crew by managing to defeat an entire fleet by herself
- Saved Marco

Carrot is literrally ready to join the strawhats. The only she she will need after, is a two or 3 chapters of development like Brook.

But saying that Carrot is somehow not ready or irrelevant is a complete ignorance of the story. The fact that most of the things here happened in whole cake...

Then u really think based on that performance u think carrot should join the crew?
Yamato has been doing more than carrot in WCI and even in wano

Last edited:
Do you really read or watch ONE PIECE by Oda or u just look at the colors or the picture cause what u saying doesn't make any form of sense and u know it
There is a narrative difference between the treatment of power and the actual narrative treatment of characters in One Piece. You are confusing the two. In fact that's one of the reasons why people wrongly think that Big Mom should shine more as a yonko when she is just treated narratively as a secondary character in the yonko saga.

Lol, are you for real??? U are saying carrot has done more than robin after joining the crew????
Those are facts my dude.. a simple comparison.. if you can't bare it, I suggest that you ignore me because this is not the first one and not the last one.

Yamato has been doing more than carrot in WCI and even in wano
Debatable

- Yamato has one shotted Ulti
- Yamato hidded Momo
- Yamato spoke with Luffy
- Yamato helped Franky
- Yamato protected Momo
- Yamato fought Kaido
- Yamato transformed
- Yamato protected the Bombs

She did a lot yes, but not really more than Carrot, it's quite similar in fact.

- Stopped Pell
- Saved Luffy
- Lost to Crocodile

- Saved Chopper and Nami
- Tried to fight Brulee
- Saved Marco

You're comparing the importance of Alabasta Robin to WCi and Wano Carrot when the proper counterpart is Zou for Carrot..

Debatable

- Yamato has one shotted Ulti
- Yamato hidded Momo
- Yamato spoke with Luffy
- Yamato helped Franky
- Yamato protected Momo
- Yamato fought Kaido
- Yamato transformed
- Yamato protected the Bombs

She did a lot yes, but not really more than Carrot, it's quite similar in fact.
Please Yamato Has More Stuff Coming during the raid also u forget she is the one who helps momo to control his flame cloud and don't compare what carrot do in wano to Yamato

There is a narrative difference between the treatment of power and the actual narrative treatment of characters in One Piece. You are confusing the two. In fact that's one of the reasons why people wrongly think that Big Mom should shine more as a yonko when she is just treated narratively as a secondary character in the yonko saga.
I can say the same for the "STRAWHATS" carrot u have in your head

Those are facts my dude.. a simple comparison.. if you can't bare it, I suggest that you ignore me because this is not the first one and not the last one.
Dude u see carrot do minimal in WCI and u are trying to say she outshine robin who has more moment than carrot not even to mention robin vs black Maria not the fight but the character arc for robin was so good something that alone outclass carrot in Wano.
:suresure:

Last edited:
You're comparing the importance of Alabasta Robin to WCi and Wano Carrot when the proper counterpart is Zou for Carrot..
In fact you are right! I forgot to add what Carrot did in Zo! You can add to the list: "clashed with Zoro"

One I'm comparing here is one Robin did before she joined and What Carrot is doing before she will join with the strawhats. Those are fact and the comparisons are clear. Carrot has done enough to be relevant for a joining.

Now it doesn't mean that is enough to be officialy recruited. That's why Like Brook, Carrot will need at least a focus on one or more chapters to be really "strawhat relevant". After that, will come the official recruitment.

Please Yamato Has More Stuff Coming during the raid also u forget she is the one who helps momo to control his flame cloud and don't compare what carrot do in wano to Yamato
If Yamato has more to do, so does Carrot. Wano is not over yet.

If Yamato has more to do, so does Carrot. Wano is not over yet.
Like I say there is nothing left for a carrot to do other than fight what has left of the beast pirate nothing big meanwhile for Yamato there are much for her During Wano

Meeting the crew
Helping momo
Her and kaido backstory
Her freedom from kaido and leaving wano
The reveal of the information in oden journal
And both Yamato and carrot are different characters also this is Yamato Arc, not carrot remember that

Like I say there is nothing left for a carrot to do other than fight what has left of the beast pirate nothing big meanwhile for Yamato there are much for her During Wano

Meeting the crew
Helping momo
Her and kaido backstory
Her freedom from kaido and leaving wano
The reveal of the information in oden journal
And both Yamato and carrot are different characters also this is Yamato Arc, not carrot remember that
I made a list of all the possibilty for Carrot. There is a lot, so don't lie.

