Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pudding’s going to be rescuing the brothers then.

CP0 dude envying Drake having his own idea of justice is interesting. Maybe just because him listening to the Gorosei’s version means he’s about to het his head ripped off by an angry Kaido, but still.

Fight was good, dragon form and Boro Breath both finally are actually any good in a fight. I like the “if they’re so great how come I keep beating them” lines from Kaido. Think there’s quite a few readers here probabky nodding along with him there lol.

Interesting that it’s the second time, i think, that someone has said that G4 isn’t really working the way rubber should, I think Doffy did so as well? I still hope that it’s but Luffy’s fruit that’s the special one, even if it’s what I expect.

Ending is at an interesting stage. I‘ve been expecting the lanterns to be for the big finale, might be more likely that Luffy sees everyone’s hopes and dreams and that gives him his last wind. And i maintain that he needs something else, whether it’s a new form if G4, G5 or Awakening.
uffy might have been saying he only had one hit left in him, but I didn’t get any real impression that one more hit could beat Kaido.

If we don’t get a Kaido flashback now we aren’t going to get one until the moment of his death. Anyway, seems things are finally coming to a close. If Luffy’s down for a bit, when he gets up next it should be the last round. Maybe in the meantime Kaido goes nuts and kills Zunisha or something

Man, that last page ! It's worth everything in Wano just to see an opponent actually having to deal with his own trauma. How will Kaido feel knowing twice on Wano he "won" because of back-handed tactics instead of his own power alone ?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So Pudding’s going to be rescuing the brothers then.

CP0 dude envying Drake having his own idea of justice is interesting. Maybe just because him listening to the Gorosei’s version means he’s about to het his head ripped off by an angry Kaido, but still.

Fight was good, dragon form and Boro Breath both finally are actually any good in a fight. I like the “if they’re so great how come I keep beating them” lines from Kaido. Think there’s quite a few readers here probabky nodding along with him there lol.

Interesting that it’s the second time, i think, that someone has said that G4 isn’t really working the way rubber should, I think Doffy did so as well? I still hope that it’s but Luffy’s fruit that’s the special one, even if it’s what I expect.

Ending is at an interesting stage. I‘ve been expecting the lanterns to be for the big finale, might be more likely that Luffy sees everyone’s hopes and dreams and that gives him his last wind. And i maintain that he needs something else, whether it’s a new form if G4, G5 or Awakening.
uffy might have been saying he only had one hit left in him, but I didn’t get any real impression that one more hit could beat Kaido.

If we don’t get a Kaido flashback now we aren’t going to get one until the moment of his death. Anyway, seems things are finally coming to a close. If Luffy’s down for a bit, when he gets up next it should be the last round. Maybe in the meantime Kaido goes nuts and kills Zunisha or something
I guess he will get his flashback when he got send out of Onigashima by Kid and Luffy, remembering his friends, after mocking the 3 captains for their friendship.
Read my last thread to understand :D

@WesMidnight you were right Luffy was on his last legs in 1026
Yeah we've never seen him say things like "this is my last gear fourth"

Yamato explicitly says barely standing in the raw, but people seem confused why Luffy can fight if he is so fucked up, seem to forget that Zoro his subordinate was able to muscle through multiple broken bones to do Asura, and Kid/Law were able to muscle through and repeatedly pull out awakenings that were meant to be 1 shot finishers, and Luffy has greater willpower than any of those characters.

They seem to forget that Luffy in WCI fought while drugged and with his organ drilled out, against Katakuri, before going to Snakeman for an hour.

Yes Luffy is still fucked up from his multiple prior knockouts and his extreme fatigue from "sloppy adv CoC usage" was only reduced from the point of being unable to move to being able to fight for a short period of time.

I dont like how Oda is reckoning Kaido personality only to fit Luffy narrative. Suddently Kaido is a copy of Katakuri when in previous situation Oda drawn a total different Kaido when he faced Oden :josad::seriously:

Anyway,The best chapter for LuffyvsKaido

Future side is a meh power that even veteran character can bypass it, great (KatavsKing - King got that shit midd diff)

Speed is also very unreliable power with Oda, everyone can keep up with that shit.

