Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as efficiantly as Jinbe in that specific situation where speed was the most important parameter. The ennemy even confirmed taht because Jinbe was at the Helm, they couldn't catch up

Carrot was the only one capable of doing something in that situation. Accept it.

This way of diminushing Carrot's importance starts to feels a bit sexist and biggoty.
The excess distance Jinbei obtained wouldn't have shrinked enough before he had done the task.. They tailed them for hours you can't catch up to someone easily with sail ships it would have taken longer than the time Jinbei would need to destroy the fleet.. Jinbei could have done it and a better job than Carrot..

You can think whatever you want Carrot is a shitty character and i will stand against whatever bullshit the Carrot fans want to throw out there.. She's a side character through and through, she will stay as such, her time has passed..

So the last 5 pages basically:

C4N: Robin is a cap giver (whatever this means)

C4N: Oda is wrong

Bro your headcannon is not = analyzing the story. Your headcannon is your headcannon. Its your fantasy. You want Carrot so bad in the crew, your fantasy got reality for you. This will end really bad for you in the end if you dont solve this problem now.

Are you alone? Does someone in real life know about all of this?

The excess distance Jinbei obtained wouldn't have shrinked enough before he had done the task.. They tailed them for hours you can't catch up to someone easily with sail ships it would have taken longer than the time Jinbei would need to destroy the fleet.. Jinbei could have done it and a better job than Carrot..
Of course it would have, only because jinbe was at the helm, stop trying to find a excuse. Carrot importance was clearly highlighted by Oda has a reason. You can't just accept it

You can think whatever you want Carrot is a shitty character and i will stand against whatever bullshit the Carrot fans want to throw out there.. She's a side character through and through, she will stay as such, her time has passed..
See.. you can't accept that Carrot, a girl who appears weak at first sight, was able to defeat a entire fleet, you can't accept what Oda wrote.

So the last 5 pages basically:

C4N: Robin is a cap giver (whatever this means)

C4N: Oda is wrong
Litterally said the opposite, stop lying my dear.

Bro your headcannon is not = analyzing the story. Your headcannon is your headcannon. Its your fantasy. You want Carrot so bad in the crew, your fantasy got reality for you. This will end really bad for you in the end if you dont solve this problem now.
Their is no headcanon on my side, just pure and simple analysis of the material.. but you will understand that soon enough ;)

All of his post basically: Anything that points against Carrot joining = Wrong
Nah not really, there are points against Carrot, they are just too small ;)

Chapter 1041. The fact that Momo needs to ask Yamato for guidance shows that he needs guidance. Simple
He was asking yamato if he was a coward and Yamato was the one who was there if it was kinemon or other people he would do the same thing u so stupid
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Stronger and capable of training Momo as she fought vith a dragon all those years.
Idk why u keeping using fight with kadio as an example when luffy learns to fight for himself also how can Yamato train momo when momo is a samurai and she fights with the kanabo club and momo use a sword who going to teach him his father style? So u lose when u mention training him to fight cause she can't teach him swordsmanship

Last edited:
He was asking yamato if he was a coward and Yamato was the one who was there if it was kinemon or other people he would do the same thing u so stupid
I'm not saying that the others wouldn't do the same, I'm saying that Yamato is the best to understand how important it is to open this country, if you don't understand that after Yamto's flashback, I don't know what to tell you..

Idk why u keeping using fight with kadio as an example
Because it acts as a training for Yamato and a knownledge value for her if she wants to train Momo. it's simple logic even a kid would understand that.

The fact that Yamato has yet to have a moment with Luffy and a strong desire. even if those are hinted to happen in the story soon.

if you don't understand that after Yamto's flashback, I don't know what to tell you
U are the one who sees that she said that she wants to go out to sea but no u remove that part and push your own narrative of her goals and dream saying that she is staying in wano when she wants to be free like oden and sails the sea like him not being oden as a shogun
Post automatically merged:

Because it acts as training for Yamato and a knowledge value for her if she wants to train Momo. it's simple logic even a kid would understand that.
Nothing in this message makes any sense stop trying to push something on her like she has to do kinemon is there for a reason so what u are trying to sell doesn't make sense why would momo ask Yamato to train him in fighting when both of them have a different fighting style Yamato learns kaido fighting style and u think momo shouldn'tt learn his father fighting style too? Just like luffy learn ace fire style and law learned Corazon's silent style too but I guess momo should learn a thunder bagua other than oden sword style paradise totsuka

:suresure:

Last edited:
Their is no headcanon on my side, just pure and simple analysis of the material.. but you will understand that soon enough ;)
The only thing I understand is that you are the most delusions human on this planet. And there is no help for you. We tried.

