Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back on Drake's comment about His Justice, it just reminds me that as far as the Marines are concerned, we don't know a lot about their personal Justice--only a few of them like Aokiji, Akainu, and Sengoku.

I hope this eventually leads to more Marines stuff which we haven't had much focus on in a while (Drake and Coby aside) and SWORD in general.

I wasn't a believer of the Gomu Gomu no Mi being the fruit the government is scared of (talking about) but Kaido saying that Luffy's Snakeman attack shouldn't be done by rubber makes me doubtful. Why throw a line like that if not as foreshadowing to the fruit not really being the Rubber Rubber Fruit?
I am really thinking also about this ...
So here we are : Luffy achieving his Haki limits his power up not enough stronger to beat Kaido
People think about Awaking power but how it could be stronger than a Kaido that is a huge Monster for sure
BUT every one awakes his power ( Zorro / Sanji / Kid / Law ) so how it could be possible that Luffy doesn't awake his DF
So for sure if it is that the awaking of DF fruit of Luffy should be really really amazing
We know that Luffy is in rubber so how his DF ability would be different ? the name of his attacks are "gum gum" so how his DF name could be another one ?
But I really think that the true name of Luffy DF is another one but I don't know what Oda had prepared to be realistic...

Anyway the current situation of Luffy thinking of me at Goku situation before unlocking Ultra instinct ...
Wait and See ...

I thought about this after the chapter
Kaido said to luffy he is not the only one who can se in the future...
Why would oda show this in this chapter ?
My thought about this is what if the last clash between luffy and kaido with the cp0 guy distracting luffy was what kaido saw will happen in the future thats why we se him so in shock and thinking in his mind "CP0" .
And in the next chapter we see him attacking the cp0 guy (and hopefully send him flying right to mary goise 🤩)and actually saving luffy from happening the same thing to him as with oden 20 years before.
Thats my thoughts about that :choppawhat:

hahaaha luffy fans must be mad huh?
Well, what makes more sense if for luffy taking the L, and same should have happened with law and kidd tbh.

The fight is kinda meh... goofy kaido not showing any good attack, doing the same attack again and again just makes me think that yonkos are not that strong... what a let down.
Since BM went down, kaido will surely loose too. But if luffy gets up after this one.... its just straigh BS. well, we saw a lot of BS already in this arc, so that wouldnt surprise me.

• Luffy seeing the lanterns of Wano folk that made their way up, blown by the wind over to Onigashima. That would be a pretty sweet way for Luffy's will to get restored as he sees them and the guardian diety of Wano (as Hyo called him) responds to the people's wishes.

• After Law's extend-o sword, Big Mom blasted down a hole, Luffy in a Boro Breath, I want every chapter to send something down Onigashima that makes Yamato panic and take cover.:suresure:

• Brilliant to use the stiffness of Tekkai to lock Luffy's arm/shoulder in place so he couldn't punch. Post-TS it's seen as a hindrance because they're doing Vergo armor except they can't move their bodies, only for that actually be a benefit in a world class battle.

• The shadow organization of Cipher Pol lurking in the background during Dressrosa, WCI and Wano as a third party, stealthily intervening when people least expect them to pick a winner between the fighting factions. It's exactly the work of secret agents in real life and a beautiful culmination of their purpose in getting involved with pirates all these arcs.
You have to feel for the chief here. X-Drake breaks rank and moves between organizations whether marine, pirate, Tobiroppo or captain of Sword (as he impales the WG's shield with a sword) all in the name of pursuing his justice. CP0 enjoy no such freedom and just follow orders. Their belief, their justice is what the WG says that day. When one day they're told to get in between Kaido and Luffy's fight, you freaking bet he wishes he could just throw it all away and turn traitor like Drake.

So many funny Kaidos this chapter. Skinny Kaido. Extra bulky Kaido. Culverin Kaido. Orochi face Kaido. Jinbe nose Kaido. It goes unnoticed when the focus is his drunken states, but he's competing with Chopper without a Rumble Ball. The Zoan master is only missing Awakening. The partial hybrid and partial dragon Kaido that bit Luffy is a lovely surprise. It would be sick if he could pull off a move taking advantage of its unique attributes like gaining momentum by flying then striking Luffy with the club.

Seen like 5 different translations of the chapter title. It must be a tricky one, but I get the gist now. Kaido mocks the loser samurai who die pitiful deaths in the name of honor or maintaining peace. The irony is that he himself wishes he could enjoy an honorable uninterrupted 1v1 from beginning to end. "I would have beaten Oden/Luffy if Higurashi/CP0 didn't jump in!" is a thought that now contradicts Kaido's own words because a true winner shouldn't need excuses/rationalizations/epithets. Then what does make him? Kaido, the man who feels no satisfaction being called the World's Strongest because he knows it was one cheap win after another all the way to the top.:madmonk:

People including myself didn't expect CP0 to pull off mission impossible and cause a Katakuri + Flampe situation to reoccur, but we're here. It's now an invaluable opportunity for Oda to use this to contrast Kaido and Katakuri, Luffy then Vs Luffy now, and the fate of CP0/Flampe. The worst part is that Luffy is not even dead, Bowler Hat HAS to stay behind with a furious Kaido and finish the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.