Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, you could be hunting scum rn instead of pushing me when I‘m pretty much confirmed Indie if you just look up flavour. And that also prevents scum from getting stronger btw. If you just find and off them before they can.
Actually, Brann doesnt really fit the idea of an indy in this game tbh. He is a neutral in the sense of horde/alliance, but absolutely not in the sense of the wider struggle against the villains of WoW, he is very much one of the heroes of 'good' and would not willingly help the scourge or the legion

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It isnt a strong read. I see some animus forming against him and my gut is that its wrong, thats the extent of it
Hmmm.
About Ekko, your posts didn’t sound like scum lean that time. Looks like it has definitely changed since then. Which is why I asked you what happened.
I think one of the first posts I said to him was that he can go today if he keeps it up.

I mean, you could be hunting scum rn instead of pushing me when I‘m pretty much confirmed Indie if you just look up flavour. And that also prevents scum from getting stronger btw. If you just find and off them before they can.
I get what you're trying to say but this is also not a compelling defense. "Yeah just go ahead and root out every last scum and they won't benefit from me". Oh, Flower.

@Ratchet How will your alignment appear if investigated.

Feel free to answer this as well Flower

Actually, Brann doesnt really fit the idea of an indy in this game tbh. He is a neutral in the sense of horde/alliance, but absolutely not in the sense of the wider struggle against the villains of WoW, he is very much one of the heroes of 'good' and would not willingly help the scourge or the legion
Yeah, my chara is a good guy. And also more pro Town if you actually think this through. I just can‘t prevent scum from joining the League. That is all.

Ratchet

I get what you're trying to say but this is also not a compelling defense. "Yeah just go ahead and root out every last scum and they won't benefit from me". Oh, Flower.

It's not mentioned, so I assume Guilty. I'll ask.

Have you got anything insightful to add here? Or can I just take it as shade and invite you to my scum leans? Actually, where are your reads so far?
Everything i say is insightful.

I like Worst so far, he seems more engaged than in weebs. The new guy with the activity excuse looks bad, i dont like pero, kaguras posts look scummy but she gave a reads list p fast which seems fine that shes bothering to engage.

Nana, hayumi and ultra need to get more involved in the game, it feels like they have said things yet i dont remember anything of note from them.

I have no thoughts on usopp and mango, their interaction was weird earlier, might have to bless their interaction again with my devine gaze

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You get a pro town indie
You get a pro town indie
Everyone gets a pro town indie

Cmon bruh, ill rather believe Flower than TAC or ratchet

I don‘t know. I will ask.

Ratchet

Everything i say is insightful.
Which is the same as saying nothing you say is.
I like Worst so far, he seems more engaged than in weebs. The new guy with the activity excuse looks bad, i dont like pero, kaguras posts look scummy but she gave a reads list p fast which seems fine that shes bothering to engage.
Not bad.
Nana, hayumi and ultra need to get more involved in the game, it feels like they have said things yet i dont remember anything of note from them.
Agreed.
I have no thoughts on usopp and mango, their interaction was weird earlier, might have to bless their interaction again with my devine gaze
Please do - Ekko at least I think has worthwhile discussion around him.

You get a pro town indie
You get a pro town indie
Everyone gets a pro town indie

Cmon bruh, ill rather believe Flower than TAC or ratchet
Indies almost always lie implicitly - but just based on being somewhat familiar with the host's preferences, I could see him making quite the handful of these "pro-town-indi" type roles that probably don't need to exist, at least on paper.

And by all means you should be more familiar with Fuji, so what do you think of that?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Indies almost always lie implicitly - but just based on being somewhat familiar with the host's preferences, I could see him making quite the handful of these "pro-town-indi" type roles that probably don't need to exist, at least on paper.

And by all means you should be more familiar with Fuji, so what do you think of that?
Literally first game of fujii played. ( i think )

Ratchet

Any useful thoughts to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.