Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Kaido gets a massive boost to everything lol ; he was mostly holding back a lot

--Anyways so far all attacks Kaido has taken until the current chapter:

-Get cut by Kiku in the hand
-Get pierced together by Ashura,Kinemon,Denjiro in the stomach(Attack Sunachii)
-Crush with full force into the ground
-Get cut in mouth by Kinemon Foxfire Style Flamerend
-Take a attack from Nekomamushi´s Crimson Cat Dance
-Get cut by Kawamatsu´s River of sea
-Get pierced by Inuarashi´s Canine Scourge
-Get cut by Okiku´s Fallen Snow Scythes
-Get cut by Izo´s Slicing rounds
-Take his own boro breath by Raizo counter attack:Scrolling Jutsu Restoration
-Get cut by a combinate attack Paradise Totsuka(Group attack of Kinemon,Denjiro,Ashura and Inuarashi)
-Get pierced by Denjiro in the left body side
-Get punched by Luffy G3 Red Roc(Adv penetration haki)
- Take damage by Zoro´s Purgatory Onigiri
- Take damage by Killer´s Beheading Claws
- Get punched by Luffy G4 Kong gun
- Get squash by Kidßs Punk Vise
- Get attacked by Law Takt via throwing sharp stones at him
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Rifle
- Get hit by Kid Gibson slam
- Take Law´s Gammaknife who was pointed against his heart
- Tank Killer´s Sonic Scythe(internal damage)
- Get kicked by Luffy rio schneider
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Gatling
- Get cut by Zoro Tatsumaki
- Infection shoot by Law
- Get a hit by Law infection shoot
- Get cut by Zoro adv CoC Ashura
- Get punched by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA in stomach
- Get punched uppercut by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA
- Got hit by Yamato's adv coc thunder bagua
- Got hit by yamato's swing club attack twice
- Got hit by combined adv coc attacks of yamato and snake man luffy
- Got punched by adv coc base luffy
- Got kicked by roc attack on stomach
- Got hit by roc gattling
- More adv coc attacks from luffy in current fight
- Got hit by repeated attack by adv coc snake man ( 15 - 20 hits minimum)

- Got hit by ADV COC King Kong gun
- All these while lifting an island which consumes his stamina

And I may be missing more lol

--So far Kaido tank over 60 plus Attacks(take in mind Sunachii was a combo attack by all Scabbards, same as a Kong Gatling who hit him multiple times and snake man) and also off panel

Does kaido have any limit? :steef::steef:

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @Steven

Last edited:
--Kaido gets a massive boost to everything lol ; he was mostly holding back a lot

--Anyways so far all attacks Kaido has taken until the current chapter:

-Get cut by Kiku in the hand
-Get pierced together by Ashura,Kinemon,Denjiro in the stomach(Attack Sunachii)
-Crush with full force into the ground
-Get cut in mouth by Kinemon Foxfire Style Flamerend
-Take a attack from Nekomamushi´s Crimson Cat Dance
-Get cut by Kawamatsu´s River of sea
-Get pierced by Inuarashi´s Canine Scourge
-Get cut by Okiku´s Fallen Snow Scythes
-Get cut by Izo´s Slicing rounds
-Take his own boro breath by Raizo counter attack:Scrolling Jutsu Restoration
-Get cut by a combinate attack Paradise Totsuka(Group attack of Kinemon,Denjiro,Ashura and Inuarashi)
-Get pierced by Denjiro in the left body side
-Get punched by Luffy G3 Red Roc(Adv penetration haki)
- Take damage by Zoro´s Purgatory Onigiri
- Take damage by Killer´s Beheading Claws
- Get punched by Luffy G4 Kong gun
- Get squash by Kidßs Punk Vise
- Get attacked by Law Takt via throwing sharp stones at him
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Rifle
- Get hit by Kid Gibson slam
- Take Law´s Gammaknife who was pointed against his heart
- Tank Killer´s Sonic Scythe(internal damage)
- Get kicked by Luffy rio schneider
- Get punched by Luffy Kong Gatling
- Get cut by Zoro Tatsumaki
- Infection shoot by Law
- Get a hit by Law infection shoot
- Get cut by Zoro adv CoC Ashura
- Get punched by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA in stomach
- Get punched uppercut by Luffy adv CoC+adv CoA
- Got hit by Yamato's adv coc thunder bagua
- Got hit by yamato's swing club attack twice
- Got hit by combined adv coc attacks of yamato and snake man luffy
- Got punched by adv coc base luffy
- Got kicked by roc attack on stomach
- Got hit by roc gattling
- More adv coc attacks from luffy in current fight
- Got hit by repeated attack by adv coc snake man ( 15 - 20 hits minimum)

