Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb chapter with intense fight each going for the kill. Luffy tanking Boro breath strong enough to open up a huge hole in Onigashima, thunder bagua in Kaido’s drunken state is impressive.
Kaido was even more impressive by tanking all of Luffy’s snakeman attacks, mirroring FS by copying. His speed especially was excellent.
Can’t wait for Kaido killing CP0 and start of his flashback. Maybe Kaido won’t kill CP0 or the CP0 guy will escape after witnessing Luffy’s awakening. CP0 and the gorosei have to look at his awakening first hand if they are so terrified of it.

Loved the chapter for a few reasons:

First, if Luffy was going to face more adversity in this fight, I think this was done in a way that makes both him and Kaido look good. Despite Luffy taking probably the strongest attack we’ve seen in the manga so far, I think that unlike Oden, who Kaido immediately beat when it happen, Luffy gets back up (interesting he didn’t drop G4 immediately after being hit, probably an indication right there). Probably says something similar to what he said to Katakuri after the interference, and calls back to Kaido’s “winners don’t need excuses” line.

Further, Luffy getting hit there can wipe away all the 15 vs 1 stuff used to denigrate Luffy, as Kaido surely wasn’t dealt much damage outside of maybe the gamma knife from anyone not named Luffy.

Also, as I stated in the spoiler thread, with Kaido confirmed to have future sight meaning we can further bury the idea that Zoro/Sanji ever had better CoA/CoO than Luffy. Luffy has always been better in both because it’s necessary for him to be better in both, since he takes on opponents vastly superior than those that his subordinates take on. Imagine ever having said that Luffy would be less capable to attack/defend against someone than his subordinates, despite that person being massively stronger than the people his subordinates fight. Luffy has always been better at every single combat stat, by a large margin, because he needs to be. End of story.

Finally, that CP0 dude is dead. He’s about to get obliterated. Will say though that his soru off of Drake’s sword was pretty cool.

Anyway, next few chapters, whether they’re the fight or the flashback, should be really good.

Okay so since the mods wont let me have an argumentative thread and be away from non argumentative people like most people here are here i go.

In my view luffy is the most pathetic main charactet in all of manga in wano. What a load of shit is this.

First we go by a panel whete cp0 is attacked by drake. The dialogue goes by cp0 asking drake why he did it as if cp0 did not attack drake first. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Then irrational shit happens where the people of wano are pacifists as if the country is not a country of warriors. What the actual fuck nr 2

Luffy has been the most garbage mc in wano. His attitude into saving a country has been laughable. Luffy has 0 charm this arc and feels more contrived than any worst moment if naruto.Do not dare to compare naruto uzumakis talk no jutsu with this load of shit.

Kaidos status as the stromgest has been more laughable than big mom. At least with big mom you can rationally say it is the author faults but with kaidos character kaido is an all out fraud.

Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.