Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaido wasn’t even a bit serious while in the rooftop with rest of the novas. Even then most of his special targeted attacks were aimed at Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

I am loving that Luffy is getting a pretty extended fight with very good choreography. Kaido is getting better with each chapter.

--Kaido gets a massive boost to everything lol ; he was mostly holding back a lot

--Anyways so far all attacks Kaido has taken until the current chapter:

-Get cut by Kiku in the hand
-Get pierced together by Ashura,Kinemon,Denjiro in the stomach(Attack Sunachii)
-Crush with full force into the ground
-Get cut in mouth by Kinemon Foxfire Style Flamerend
-Take a attack from Nekomamushi´s Crimson Cat Dance
-Get cut by Kawamatsu´s River of sea
-Get pierced by Inuarashi´s Canine Scourge
-Get cut by Okiku´s Fallen Snow Scythes
-Get cut by Izo´s Slicing rounds
-Take his own boro breath by Raizo counter attack:Scrolling Jutsu Restoration
-Get cut by a combinate attack Paradise Totsuka(Group attack of Kinemon,Denjiro,Ashura and Inuarashi)
-Get pierced by Denjiro in the left body side
-Get punched by Luffy G3 Red Roc(Adv penetration haki)
- Take damage by Zoro´s Purgatory Onigiri
- Take damage by Killer´s Beheading Claws
- Get punched by Luffy G4 Kong gun
- Get squash by Kidßs Punk Vise
- Get attacked by Law Takt via throwing sharp stones at him
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Rifle
- Get hit by Kid Gibson slam
- Take Law´s Gammaknife who was pointed against his heart
- Tank Killer´s Sonic Scythe(internal damage)
- Get kicked by Luffy rio schneider
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Gatling
- Get cut by Zoro Tatsumaki
- Infection shoot by Law
- Get a hit by Law infection shoot
- Get cut by Zoro adv CoC Ashura
- Get punched by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA in stomach
- Get punched uppercut by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA
- Got hit by Yamato's adv coc thunder bagua
- Got hit by yamato's swing club attack twice
- Got hit by combined adv coc attacks of yamato and snake man luffy
- Got punched by adv coc base luffy
- Got kicked by roc attack on stomach
- Got hit by roc gattling
- More adv coc attacks from luffy in current fight
- Got hit by repeated attack by adv coc snake man ( 15 - 20 hits minimum)

- Got hit by ADV COC King Kong gun
- All these while lifting an island which consumes his stamina

And I may be missing more lol

--So far Kaido tank over 60 plus Attacks(take in mind Sunachii was a combo attack by all Scabbards, same as a Kong Gatling who hit him multiple times and snake man) and also off panel

Does kaido have any limit? :steef::steef:

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @Steven
Most of those attacks before 1010 are not very effective on Kaido anyway, Luffy was the most effective of the R5 before 1010 and even he saw he wasn't getting where he needed to be with his attacks being "too shallow".
On the other hand you are missing the 30 minute fight he had off panel with adv CoC Luffy, there would have been far more potent attacks in that skirmish than delivered by the scabbards/ R5.

D

Deleted member 10278

First time I’ve read a whole chapter in a while. Idk about anybody else but Kaido’s drunk phases are good for gags but it is straight up wacky in actual combat. Lessens the stakes like nobody’s business, not that there were actual stakes left to begin with. Kaido having FS is not a surprise, the Admirals were lowkey showing something similar to FS back in Marineford.

I don’t get where Oda’s headed with knocking Luffy out at this point. The other fights have wrapped up so naturally one would expect this one to be the next. Either Luffy gets up after his routine rest to regain haki or he hets another power up. If Luffy gets another power up at this point and this time in the form of awakening, then that just goes to show that his next big opponent is none other than an amped up Blackbeard. Any opponents in between that should be a cakewalk. Out of anything it really goes to show how serious Oda is about wrapping this up in 5 years. Tho it blows that Wano is about to take another half a year+ to end at this point, been going on for too long.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It would be nice if just before being hit by Kaido the CP0 guy removed his mask and had a line like :
- I did my part now I can leave with a smile or I did my job no regrets you can destroy me now
Like kaido can even percieve his top speed

Ok im calling it:

luffy pushed Kaido to his absolute Limits and Kaido has no more Energy left after his final attack. Even the weakest punch will be his loss now. I think that Kaido will try to attack CP-0 and CP-0 will take down kaido with one punch. Afterwards he will say something like: Wow. „You were already defeated By the Monkey boy when i attacked you. My luck, otherwise i would have been dead now..!“

Awakening isn't going to help Luffy regain his haki. Luffy is KO'd!
I don't remember Kid, Law, Katakuri or Doflamingo needing haki to activate their awakening.
Katakuri and Doflamingo style awakenings are great at mobility/ support/attack and STALLING.
Even if he got an awakening on that level he would be able to stall and recharge his haki somewhat, and then fight on a new level, but we know from the Gorosei that Luffy's awakening is going to be INSANELY OVERPOWERED.

