Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is a beast and would’ve won anyway but the ending still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I’m afraid of Oda's solution
No no, if it wasn’t for CP0 he wouldn’t have won, stop the hate on the main character. I swear if Luffy can’t even defeat the main boss of the arc then he fails as a main character and as joy boy
Post automatically merged:

Awakening isn't going to help Luffy regain his haki. Luffy is KO'd!
So what do you suggest will happen? Are you out of your damn mind?

Kaido isn't even at full power yet, and he was bodying Luffy and having fun

While Luffy was desperate to win

Kai D. O :crazwhat:
Who said he wasn’t at 💯 ? Stop your bs this moment you fucker

can't believe drake was really this trash, before i really though he was even top 5 nova, :josad:

also luffy gets yeeted again, :lusalty: i would be impress if he survive this anf didn't succumb to coma :cheers:
It’s not his fault, Kaido doesn’t deserve this W

Last edited:
Hopefully Kaido kills every CP0 agent (in Wano) - this whole CP-against-Strawhats-storyline should have ended in Enies Lobby instead of warming it up again. We have so many characters in Wano we would not have needed CP0.

Now the final conclusion of Luffy vs Kaido is again postponed...

So what do you guys think Kaidou gonna do next?

01. Descend to Fight Alliance
02. Hears about WG Army & Attacks them
03. Someone keeps Kaidou busy 1 v 1 (Like Yamato did before)
04. Luffy isn't Out yet, he will recover in no time (New Power-Up)
05. He goes after Momo again (Yamato & Zunisha intervene)
06. Denjiro & Raizo reveal what they were Preparing against Kaidou
07. New Surprise Appearance? BB Pirates, Red-Hair Pirates?
08. Other CP-0 Agents appear & they Team-Up on Kaidou
09. Nothing happens & Kaidou Flashback actually Starts
10. Straw Hats Team-Up to Fight him & protect their Captain
11. Kaidou Unleashes his DF's Secret Ability (The one that made CP-0 afraid)
12. Kaidou attacks Flower Capital (He will be triggered by those Balloons with Wishes)
13. Kaidou sees the Shinigami too (Random Guess lol)
14. CP-0 Leader will run & Kaidou gonna chase him far
15. Author once again reminds us of Suicidal Kaidou
16. Other

12. Kaidou attacks Flower Capital (He will be triggered by those Balloons with Wishes)
16. Other
I'm hoping 09 but it's probably 04

I think Kaido just realized that CP0 has been manipulating his actions right from the start when he first invaded Wano.
Was that old hag also a puppet of CP0?

Luffy was about to lose again, hinting at that the G4 last form is not enough to beat Kaido. G4 snakeman is partially awakened Luffy, like how Kaido said that Luffy should not be able to control punches at his will?

What happens next will be epic, hyped for the next chapter.

Chapter is great.

How I wished Luffy was actually KO-ed to finally feel some tension in this war.

However, that's not gonna happen right? catded

Sun God Luffy Special Divine Zoan Incoming!

:steef::steef:

Contrary to many of you I don't think Luffy will have necessarly loosed
Both were going for their last attack
The stance looked like Luffy's King cobra against Katakuri's zangiri mochi
The Oden Vibe mini FB also makes me doubtful

But Kaido is truly a beast maybe he could have tanked it

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

16. Other
Next chapter, Kaido will kill the cp0 Agent nearly instantly, while Luffy, out of Haki and massively wounded, tries to get into a safe space for a minute to regain some power.

but Kaido doesn’t give him the opportunity to regain, he kicks him, attacks him even further… Luffy crawls at the edge of the dome-hole and falls inside. Law and Kid see him falling. They also see Kaido following him, jumping down. Kid has a small flashback of Kaido falling from the clouds.

Kid: „Get up Law, we can’t rest now, or we die!“
Law: „Sorry Eustass, I can’t anymore.“

Luffy falls in front of Law, only roughly breathing anymore. Kid stands in front of him in a devastating shape.

End of chapter: Kaido in front of the 3 SN Captains.

