Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
„Rubber shouldn’t be able to do this.“ -> most important sentence this chapter.

Additionally, let’s prepare a funeral. But not for Luffy, for the cp0 guy. We probably will see an all out Kaido going rampage on him.
kinda like this:

but this also could just be a FS of Kaido and Luffy and both use their attacks on the CP0 guy instead, which would still lead in Luffy wasted his last attack.

Luffy will get ups and both CP-0 and Kaido will be shocked.

kaido killed the old hag, Maybe he will try to kill CP-0 for interrupting

Luffy is out, but he will get back up to do his final attack, but my goodness Kaido is a monster. :crazwhat: CP0 idk if iron body is going to save you bruh... RUN :yodawhat:

I wonder who else will learn/has fs:choppawhat:

I believe that this is just the future what they are seeing here …. They both can see 5 seconds in the future as Kido hinted about it .

So I guess the cp0 will get a double attack from both of them before he grabs luffy. Then the fight will continue
Would be great. But Loda like his shitty parallels way to much.:lusalty::odenugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
First, Kaido is living upto to his hype. He is fighting so long, tanking hits, gradually powering up and his stats are off the chart - Defence, offence, movement speed, attack speed, endurance, haki - You name it

Seeing Kaido like this I feel more bad for BM 🤣🤣

Luffy can't use G4 anymore.

He clearly said he will run out of it.

But he isn't Koed.

And, this chapte made it clear that Luffy's awakening is incoming and WG was talking about Luffy's df

But I think it will happen unconsciously for brief amount of time to deal considerable damage to kaido.

This awakening is being hyped in two sense
1)WG changed the name of the DF

2)Kaido feels rubber df can't be used to bend at whims.

This means Luffy's df has Rubber attributes (Lighting doesn't work on him and he can stretch) but it's not just rubber. Meaning, his df is combination of "Rubber + something else "

Loved this chapter and im pretty sure Luffy is not out yet, this will trigger his awakened power since Boundman even with a supreme KKG Version couldn't knock out Kaido.

Kaido having future sight and a drunk version where he speedblitz and copy Snakeman is just insane,even in terms of speed this monster is insane.

The Boro breath was also looking great, clearly make a hole into Onigashima, respect for Luffy to tanked it.

And then Luffy Adv COC KKG version was top,sadly for him that he face Kaido, the strongest one who can easily endure it. Kaido is just insane that he easily endure his own Boro breath+Adv KKG and still be able to speedblitz Luffy and almost knock him out.

It was clear that Luffy was losing the fight, with or without the CP0 member. The CP0 event will trigger Luffy awakened power.

Overall the fight was insane this chapter,it was like reading a dragonball chapter, sp insane was the battle between Kaido and Luffy,top!!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
That second KKG would have KO’d him. If it wasn’t for the interference of CP0 Luffy wouldn’t have been defeated; otherwise why would Oda go through this roundabout way? Obviously current Full power Luffy is indeed Yonko level
Post automatically merged:

So...the Raid Failed!What next?
Who said the raid failed? Cause it didn’t okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.