- Got hit by ADV COC King Kong gun
- All these while lifting an island which consumes his stamina

And I may be missing more lol

--So far Kaido tank over 60 plus Attacks(take in mind Sunachii was a combo attack by all Scabbards, same as a Kong Gatling who hit him multiple times and snake man) and also off panel

Does kaido have any limit? :steef::steef:

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @Steven
Most of these injuries are a joke for a serious top tier making durability one of their best weapons.

My opinion/guess is that this battle is over. There will only be 1 last winner-take-all clash to finish it. Reasons:

(1) Kaido feels sad for the Oden thing. He's been waiting for decades for someone like Luffy. He wanted to fight Whitebeard before died.

He's obviously going to give Luffy a do-over. But only for 1 attack. That will be the promise. This "honour" thing will mirror Katakuri.

(2) Luffy stated "this is it. 1 more". That should tell you that Luffy is done. He said the same in Dressrosa and missed his chance. Then he came after the break with "1 more" to end it. Same thing here. That's Oda's way of finishing it.

(3) Luffy simply doesn't have the stamina/strength to keep going on anymore. He's taking countless beatings and is on his limit. He has to finish it all at once.

Is it? I would advise you to take a look on the Arabic scans (higher quality than TCB, 4k in fact) you might change your mind:
https://3asq.org/manga/one-piece/1042_1/
Cope. Seethe and even Mald.

But tbh we worked a lot on improving our cleaning script and received better raws. Our quality has improved a few notches compared to say, 6 weeks ago. I've compared page by page this week and half the time we clearly could recover more details. I think it's about an even match now, but it isn't really about 4k or whatever. It's about how much details you recover that get lost in the cleaning process.

You can try comparing Page 8-9 and see how much more detail we recovered compared to the arabic scans. But then there are other pages where they recovered a bit more. I think it's a fair 50 /50 at this point.

Cope. Seethe and even Mald.

But tbh we worked a lot on improving our cleaning script and received better raws. Our quality has improved a few notches compared to say, 6 weeks ago. I've compared page by page this week and half the time we clearly could recover more details. I think it's about an even match now, but it isn't really about 4k or whatever. It's about how much details you recover that get lost in the cleaning process.

You can try comparing Page 8-9 and see how much more detail we recovered compared to the arabic scans. But then there are other pages where they recovered a bit more. I think it's a fair 50 /50 at this point.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

My opinion/guess is that this battle is over. There will only be 1 last winner-take-all clash to finish it. Reasons:

(1) Kaido feels sad for the Oden thing. He's been waiting for decades for someone like Luffy. He wanted to fight Whitebeard before died.

He's obviously going to give Luffy a do-over. But only for 1 attack. That will be the promise. This "honour" thing will mirror Katakuri.

(2) Luffy stated "this is it. 1 more". That should tell you that Luffy is done. He said the same in Dressrosa and missed his chance. Then he came after the break with "1 more" to end it. Same thing here. That's Oda's way of finishing it.

(3) Luffy simply doesn't have the stamina/strength to keep going on anymore. He's taking countless beatings and is on his limit. He has to finish it all at once.
He will need awakening to beat Kaido imo. Kaido also haven’t used awakening, and it’d be a big miss for Oda if he doesn’t. We haven’t even gotten his flasbacks yet, there’s plenty of time to fully flesh out the fight and Kaido’s character. He’s the only major threat left, Oda was rushing a lot already to get to this climax.

Buddy, the stakes are the Flower Capital itself and trying to stop it from being destroyed and fulfilling Kaido's vision of a New Onigashima. These stakes vanish if Onigashima does actually land/crash on the Capital. The whole point of this raid is to stop that tragedy from happening, to finally bring freedom and happiness to the people of Wano after 20 years. If you really think Oda is the type of writer to pile on so much misery, your expectations are misplaced. There'll be nothing to fight for against Kaido if the Capital is destroyed.

