Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

*Their function has varied throughout history, ranging from communication, military action, theatrical accompaniment, religious ceremony and concert performances. In modern times, taiko have also played a central role in social movements for minorities both within and outside Japan.*

Friendly reminder thar Hiyori is playing the Shamisen right now iirc and she ended both Act 1 and 2 that way I believe?

She also introduced Wano with her playing it.

But Zoro moved with broken bones, even able to use his strongest attack in that condition

Did you not see the fairy tail fanatic then?:quest:

You're reading the wrong manga
kaido said in chapter 1013 that he should have cut off luffy's head so if he makes the same mistake twice it would be time for you to ask yourself questions about the so-called terror that kaido is supposed to represent

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
*Their function has varied throughout history, ranging from communication, military action, theatrical accompaniment, religious ceremony and concert performances. In modern times, taiko have also played a central role in social movements for minorities both within and outside Japan.*

Friendly reminder thar Hiyori is playing the Shamisen right now iirc and she ended both Act 1 and 2 that way I believe?

She also introduced Wano with her playing it.
Unless she uses that shamisen like an ice pick and pierces Kaido’s skull from behind, anything she does with it now ain’t gonna advance the narrative :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.