Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This toxicity against redon the last few pages is seriously disgusting, i'm not joking you guys should read what you post twice before you send it, redon is a human being before anything else. You can joke most of the times on this site but this is going too far right now.
This site is full of ungrateful fuckers. I wouldn’t be surprised if redon decides to quit because of the toxicity.

I've been imagining this horrific scene of Nami discovering or being forcibly shown Devon's collection by Devon herself ofc and Devon proudly declaring Nami will join it too. I've even toyed with the idea that she killed Nami's biological mother before by chance and she's preserved there and that's how we'll find out about Nami's mother too.
Just Oda showing all these severed women's heads in rows where Devon keeps them would be so brutally dark and horrific, a real character and story defining moment. Would really encompass/embody how deranged and evil Devon is too ofc.

Yeah WCI was honestly amazing for Nami imo, I really loved how she helped vs Cracker especially, called out Sanji for his behaviour blatantly and "punished" him and such, how assertive she was and especially her using the Zeus tempo on Big Mom, one of the most underrated and hype moments in OP, my jaw DROPPED when I saw in the manga and then again in the anime! Also her manipulating the homies was good too including Zeus ofc.

Right? Oda also offscreened her attacking Orochi too which really bothered me, Toei barely showed it too I think. Oda just gave us more horny fanservice in Wano for Nami and especially Toei did it too as typical. We waited years for Usopp after Dressrosa and this is what we get too!? What happened to his Observation haki gain? What happened to him becoming so much stronger now? Sigh...How is this Usopp meant to face his father soon at Elbaf or whichever arc soon inevitably?

Its crazy how Nami had some of the most panels and barely did anything as you said. Usopps frog got 82 panels thanks to being connected to Usopp too, SMH!

I used to think Nami would be connected to Elbaf or at least Big Mom and WCI but since Oda revealed her to be from Okyot, I've given up on it but Oykot sounds like a Wano sort of region as its Tokyo backwards ofc lol. But its in the East Blue or so? Catarina is South Blue so I doubt she would be active in East Blue unless Namis parents were in South Blue? But Nami was found at a battlefield of a ruined town by Marine retaliation against a pirate invasion so idk anymore hahaha. Oda said Nami would be Swedish hence I connected her to Big Mom who is seemingly French or Belgian or something? Charlotte is French but Linlin is Chinese ironically, she does seem based on that female famous Chinese pirate empress potentially although I think that might be more Boa Hancock too ofc.

Elbaf is Scandinavian or and Nordic or whatever, I know very little about these cultures, history, geography and such but I figured somehow it would tie into for Nami. Charlotte Nami (maybe even a D) sounds pretty nice imo and Nami was an orphan like those kids at Punk Hazard who were orphans and are also similar to Big Mom andthe same kids Nami took a real liking to, caring for and showing her constant motherly qualities as she has done for a long time now. I've suspected Big Mom was experimented on like the kids, attempted gigantification and her addiction to sweet stuff and hunger pangs is similar to those kids and may be caused by similar experiments. Makes Caesar working for her all the more ironic and also Big Mom was abandoned by her parents and ended up with a woman trafficking orphans to the WG lol.

Fucking layers of depth here, real mindfuckery stuff. I feel this all has to tie together somehow. I think Emerald City that was mentioned by Bellamy at Jaya or something will be at Elbaf, its Vegapunk's location and he is the Wizard of Oz (or Oars even hahaha) as I mentioned earlier. Nami is the Dorothy in this situation, the lost girl trying to return home. But the Oykot reveal threw a huge spanner into those works ofc too.

Apologies for the essay, once I get into my tangents and the passion and ideas emerge, thats it hahaha!
Lol no worry about the "essays" since they're endearing to read
It's funny cuz I'm kinda fine with Usopp not doing much in Wano because like you said he barely has any screentime in the first place? But Wano Nami? Bruh I really don't get it
I mean I do, Oda's ratio for fanservice and actual cool moments in Wano for Nami's been like 4:1. I know I sound hypocritical because I have a pfp that's pretty lewd in the first place but come on Oda, it really does look like he sees Nami more as eye candy than an actual character (also I'd also say the fanservice was kinda trash anyways too: plenty of ugly men oogling at her in the baths like some sorta of bad NTR doujin, Sanji peeping on her was bad too, ...)
Sadly I dunno what Oda's in mind for her, I mean it's clear that she's gonna be extremely important later on but when? I honestly don't see Elbaf being a good arc for Nami

Now I understand your POV, that makes reasonable sense.

Makes it funnier when they get dogged by everyone on here when they do that and complain. To your point can't keep going back and forth and doing it unless you want the toxic table to bury you
Post automatically merged:

Yes Redon is Lance
I miss old lance, whoever lance has become is someone I don't and won't give a shit about
Post automatically merged:

Okay what the hell? Did I miss something?
He decides to come here to tell us he won't provide summaries or spoilers for this chap. He knows we literally treat him like God n it went to his head. He is playing games that no one cares for anymore

G

Gorosei Informer

From the day i found out that oda is chainsmoker honestly im so scared... hopefully he lives a long life.
Same tbh, my exactly feeling and response. Also him just sleeping 3 hours a day and being hospitalised. He's a complete workaholic/addict who I suspect has ADHD and maybe Aspergers/Autism, a lot of famous creators in Japan seem to exhibit traits of it imo but Japan itself is a very "autistic/peter pan syndrome country" imo these days. Might be side effects of trauma caused by the nukings and WW2 as I strongly believe Autism can be caused by childhood traumas or at least similar symptoms of it to ofc.
I've worked with a lot of autistic people before at a former charity job and they all had deep childhood traumas without fail like we were all characters written by Oda and my therapist said childhood trauma can lead to Autism and ADHD-like symptoms too at least.

Its ironically bittersweet that this absolutely beautiful, heartfelt and somewhat tragic (especially if you know what happened to Duffy and why she "disappeared for so long") but also given this context and the reason its included in the Jojo Part 6 anime too:

I chose a version without comments as comments on the song WILL have MASSIVE spoilers for Part 6/Stone Ocean of Jojos Bizarre Adventure GUARANTEED. I'm talking complete series changing spoilers that I cannot elaborate on, even crazier than Sabaody to Marineford in One Piece! Its an extremely controversial/divisive part, thats all I can say but I kinda appreciate why it was written like that and why Araki did it. I genuinely cannot say more than that anyway!

But yeah this song really fits for One Piece and Oda too imo, a series all about dreams, grand ambitions and such ofc. But then again by that logic, you could also say these songs fit for OP too ofc!:

Status
Not open for further replies.