Chapter after:
Kaido talks to them about their PK dreams, about their ambitions, he mocks them.

Kid prepares himself with a lot of iron, but his body shakes from pain and missing energy.
„the fuck guys, get on your fucking feets! Don’t backstab me, morons.“

Luffy then kinda communicates through his mind/CoC, Kid understands, growls a bit.
„Fine…“

Kaido gets angry
„He does it again, I feel his starring! Die now strawhat!“

Kaido starts to attack, Kid stands in front, well knowing he can’t stop Kaido completely, until a big flash is happening behind kid. Kid is shocked, Kaido too.

The flash comes from law, pushing some gamma knife kind of „attack“ into Luffy.

kid: „Dafuq are you doing?!“

Law: „Strawhat… it was a great adventure with you, I am happy to know you. I know you will be the one revealing the secrets of the D.
Do me a favor my friend… change the world!“

Chapter ends with Law losing the life in his face and falling to the ground, one last time, while Luffy opens his eyes suddenly, full of energy.

Next chapter:
Luffy stands up, doesn’t realize what happened.
„Traffy, you healed me! Thanks a lot! I didn’t know you can do this!“
Then he sees Kuds devastating glaze at Öaw.
Kid: „Law, what have you done! We were into this together… We gonna take kaidos head for you!“

Kaido laughs
„Hahaha, this child really did this? For what? This won’t change anything. What a pity.“

Then Luffy starts to realize, he sees Laws lifeless body, tears start to grind out of his eyes.
„Traffy-ya…“

kaido:
„Haha do you cry about another pirate? He was your competitor, you should be happy!“

Kid:
„Shut the fuck up, you old fishsmelling lizard.“

Luffy puts Laws body by side, while getting angrier from panel to panel.
Kaido keeps mocking Laws sacrifice, calls him a fraud, a loser. While Luffy and Kid are close to explode.

„Get some Rest my friend… I promise, I will change the world for you!“

End of chapter

Next chapter:
Kaido keeps mocking law. But stops suddenly when he feels the starting of Luffy and kid, straight into his soul.

„You kids get angry, worororo. You really think another pirate was your friend? You really have to learn a lot. He just ran away from a honorable death, he is a loser!“

next panel we see an amazing double spread with Kid and (!) Luffy activating their awakening, additional to CoC, Kaido is shocked, but instantly got attacked and smashed straight cross Onigashima, even falls out of it in the other side. He bleeds heavily, falls to the ground of wano. But then stands up again slowly.

„oh they awakened, so… I show them real terror… awakaning.“

We see a shadow flying to onigashima again.

„Jaggy-Ya, don’t interf…“

Kid: „huff… Strawhat, you need to take this from that point. Get that fucking lizard down. Take his head, for my friend! Have you listened retard? DO IT FOR
LAW!“

end of chapter:
Luffy in a Wukong Pose looks into a huge whole in the wall, where we see kaidos shadow and only his hand in light, grabbing the wall.

I don't understand why the Cp0 guy dodged the attack when he should know that he is going to die next. At least make it easy for you bro

Oda is giving a lot of focus to those flying wishes. I guess it will be one of these 2 options

1- The wishes are for the end of the battle, they'll surround Onigashima once Kaidou is defeated.
2- The wishes will reach Onigashima and Luffy will read or "hear" the wishes(i've read this option in pirateking, I didn't think about using the power that hears everything in this way) making him stand for a last time having his Shonen moment and maybe receiving his Shonen power up.

I would bet for the second one because I can see this scenario: Kaidou after this attack is in shock and we get to see his flashback, this flashback will have some content about people not being able to defeat him for some reason(which may have something to do with his depression) and once the flashback ends we see Luffy standing up.

It's either awakening or Luffy will understand the true nature of his DF

Also I think the fact he can alterate trajectory at whim is also linked to the fact that he can stay rubber even when he is claded with Haki
It was weird in Dressrosa but we never got an explanation for it

I BET on understanding the true nature of his DF which will allows him to do G4 level stuffs in base

Status
Not open for further replies.