Luffy using gears sound less impressive than Luffy in chapter 1010 (Oda inconsistency is displayed at the perfection in this manga)

Depending if Luffy need awakening this manga will fall so fast, we are surpassing Naruto even fairy tail standard. Good luck for future fights Oda, you are entering a world of L and disappointing fan:myman:. 3 PU in just 1 arc to face Kaido, sure next arc we will have galaxy PU in which luffy is moving stars watch and see:milaugh::kuzanshut:

Anyway ZKK is coming:kata:

Great chapter, really good fight choreography and kaido really up to his expectation. Cant wait to see what happen next, if luffy awakening his df that mean would be he loss next chapter and get up with his new pu proceed to last round because we know thats luffy's limit and his last attack, or oda pull an aspull for bring luffy awaken his mythical df and luffy got back up immediately after that last attack. Either way next chapter gonna be blast orochi execution soon and this final fight

No no, if it wasn’t for CP0 he wouldn’t have won, stop the hate on the main character. I swear if Luffy can’t even defeat the main boss of the arc then he fails as a main character and as joy boy
Post automatically merged:

So what do you suggest will happen? Are you out of your damn mind?

Who said he wasn’t at 💯 ? Stop your bs this moment you fucker

It’s not his fault, Kaido doesn’t deserve this W
stfu you Luffy swallower. Nobody is hating your MC. Luffy said that it’s his last attack and he will be out after that. Do you think that 1 more attack would beat Kaido? We’re just reading the manga

I believe that this is just the future what they are seeing here …. They both can see 5 seconds in the future as Kido hinted about it .

So I guess the cp0 will get a double attack from both of them before he grabs luffy. Then the fight will continue
would be such a troll move to pull that out

kaido sort of gives away luffy's fruit isnt rubber
also

@TheAncientCenturion get that fanclub started
I must admit cp0 leader is cold

Great choreography between Luffy and Kaido. CP0 boss interfering at the end is just another way Oda stalling the fight though :few:, but we might see Kaido kill him like he killed Higurashi for interfering his fight against Oden. The only thing that disappoints me is Drake though. My deep sympathy for Drake's fans. 8/10 chapter for me.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Drake and CP0 re-staging the stab between Squardo and Newgate! :finally:
Just for Oda to shit on a stab through the damn chest as if it didnt happen...
At least consistent with Whitebeard and GK-ed Doflamingo...

As I said in spoiler thread, this chapter brought us some Looney Toons ass pulls...
Kaido just pulled a future sight out of nowhere and dodging Hiryu Kaen doesnt justify it missing for rest of the fight.
Apprently he had it the whole time and hasnt used it once except vs HK at the start... Simply bad writing.
On the other hand, nice for Kaido's skill list.

Only to be followed up by another Looney Toons ass pull - says how rubber shouldn't be able to change trajectory like that and pulls it off himself, with the huge and the, so far, slow dragon form... I hope it is more of a copycat hax ability from a mythical zoan rather than him just being able to do that... It is completely contrary to everything we have seen so far from the dragon form.

But wait, there is more!
Momo the huge dragon himself, takes a bite out of Kaido but is not effective and justified thanks to Kaido's scales and now we have Kaido taking a bite out of Luffy and having the exact same effect but without scales... Complete shit show, Oda goes into Luffy's fights with his brain turned off. And how are Luffybros gonna justify the "fast af boi Snakeman" with FS being tagged by an attack like that? lol
I guess they wont.

I will make a separate post to shit on Luffy's damaji, it deserves a dedicated post so it doesnt get lost among other things happening in the chapter. The mighty Borobreath got shit upon once again, no protection, no nothing, simply GUTS!
We move on to Luffy's strongest move - Supreme Kong Gun, the disappointment that Sanjikun was betting his life on ended up just what I promised it would end up like - one big fat nothing. Instant retaliation and almost another KO. :kobeha:
All for it to be crowned with CP0 shitting on the speed of the "world-class" battle.:rolaugh:
Overall great chapter, despite everything!

I think Suprime KKG ~ Roaring Bagua in terms of power but Kaido have an edge in durability and endurance. CP0 clown really is robbed Kaido. He would win this exchange for sure.
Yea no way that new gun punch was going to KO Kaido. It feels even less powerful that King Kong Gun tbh. There is no emphasis on the new move the way KKG was hyped before the final clash with Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.