Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone correct me please? But wasn't Onigashima supposed to drop in like 5 mins multiple chapters ago? I think it was when Luffy got KO'd into the sea and then recovered where we got that panel of Onigashima dropping in 5 mins.
It was supposed to reach the capital. But Momo is pushing the island away. Didn’t he say in one of the chapters just a little bit more? Implying that he is actually succeeding.

Can someone correct me please? But wasn't Onigashima supposed to drop in like 5 mins multiple chapters ago? I think it was when Luffy got KO'd into the sea and then recovered where we got that panel of Onigashima dropping in 5 mins.
Don’t think that time estimate applies anymore since Momo seems to have gotten the hang of the flame clouds and is pushing Onigashima back ala 1039

I was sure that he is KO. I didn’t not expect Kaido he declared the winner. In none of the fights that Luffy lost was he ever declared the looser. Which meant there was always the chance of him coming back and winning the fight. This has never happened before. The only time that the strawhats have been declared losers was against Kuma. There it was said they suffered and utter defeat. But that was different.
So know if Luffy comes back and fights kaido again what does it mean? When? Is also the question.
Kaido needs to be dealt with serious damage before facing Luffy again. Maybe from Zunesha? Doflamingo was dealt with serious damage by Law, Katakuri was dealt with serious damage by himself lol and now Kaido................what is his serious damage?

So, since the narrator declared Kaido as the winner in gonna assume that he accepted the win. Therefore he should now try to kill Luffy by crushing his skull or slaying his throat. Which means thst somebody needs to get up there fast.

My Marco stalling Kaido idea is looking good right now. :phoenixmarco:
Yeah, my problem is that it wouldn't make sense for Kaido to not completely kill Luffy now.

1044 is a deadlier number but because of that and wanting to see this end before break, I'm just hoping...

Status
Not open for further replies.