Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got to give it to Kaido. Even this far into the fight, he's still been holding back. First he was like, "I recognize you, so now I'll use my serious mode.". Now he's like, "oh, you powered up and became faster? Looks like I'll just have to use Future Sight now.". He's probably not even done showing all his cards. Dude is so strong he releases his abilities slowly, otherwise the fight would have been no fun for him.

oh oda why are you doing this? last chapter was perfect for kaido backstory so we can see kaido past, motivation and rocks crew ....
the fight looks good tho , that cp0 guy is very very durable.
looks like kaido flasback about oden will be back ...
Linlin got hysterical before we got her flashback.The same could happen to Kaido,he will go crazy and we will get his past with Rocks.

You got to give it to Kaido. Even this far into the fight, he's still been holding back. First he was like, "I recognize you, so now I'll use my serious mode.". Now he's like, "oh, you powered up and became faster? Looks like I'll just have to use Future Sight now.". He's probably not even done showing all his cards. Dude is so strong he releases his abilities slowly, otherwise the fight would have been no fun for him.
That’s how most fights go though. Doffy didn’t use Awakening until G4 came out, Kat didn’t show off his top agility & Buzzcut Mochi until Snakeman came out.

As the intensity of a battle increases, so do the tier of the moves.

Damn this chapter is absolute fire.

Drake even with a sneak attack can't take out the CP0 Boss, poor guy.

Kaido with fs confirmed., the Katakuri fans in shambles lol

Kaido's drunk state is both scary and hilarious at the same time, the fact that he can also speed blitz Luffy in Gear 4th is pretty nuts truly befitting of a Yonkou

The final double page spread looks dope as hell, poor Kaido just wanted to have a fair fight you could tell the expression on his eyes how it affected him emotionally.
( The CP0 Boss about to get bodied next chapter the last time someone interfered in a Kaido fight, Bon Clay ended up getting their fruit) (ie: death)

And as for awakening, I don't see Luffy awakening it to a high degree. Maybe a slight awakening, but enough to become crucial in the fight against Kaido? That would be a major asspull.

Luffy has energy for 1 last attack and that's it. Imo, it will be an Over King Kong Gun, but he might come up with something similar.

I wasn't a believer of the Gomu Gomu no Mi being the fruit the government is scared of (talking about) but Kaido saying that Luffy's Snakeman attack shouldn't be done by rubber makes me doubtful. Why throw a line like that if not as foreshadowing to the fruit not really being the Rubber Rubber Fruit?
Maybe he has the monkey king mythical Zoan after all.But how come lightning doesn't work against him if he is not rubber?

Yeah especially the G4 stance. The drawing in that panel is bad
Post automatically merged:

Good chapter nonetheless
The stance is ok, it is Snake Man, not Bound Man. Bound Man bounces while Snake Man barely does it or maybe not even that, the mobility of Snake mas is inferior to Bound Man.

Reason that in the same chapter, it was Bound Man that helped Luffy fly to Kaido.

I wasn't a believer of the Gomu Gomu no Mi being the fruit the government is scared of (talking about) but Kaido saying that Luffy's Snakeman attack shouldn't be done by rubber makes me doubtful. Why throw a line like that if not as foreshadowing to the fruit not really being the Rubber Rubber Fruit?
Yep luffy's fruit is likely an Ancient zoan df .

Status
Not open for further replies.