Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
redon:
Lo que pasa es que cuando te intentan tomar por idiota y trollearte (a saber por qué) pues uno debe tomar ciertas decisiones. Me siento mal por la gente que de verdad espera todas las semanas los Spoilers y los resúmenes e imágenes con respeto (que es la gran mayoría) pero las cosas son así.

What happens is that when they try to take you for an idiot and troll you (who knows why) you have to make certain decisions. I feel bad for the people who really look forward every week to the spoilers and the summaries and images with respect (which is the vast majority) but that's the way it is.
Summary thanks to @LuffyMazino :

I will admit that I don't assume this involves Zoro just yet.

We won't the full summary this week from redon due to Worst Gen trolls unfortunately.

You guys should be more grateful to redon
If given the chance, few of us would punish the entire online community for some meaningless shit. And if we felt that type of way probably just not read it.

I'm happy he does the job and maybe he's holding out for another reason, but the forums aren't built so that we can gather around and suck a dick.

B

Ballel

redon:
Lo que pasa es que cuando te intentan tomar por idiota y trollearte (a saber por qué) pues uno debe tomar ciertas decisiones. Me siento mal por la gente que de verdad espera todas las semanas los Spoilers y los resúmenes e imágenes con respeto (que es la gran mayoría) pero las cosas son así.

What happens is that when they try to take you for an idiot and troll you (who knows why) you have to make certain decisions. I feel bad for the people who really look forward every week to the spoilers and the summaries and images with respect (which is the vast majority) but that's the way it is.
That means there will never be summaries again?

and I am telling you that Zoro bones are fixed and he is experiencing just the double pain effect which lead him to feel hell (that doesnt mean his body is broken)
You are correct.

Here is the viz translation.

It was never stated the damage return. Just he will suffer twice as much later.

Suffer is defined as

1 : to endure death, pain, or distress. 2 : to sustain loss or damage. 3 : to be subject to disability or handicap.
https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Suffer Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Status
Not open for further replies.