Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he turns out to be right he's going to get so much hate too ironically although same applies if he's wrong by the time Wano ends too ofc lmao. Either way he's gonna get a bunch of notoriety and I'll hate his ass even more by far if he's actually right about the shitty raid failing.

He was right about BM coming to Wano apparently and Wano being CoC focused too, not sure about anything else.
His record is basically right about certain stuff "Momo aging up, Big Mom coming to Wano, CoC" but wrong about other stuff like Ace being a Beast Pirate, Tama's teacup, Jack Vs Luffy, Zoro vs Ashura, Zunisha being Uranus, Smoker becoming the last Strawhat, Greenbull being Zoro's dad

Here's what I think will go down

- Yamato will decide she needs to go up to the roof to save Luffy
- At the same time, all the Strawhats decide the same thing. Zoro will probably be KOd and Sanji may or may not be in the same boat
- The Strawhats fight a now exhausted and demotivated Kaido in the same vein as Oars
- They do surprisingly well, but it's not enough
- Yamato comes in, meets the Strawhats for the first time, and they're able to do serious damage
- Luffy gets up in time to land the final hit

Obviously it will be different from this, but I do think Yamato will play a pivotal role. What people need to understand is that it's obvious that Yamato will be the next Strawhat at this point, but as of right now she isn't developed enough. She hasn't even met any of the crewmates.

Like, I don't see how people can think that it's more likely for Law/Kid/Zoro/Sanji to hold off Kaido instead of the character who has been blatantly spelled out as the next Strawhat and is Kaido's own flesh and blood daughter.

G

Gorosei Informer

I doubt raid fail. More like dressrosa/thriller bark repeat with people holding off Kaido till Luffy comes back

you staying around? :neesama:
Idk at this point, gonna have to wait until full summary. Me and few friends are completely fed up with OP and Oda and want to quit. Seen a few peeps on here say it too.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu: Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.