And no this is not an insult. This is based on reading your nonsense for months and months. Its sad.

U are the one who sees that she said that she wants to go out to sea but no u remove that part and push your own narrative of her goals and dream saying that she is staying in wano when she wants to be free like oden and sails the sea like him not being oden as a shogun
Like I already explained:

Acts > Words

Nothing in this message makes any sense stop trying to push something on her like she has to do kinemon is there for a reason so what u are trying to sell doesn't make sense why would momo ask Yamato to train him in fighting when both of them have a different fighting style Yamato learns kaido fighting style and u think momo shouldn'tt learn his father fighting style too? Just like luffy learn ace fire style and law learned Corazon's silent style too but I guess momo should learn a thunder bagua other than oden sword style paradise totsuka

:suresure:
Yeah.. no need to go further, you won't understand even if I tried 100 times for the only reason that you are not accepting it. There is nothing more logic and simple than Yamato understanding the Dragon's ressources after having fought one (she even proves that with the clouds to help Momo).. But it looks like I'm talking about rocket science to you.. so I won't insist, it's useless.

The only thing I understand is that you are the most delusions human on this planet. And there is no help for you. We tried.

And no this is not an insult. This is based on reading your nonsense for months and months. Its sad.
ok

Acts > Words
I don't know what action u see states that Yamato is staying in wano just something she is doing that she promise the samurai who helps her break out of the cave which is fighting on the side of wano there are no action show that Yamato is staying in wano but I guess u have an all-seeing eye on your sleeve when u a reading one piece 😩

Acts > Words

Yeah.. no need to go further, you won't understand even if I tried 100 times for the only reason that you are not accepting it. There is nothing more logic and simple than Yamato understanding the Dragon's ressources after having fought one (she even proves that with the clouds to help Momo).. But it looks like I'm talking about rocket science to you.. so I won't insist, it's useless.

ok
Just like how carrot fight is off screen practically lost her fight and it was handled by somebody else who is a nonstraw hat which proves us that she’s not joining the crew I guess. Hey you said that actions speak louder in the words so carrots action is nonexistent wano and the only thing she can carrying is words but I guess she’s not joining the crew.

Okay how jinbei and bege tell luffy about katakuri devil fruit and future sight who has been with the big mom pirates for a long time so it doesn't make any sense u trying to make this an ISSUE when it's isn't. Plus we don't know if kaido fight Yamato in his hybrid or dragon form so stop with that shit 😭😂, she just helps momo from falling and also to help onigashima to fall on the capital 😂 still u don't have a correct theory everything u say is bullshit and u know it that why u keep using FIGHT A DRAGON ALL OF HER ENTIRE LIFE 😂 when we don't know how did kaido fight Yamato cause he still could beat her without using his df and Yamato did have on sea stone cuff for her entire life

Last edited:
The fact that Yamato has yet to have a moment with Luffy
I guess we don't read chapter 1025 and 1026 then cause Yamato and Luffy already have their moment 😭 cause I don't see carrot and luffy having any moment other than she being a pet 🤷‍♀️ luffy smile at Yamato saying that he wants 1v1 and Yamato saying I know with a smile on her face 🤗

I guess we don't read chapter 1025 and 1026 then cause Yamato and Luffy already have their moment 😭 cause I don't see carrot and luffy having any moment other than she being a pet 🤷‍♀️ luffy smile at Yamato saying that he wants 1v1 and Yamato saying I know with a smile on her face 🤗
At the very best Carrot and Luffy had one moment; When she bite his neck.
Who the fuck would want someone like that on the crew.
It's like shooting yourself in the foot.

At the very best Carrot and Luffy had one moment; When she bite his neck.
Who the fuck would want someone like that on the crew.
It's like shooting yourself in the foot.
Carrot interaction with luffy bit on ear here snuggle on him. Attack him when he eats one of her carrots. Never really a had 1V1 conversation or tag team attack with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.