I made a list of all the possibilities for Carrot. There is a lot, so don't lie.
What your list doesn't make any sense because how will that theory u have will fit when oda doesn't show carrot like that in the being of the raid like she was missing out of chapters and u think she going to do stuff? Let's use our brains once also carrot entre the raid without any purpose only to help to save wano that is it no "I am going to Pedro will" and "the dawn of minks will be filled" nothing than wanting to defeat Perospero for survived Pedro suicide attack which doesn't make sense to blame him for his death( already been filled) NOTHING IS THERE FOR HER and you are crazy to think that she can beat CP0

What your list doesn't make any sense because how will that theory u have will fit when oda doesn't show carrot like that in the being of the raid like she was missing out of chapters and u think she going to do stuff? Let's use our brains once also carrot entre the raid without any purpose only to help to save wano that is it no "I am going to Pedro will" and "the dawn of minks will be filled" nothing than wanting to defeat Perospero for survived Pedro suicide attack which doesn't make sense to blame him for his death( already been filled) NOTHING IS THERE FOR HER and you are crazy to think that she can beat CP0
Yeah.. I suggest that you reread my postS.. I'm tired of repeating myself

Yeah.. I suggest that you reread my postS.. I'm tired of repeating myself
Like I said there are NOTHING left for carrot to do okay? Cause we are setting up for Luffy Vs Kaido, Oricho and Hiyori, Momo Yamato and Zunisha, Razio preparation, Robin and The CP0 and the People Of Wano to notice Onigashima and if u think carrot will get some that are big like those u are crazy

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
One I'm comparing here is one Robin did before she joined and What Carrot is doing before she will join with the strawhats. Those are fact and the comparisons are clear. Carrot has done enough to be relevant for a joining.
That's not how it works, you need to start the reference where each began traveling with the Strawhats and it doesn't compare at all..

Plus you're confusing most of the actions Carrot accomplished are somewhat relevant for her character not relevant for the story.. In the grand scheme of things she's been utterly unimportant..

Clashing with Zoro amounts to nothing for becoming a Strawhat its just hyping the minks same as the Sulong chapter which didn't have her name on the title.. Carrot is irrelevant

Like I said there are NOTHING left for carrot to do okay? Cause we are setting up for Luffy Vs Kaido, Oricho and Hiyori, Momo Yamato and Zunisha, Razio preparation, Robin and The CP0 and the People Of Wano to notice Onigashima and if u think carrot will get some that are big like those u are crazy
Like I said, it's wrong.

What's so funny about the manga ?

That's not how it works, you need to start the reference where each began traveling with the Strawhats and it doesn't compare at all..
No, I don't need to. Because to join, her strawhat needs only their past relevancy, regardless on when it happened. You can't just say "well Wano is now and whole cake was last arc so only Wano count".. that's not how the story works. First because in the diegetic world, only a few minutes/hour since Carrot was HUGGING Jinbe with the strawhats. And second because regardless of the distance of the arc, the actions of the characters are never forgotten in One Piece !

Plus you're confusing most of the actions Carrot accomplished are somewhat relevant for her character not relevant for the story.. In the grand scheme of things she's been utterly unimportant..

Clashing with Zoro amounts to nothing for becoming a Strawhat its just hyping the minks same as the Sulong chapter which didn't have her name on the title.. Carrot is irrelevant

What I put here is ALL the "big" moments of Both Robin and Carrot not just "strawhats" moments. There is no jalousy here. Those are just facts. And what are improtant for a character to be relevant in the story. Ignoring that, is ignoring the story. Period.

Replace Carrot with Wanda, imagine if Wanda was the one who tagged along not Carrot. The story will not change.
Of course it would. Wanda as a completely different character from Carrot, so:

- First she wouldn't be in the look out
- She wouldn't have rushed against Katakuri
- She wouldve probably gone with Pedro instead of Luffy
- She wouldve never attack Brulee, which would have never ended in her being stuck in the mirror world with Chopper and finally being able to conquer it
- We don't know if Wanda wouldve thought about the same tactic in her Sulong form (Wanda is a proximity fighter, so their is fewer chances that she wouldve done the same thing)
- Wanda is not like Carrot, we don't know if she wouldve help in lifting up sanji's guilt.

Etc. etc. The story would be COMPLETELY different with Wanda in their. By undermining Carrot's role in it, you are forgetting everything about her impact on it.

No, I don't need to. Because to join, her strawhat needs only their past relevancy, regardless on when it happened. You can't just say "well Wano is now and whole cake was last arc so only Wano count".. that's not how the story works. First because in the diegetic world, only a few minutes/hour since Carrot was HUGGING Jinbe with the strawhats. And second because regardless of the distance of the arc, the actions of the characters are never forgotten in One Piece !
Robin has started her travel with the crew after Alabasta where as Carrot started her journey on the Sunny after Zou... You're missmatching the characters relevancy and time by trying to parallel Carrots WCI-Wano storyline relevancy to Robin Alabasta storyline relevancy..

-Alabasta Robin was way more relevant than Zou Carrot
-Jaya&Skypiea Robin was way more relevant than WCI Carrot
-Water7&Enies Lobby Robin was way more relevant than Wano Carrot

That goes without saying Robin has always been more relevant than Carrot...

What I put here is ALL the "big" moments of Both Robin and Carrot not just "strawhats" moments. There is no jalousy here. Those are just facts. And what are improtant for a character to be relevant in the story. Ignoring that, is ignoring the story. Period.
Carrot's only Big Moment is when she went Sulong.. She has been irrelevant bar that one moment..