Also, there is no way that Kaido just lets the alliance escape and not kill them. He's too powerful for them and only Luffy can do anything against him.
What I'm getting at is there needs to be some ramifications at some point with the heroes failing. It makes for a better story. Fishman Island they stopped the arc from crashing. Dressrosa they stopped the bird Cage. It's all the same shit. At some point the heroes need to take an L. I guess this is shonen though so maybe I'm just expecting too much.

The old hag MIGHT have been.

She can't BE stussy because she's dead and stussy isn't obviously, but I think she met stussy. She turned into Shiki (rocks pirates still active) and if that's stussy it implicates the WG in wano from the beginning
Yeah, maybe some minion, CP0 and WG rely on manipulation a lot. I wont be surprised if they won against ancient kingdom just because of manipulation, intelligence and turning people against each other.

What I'm getting at is there needs to be some ramifications at some point with the heroes failing. It makes for a better story. Fishman Island they stopped the arc from crashing. Dressrosa they stopped the bird Cage. It's all the same shit. At some point the heroes need to take an L. I guess this is shonen though so maybe I'm just expecting too much.
Yeah I'm sorry, you are expecting too much. What you want is essentially what happened at Marineford, because the equivalent of Ace dying is the Flower Capital being destroyed. Oda wrote that tragedy in Marineford because that was what was needed for the story for Luffy to truly understand the dangers of the New World and know what the feeling of loss is, to never let that tragedy happen again. However, Wano is Luffy and the Straw Hats' rise to the top of the pirating world, the story is not being written to have the heroes fail like they did at Sabaody or Marineford. You may not feel anything for the people of Wano, but they have experienced 20 long years of misery and the Straw Hats are there to finally end that misery and stake their claim as one of the strongest crews in the world ahead of the final stretch of the story.

At most, we get the rest of the Alliance struggling to hold off Kaido while Luffy recovers, but there will be no total failure because that isn't the story that Oda is trying to tell with Wano. The heroes took a total L before the timeskip, they specifically trained for 2 years so that it wouldn't happen again. Like you said, this is a shonen and not a seinen or whatever.

„Rubber shouldn’t be able to do this.“ -> most important sentence this chapter.

Additionally, let’s prepare a funeral. But not for Luffy, for the cp0 guy. We probably will see an all out Kaido going rampage on him.
kinda like this:

but this also could just be a FS of Kaido and Luffy and both use their attacks on the CP0 guy instead, which would still lead in Luffy wasted his last attack.
It's cause kaido doesn't know how luffys contracting and using haki to change the Rubbers elasticity. How tf should he understand? Not that important

He will need awakening to beat Kaido imo. Kaido also haven’t used awakening, and it’d be a big miss for Oda if he doesn’t. We haven’t even gotten his flasbacks yet, there’s plenty of time to fully flesh out the fight and Kaido’s character. He’s the only major threat left, Oda was rushing a lot already to get to this climax.
Luffy has like 1% HP right now. If he comes back, it will be 1 last attack.

Yeah I'm sorry, you are expecting too much. What you want is essentially what happened at Marineford, because the equivalent of Ace dying is the Flower Capital being destroyed. Oda wrote that tragedy in Marineford because that was what was needed for the story for Luffy to truly understand the dangers of the New World and know what the feeling of loss is, to never let that tragedy happen again. However, Wano is Luffy and the Straw Hats' rise to the top of the pirating world, the story is not being written to have the heroes fail like they did at Sabaody or Marineford. You may not feel anything for the people of Wano, but they have experienced 20 long years of misery and the Straw Hats are there to finally end that misery and stake their claim as one of the strongest crews in the world ahead of the final stretch of the story.

At most, we get the rest of the Alliance struggling to hold off Kaido while Luffy recovers, but there will be no total failure because that isn't the story that Oda is trying to tell with Wano. The heroes took a total L before the timeskip, they specifically trained for 2 years so that it wouldn't happen again. Like you said, this is a shonen and not a seinen or whatever.
Yeah that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.