Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"B-B-But Drunk Kaido is a NERF!!!"
Its really awesome that you can only use future sight when you're focused and calm and that means kaido after 3 straight hours of getting stabbed and shot and punched and blown up and hit with rocks and metal, and also getting blackout drunk, is only now finally loosening up and getting calm and focused

What about chopper :kaidowhat:
Queen pretty much doesn't even use DF..he is using science experiments, same with King who is utilizing his Race abilities. :suresure:
Oh god I forgot about Jack :josad:
Jack is the best DF user.
Dragon culverin form is more useful than anything Chopper has, it was able to outpace Snakeman.
I'm also assuming Kaido will have awakening of some sort later, like chopper has his "monster" form.

Now that I've read the latest translation before the official (which will come soon enough--still cant wait to see that), I can honestly say that in still surprised and a bit disappointed by the fact that Luffy took yet another loss (though we know its temporary), but on the other hand it shows just how strong Kaido actually is especially considering the fact that he had even MORE moves to show!!

On Luffy's side, I don't remmeber taking this many losses in one arc--atleast 4? That's incredible.

And if Oda keeps treating Drake like this, he will be catching up to Luffy.

I feel like I've said this before and I probably have, but Drake's entite showing this arc has been frustrating (as a fan), but also for some others based on his former portrayal in arcs past, and I'm just not sure what Oda's intentions are for Drake.

I would have thought after revealing to be on Luffy's side, he would have been able to get some things done considering he made a promise to Luffy AND he wanted to take down Apoo (first) and then CP0 (second) and despite getting back up after a fatal wound, he STILL came away seemingly empty-handed as he's been fatally wounded again (still wondering if he's gonna have used armament on his neck like Apoo mentioned to him to lessen the damage).

It's been over 100 chapters, and Drake has nothing--not only that, but Drake NOT taking down the CP0 member allowed him to be able to interfere with Luffy's fight which really didn't help Luffy.

I wish Oda would show some interesting moves for Drake (since there were some interesting things in PW4 for him and we have seen some things hinted from there that's actually true for a few characters in the manga) aside from that ONE MOVE in the manga - X-Calibur.

There is also the SWORD Revelation that was dropped during this arc and I'm not sure how far away that is, but IF--IF Sword/Marine stuff will be coming up shortly after the Wano Arc is over, then I SUPPOSE that would explain Drake's showing here to a degree if it means he has an even more involved role to play at that point.

Interestingly, Drake's Justice was touched upon, and hearing that CP0 needed to eliminate Luffy as said by the Elders themselves--very important info to hear by Drake--he took upon himself to try to put the guy down again despite his injuries. Too bad, the Boss didn't go down.

(That aside, there's still the remaining member to think about. Where'd they go??)

Back on topic, Drake's situation is now even more dangerous than before, and I'm not sure he would be able to go back to the Navy with CP0 on his tail wanting to kill him because They Know. Maybe it's turn into a Drake sailing with the Strawhats type thing. Maybe not.

There is so many ways Oda can take Drake's and as we've seen time and time again with characters, he can and will subvert the expectations we have.

As for Kaido--at this point--I'm wondering like others if he will have a full length flashback. We haven't seen it yet and he obviously has one. Hopefully, this is the time, but if it's not then, we'll, nothing we can do.
--Hmm If I were a drake fan I would be VERY upset by him and what oda did to him this arc ; even ulti shine more than him

--Don't know why oda did that to drake ; he could have a fight with CP0 and defeat him or fight a wounded jack or more
Post automatically merged:

Do you know where to read entire chapter in color?

--Hmm If I were a drake fan I would be VERY upset by him and what oda did to him this arc ; even ulti shine more than him

--Don't know why oda did that to drake ; he could have a fight with CP0 and defeat him or fight a wounded jack or more

Oda is addicted to humiliating certain characters for no reason sadly Drake happens to be one of them

No i haven't seen the whole chapter color i will tag you if i find it :kata:

Lolololololo:gokulaugh:
wheeze wheeze
How can you even come to such conclusions.
It only means he wil surpass these all people
BTW his sandals > any black blades
Roofie dp? Opinion irrelevant to me condom boy :suresure:

Sandals stronger than Zoros blades? So why'd he block with his receding forehead? (Don't answer its rhetorical). :risicheck:

I believe Kaido can use Future Sight only when in Sexy mode, that is why he keeps changing his modes according to situation
it needs special kind of focus which he can achieve only while in sexy mode (there is no other reason to keep changing modes other than it granting Kaido new ability, like his previous modes were shown) :risicheck:

I think people misunderstood Kaidou's Statement about Luffy's DF
Before Official Translation, it sounded as if Kaidou couldn't understand how Luffy was changing Trajectory of his Punches/Arms
But in Viz Version, he instead explains that such Ability couldn't have possibly came from his DF
"Given the Nature of Rubber, that's Impossible"

If you look carefully, when Kaidou started using Future Sight & switched to Dragon Form
He was also changing Trajectory mid-flight similar to Luffy's Attacks
He even said: "What if i try copying you"

I believe that Luffy was actually using a New Haki Technique
However i'm not sure if he aware of it yet or not

I think people misunderstood Kaidou's Statement about Luffy's DF
Before Official Translation, it sounded as if Kaidou couldn't understand how Luffy was changing Trajectory of his Punches/Arms
But in Viz Version, he instead explains that such Ability couldn't have possibly came from his DF
"Given the Nature of Rubber, that's Impossible"

If you look carefully, when Kaidou started using Future Sight & switched to Dragon Form
He was also changing Trajectory mid-flight similar to Luffy's Attacks
He even said: "What if i try copying you"

I believe that Luffy was actually using a New Haki Technique
However i'm not sure if he aware of it yet or not
Luffy has been doing this (changing the trajectory) since Dressrosa, if he's using a new haki technique he hasn't been aware of it since the timeskip. How his snake-based techniques work has always been a mystery, that's true, and I recall theories on how he released air in order to propel the change of course or how he hardened his armament in strategic points to alter the trajectory.

Status
Not open for further replies.