- Traveled with the strawhats (inconsequential)
- Took the post of look-out during the arc (Ok so what)
- Saved Chopper and Nami (Only Nami and she could have saved herself)
- Tried to fight Brulee (irrelevant)
- One shotted Brulee and her team(irrelevant Chopper could have done it alone)
- Conquered the MIrror world (Chopper did)
- Draw away to findthe strawhats (irrelevant Chopper can find Nami)
- Lost her mentor and tried to fight Katakuri in the process and lost (irrelevant no interaction with Pedro and irrelevant)
- Transformed into Sulong, saved the entire crew by managing to defeat an entire fleet by herself( Ok even though she needed help)
- Helped Sanji with his guilt( Ok irrelevant)
- Saved Marco ( fake threat inconsequential)
- Fought Perospero and lost (insignificant)

Carrot has never been Vital to the plot..

Robin has started her travel with the crew after Alabasta where as Carrot started her journey on the Sunny after Zou... You're missmatching the characters relevancy and time by trying to parallel Carrots WCI-Wano storyline relevancy to Robin Alabasta storyline relevancy..

No. I'm doing a simple thing: Adding the relevancy for the REAL moment where Carrot will join the crew for something else that going on a fun adventure.

If you want to compare All those arc to the relevancy of Carrot, you will have to wait that One Piece ither finishes or arrives at a point where Carrot shine before being recruted.

Here, we are talking about relevancy before the JOINING phase. NOT the recruiting one. Robin was only recruited officially in water Seven (narratively accepted as a full member of the crew), Carrot will be only after the next arc or maybe the very end of the story. You will therefore have to wait.

You argument is not relevant.

- Lost her mentor and tried to fight Katakuri in the process and lost (irrelevant no interaction with Pedro and irrelevant)
- Transformed into Sulong, saved the entire crew by managing to defeat an entire fleet by herself( Ok even though she needed help)

Saying "this happened" but it is not relevant. Is the most higher level of direspect for the story. You are literally ignoring what is happening. There is no excuses for it.

Also "Big Moments" are not "Shining moments" they are "Big Moments" they are moments where the characters is highlited. If you want example of the scale of importance:

"Normal moments" - Carrot is chilling with the strawhat as part of the groupe
"Big Moments" - Carrot is highlited for a bit of panels
"Shining moments" - Carrot is the focus of the action of the chapter
"Decisive strawhat moment" - Carrot is the emotionnal focus of the chapter in relation to he character arc and her recruitment (this did not happened yet, this is what Robin "I want to live" scene + Flashback are)

To join the crew, you only need "Normal" and "big" Moments. Everything more is not a necessity for the narration when the character JOINS. But the character needs ALL 4 before being recruited.

Carrot has ENOUGH to join the crew. in fact Yamato also has enough to join the crew. The sole difference is that there are clews taht Carrot will get recruited afterward, and those clews are NON-existent for Yamato.

Last edited:
Of course it would. Wanda as a completely different character from Carrot, so:

- First she wouldn't be in the look out
- She wouldn't have rushed against Katakuri
- She wouldve probably gone with Pedro instead of Luffy
- She wouldve never attack Brulee, which would have never ended in her being stuck in the mirror world with Chopper and finally being able to conquer it
- We don't know if Wanda wouldve thought about the same tactic in her Sulong form (Wanda is a proximity fighter, so their is fewer chances that she wouldve done the same thing)
- Wanda is not like Carrot, we don't know if she wouldve help in lifting up sanji's guilt.

Etc. etc. The story would be COMPLETELY different with Wanda in their. By undermining Carrot's role in it, you are forgetting everything about her impact on it.
You are too delusional and over analyzing anything just because you’re favoring a boring basic bland bunny. Oda could give anything Carrot did to Wanda if Wanda was the one who tagged along, you can keep coping but Oda is the one who decides everything (+ his editors)

By undermining Wanda’s role in it, you’re forgetting everything about her impact in it

And I don’t need to remember Carrot’s impact because she wasn’t so relevant back then and she’s even more irrelevant now. You can keep crying

Carrot's only Big Moment is when she went Sulong.. She has been irrelevant bar that one moment..

Don’t you think it’s funny? He said that Robin was recruited officially in Water 7, but he only gave example of Robin’s relevancy before Robin joined post Alabasta. He completely ignored Robin’s role in Jaya, Skypiea, Longring Long Land, Water 7, Enies Lobby.

After then you pointed out how to compare the time of the journey, he’s moving goalposts by saying Carrot will have her time in next arc, and keep saying to wait. He simply can’t understand even if Robin was officially recruited post Enies Lobby as he thinks, Robin was very important before her “official” recruitment, on each arc Robin appears.

Even with his 11 coping mechanism of “Carrot’s relevance”, Robin’s one single plot of being a Poneglyph reader can 1 shot kill for 11 of Carrot’s so called “moments”. It’s even overkill that Robin is currently the sole Poneglyph reader in the world, and she’s one of the most important characters in One Piece world. Do Carrot’s “moments” have anything to do with future and final plot? Huge. Fucking. No.

Imagine undermining an official Straw Hat crew to a nobody. If there is the worst level of delusion, CarrotForNakama surely has the spot right on top. There is delusion level, and there is deeper which is CarrotForNakama level

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.