[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You were on the top of the suspect list regardless if you voted for Celestia or not.
Huh? You sure?

If it's not TAC, then it's Kiwi. I have a hard time believing that Reborn and Law are scum due to the incredible effort they've put forth into this game with how they have dissected each post and questioned multiple people. That's very hard to fake.

So again, Kiwi and Celestia. Please, let's all use process of elimination to find the remaining scum.
Still confident that it's Kiwi and Celestia. If not Kiwi then Law. Rest are lock town for me. Celestia must go first.
All these are made on day 3.

It's interesting to see that you are saying I was prime sus but except for tac none of you called me so.

I can quote your post where you Said law is sus but didn't even mentioned me...and, now law is out of equation and I became primary sus from the beginning ????

Reborn

As I Said earlier, the scum failed to take my abilities into consideration...but before that

Vote lynch @Reborn @Finalbeta

So, I fucked up. I forgot to request to Beta that I follow anyone. Sorry about all that, it wasn't at the top of my mind. But, I don't think I need to make a case here.

Night 2, I followed Kiwi and Zoro D Goat died. Kiwi did nothing that night, so she doesn't have a killing role. Likewise, Reborn was heavy on Denim all last phase and switched his vote at the tail end and got us an RNG play that barely worked in our favor. He's the most likely to be evil, followed by Law. But IMO, Law's most egregious play is the fact he's more passive. Compare that to Reborn who literally tried to save the mafia. No question who I'm lynching.
First of all you are stupid to not use your ability on me..if you would have then you would have realized that I am twonie

Second, mafia perform in faction kill. It means if ces and another townie are partner then ces can do killing while another partner doing nothing, and if ces gets killed then her partner will do killing at night...so your argument that kiwi did nothing at the night of killing is stupid.... because if you would have explored me then I am doing nothing since night one..

Anyway, here is my ability..and yes I am Townie

I claim my supportive abilities of increased vote count that is my vote will have value of two but only after I can reveal my ability.

Since I did today than my vote from now will double its value.....

Reborn

No. Kiwi isn't sus, because I SAW HER NOT MURDER SOMEONE.

Whereas, if you had the ability to double your vote count, Celestia wouldn't of been lynched. Denim would've been.
Did you even read?

I Said I can Only make double votes after claiming.... I don't have double vote ability from the beginning... it's Only I will claim it will get activate and in turn will expose me thus didn't use it earlier

And, mafia perform faction kill. It means any team member of mafia can kill at night and not necessarily only one...(basic rule)

If you would have explored me then you would have came to know that I didn't do anything since night one....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did you even read?

I Said I can Only make double votes after claiming.... I don't have double vote ability from the beginning... it's Only I will claim it will get activate and in turn will expose me thus didn't use it earlier

And, mafia perform faction kill. It means any team member of mafia can kill at night and not necessarily only one...(basic rule)

If you would have explored me then you would have came to know that I didn't do anything since night one....
Yet you trust my exploring judgement's in this hypothetical situation, but not with Denim or Kiwi... Hmmm.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did you even read?

You still had ample opportunity to reveal yesterday before the phase ends. You had no reason not to, since you strongly considered Celestia town. You let it go to a 2v2 RNG regardless. So, nah, not buying it. You'd of done it then.

Reborn

Yet you trust my exploring judgement's in this hypothetical situation, but not with Denim or Kiwi... Hmmm.
Why would I trust your exploring claim when you didn't actively engaged in finding scum prior to that?

Its only after final post on you that I had confirmation....

Why you always think that I am under any obligations to believe whatever you said and take it as statement of fact?

You think I am scum fine......keep your vote on me.....and you will be proven wrong and will regret that after lynching ces you still will lose because you don't understand how Mafia faction kill happens and lack of rationality

Reborn

You still had ample opportunity to reveal yesterday before the phase ends. You had no reason not to, since you strongly considered Celestia town. You let it go to a 2v2 RNG regardless. So, nah, not buying it. You'd of done it then.
Just because I strongly considered ces townie doesn't mean I have to take risk of exposing myself.

This ability is passive and helps me defend myself.....why would I use it earlier when I was not in getting mislynch?

Didn't you expose your ability Only when there was sus mounting on you?

But somehow you think I should do prior to it?
That's hyprocrisy

It's because of this ability I was not afraid of taking that vote flip risk....and not because I am scum

But whatever......

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why would I trust your exploring claim when you didn't actively engaged in finding scum prior to that?
Because I had Kiwi confirm my status, but confirming her night time activity. And i had Denim's support. 2 players who were not aligned at the time or opinion. And, I used my second ability to even have the host say I was town.

You're so scummy. @Law I see you liking my posts but not commenting. Gonna need more from you there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just because I strongly considered ces townie doesn't mean I have to take risk of exposing myself.

This ability is passive and helps me defend myself.....why would I use it earlier when I was not in getting mislynch?

Didn't you expose your ability Only when there was sus mounting on you?

But somehow you think I should do prior to it?
That's hyprocrisy

It's because of this ability I was not afraid of taking that vote flip risk....and not because I am scum

But whatever......
When would've been a better time to use it? Because on that vote, we either lynched the mafia or lost. They'd of outnumbered us to the point of auto-defeat. And even if you didn't know that (I suspect you did), it'd be a 2 Maf vs 2 townie situation that they would still force a victory through.

Your actions show you don't align with the town, and this ability of yours really makes it clear.

Reborn

I am done explaining...

It seems that tac is hell bent on pushing his agenda and not even considering what I am trying to say...

Its always been like this with him. You don't believe him then you are scum...what an absurd game play... especially when he has no idea about how Mafia faction kill takes place ..

My ability is to defend myself...yes I could have used it earlier but then it would have exposed me and definitely would have caused my NK because I will always have this ability once I made a claim.

So it's always best to use such ability in dire circumstances and as last resort and preferably to save oneself as I am confirmed townie for me...but I guess townie here really lacks experience to understand it...

@Law I need your opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.