Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct.

Here is the viz translation.

It was never stated the damage return. Just he will suffer twice as much later.

Suffer is defined as

1 : to endure death, pain, or distress. 2 : to sustain loss or damage. 3 : to be subject to disability or handicap.
https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Suffer Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Feel like double pain might also be related to more damaged being received.

That's normally how it works however the two are not necessarily related, though I would not be surprised. :cheers:

The mink medicine has fixed Zoro, and now Zoro conquered the pain as well.
It was never stated that it will cause 2 times the damage, just the pain.
Our green hair hero is back, to save his captain once again
He is presumably ultimating to conquer the Grim Reaper before being back in at least a decent shape :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Right! @Akai2 did nothing wrong! Iam really stressful in this couple week and he is one of users in here that can make me relieve my stress with memes or shitpost
Yep that too absolutely! @Akai2 is genuinely a godsend, what they do for us is priceless honestly! Definitely made with love and a lot of understanding, experience and observations of us ofc!

Akai might have potentially offended Lance with their jokes here or there before but Akai even stepped forward to apologise to Lance just in case and explain its all banter.

I'm starting to think we're like Kryptonite to the Dragonite and this is drama queen type behaviour, as coming from someone who acts like a drama queen at times too ofc lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.