You guys are too naive if you think Luffy will actually "Lose" lmao.

His plot armor allows him to recover no matter how many times he is down.

Look at Law and Kidd, they keep saying they are using their final attacks, yet they still have final final attacks and then final final final attacks up their sleeves....

Protagonist team mates are built different what's more to be said for the MC himself?

Luffy is getting Gear 5 and is gonna rekt Kaido, even if I don't like this progression, but this is One Piece.

Giving FS now to Kaido is shit tier writing... wth. I'd assume he is not proeficient with it and only can do it in that "thief" drunk mode.

Drake vs CP0 offpaneled, again... and it seems there is something else here seeing their conversation. CP0 boss did magic tricks btw, he was stabbed, but somehow he used Soru in a weird angle/direction and somehow appeared in front of Drake :seriously: .

Raid failing boys!! :finally:
Nah, it's fake drama, obviously. Don't get fooled.

Dragon Kaido finally was useful for combat :believe:

And shit, maybe another hint about Luffy's DF being special actually (Doflamingo said it too iirc, but in this case we have the stuff said by Gorosei, so now it gets another meaning).

P.S: "this is my last Gear Fourth", Law's vibes xD.
P.S2: didnt expect Luffy being able to switch forms in G4. Should we consider this another powerup :choppawhat:

Something I just realised after seeing this pic again. All are AdCoC users (no ways Rocksu boy ain't) and what else? Weapon users. Find the odd one out in the pic guys and guyettes :myman:

Woosh and Kaido's head goes flying

Oda is literally telling us through Kaido that we should have concluded ourselves that Rubber aint working that way. But our fascination and trust in Oda is too big :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Luffys awakening will make him light like a feather and he wont nearly need any power to move himself at this stage. He will be fast as hell and not able to see for Kaidos future sight.

Last edited:
Now that I've read the latest translation before the official (which will come soon enough--still cant wait to see that), I can honestly say that in still surprised and a bit disappointed by the fact that Luffy took yet another loss (though we know its temporary), but on the other hand it shows just how strong Kaido actually is especially considering the fact that he had even MORE moves to show!!

On Luffy's side, I don't remmeber taking this many losses in one arc--atleast 4? That's incredible.

And if Oda keeps treating Drake like this, he will be catching up to Luffy.

I feel like I've said this before and I probably have, but Drake's entite showing this arc has been frustrating (as a fan), but also for some others based on his former portrayal in arcs past, and I'm just not sure what Oda's intentions are for Drake.

I would have thought after revealing to be on Luffy's side, he would have been able to get some things done considering he made a promise to Luffy AND he wanted to take down Apoo (first) and then CP0 (second) and despite getting back up after a fatal wound, he STILL came away seemingly empty-handed as he's been fatally wounded again (still wondering if he's gonna have used armament on his neck like Apoo mentioned to him to lessen the damage).

It's been over 100 chapters, and Drake has nothing--not only that, but Drake NOT taking down the CP0 member allowed him to be able to interfere with Luffy's fight which really didn't help Luffy.

I wish Oda would show some interesting moves for Drake (since there were some interesting things in PW4 for him and we have seen some things hinted from there that's actually true for a few characters in the manga) aside from that ONE MOVE in the manga - X-Calibur.

There is also the SWORD Revelation that was dropped during this arc and I'm not sure how far away that is, but IF--IF Sword/Marine stuff will be coming up shortly after the Wano Arc is over, then I SUPPOSE that would explain Drake's showing here to a degree if it means he has an even more involved role to play at that point.

Interestingly, Drake's Justice was touched upon, and hearing that CP0 needed to eliminate Luffy as said by the Elders themselves--very important info to hear by Drake--he took upon himself to try to put the guy down again despite his injuries. Too bad, the Boss didn't go down.

(That aside, there's still the remaining member to think about. Where'd they go??)

Back on topic, Drake's situation is now even more dangerous than before, and I'm not sure he would be able to go back to the Navy with CP0 on his tail wanting to kill him because They Know. Maybe it's turn into a Drake sailing with the Strawhats type thing. Maybe not.

There is so many ways Oda can take Drake's and as we've seen time and time again with characters, he can and will subvert the expectations we have.

As for Kaido--at this point--I'm wondering like others if he will have a full length flashback. We haven't seen it yet and he obviously has one. Hopefully, this is the time, but if it's not then, we'll, nothing we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.