Big mood. I hate how chaotic, loud and larger than life some people need to be in person.

I have an increasingly worsening hearing disorder now, where my ears are getting more and more sensitive to sounds/volume and certain types of noises too, which can cause rage, disgust, anxiety and such fur me too.

Basically hyperacusis and misophonia.

Now to live with an extremely loud and psychotic neighbour who constantly has to be a one man attention seeking show along with his extremely hot headed and crazy children just like himself and then my grandparents who are completely insensitive, ignorant, egotistical (well my grandad specifically for ego), stubborn, clumsy, OCD, panic easily (my grandmother), hot headed, hard of hearing and in denial of it, loud, hygiene phobic (especially my grandfather), its completely hellish.

Sorry just had to vent, I went out for a nice meal with my mum and now we've come back and they're driving us crazy and mad again with stupidity, incompetence, impatience, stubbornness, chaos and such.

I know its harsh, but living with them feels more like a gruelling punishment then privilege. The last 2 weeks without them was overwhelmingly peaceful and relaxing, genuinely overwhelming except my idiot neighbour amd his crazy kids.

:goatasure::perocry:
Wishing you the best my man
:josad::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy::smoothy:

He'll obviously be back and beat Kaido, but getting a narrator confirmed loss this week will only extend the wait even more. And we'll definitely lose Ghostly :feelscryingman:
Luffy really confirmed in narrator box of losing would mean a lot, if these rumors are true, then this narrator box would confirm few things. I doubt it since a early narrator confirmed box? Nah but if this happen later, it could answer lot of questions.